• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
A GameFAQs poster just linked a topic where he says Stealth__ was being a jerk.

I'll find the most interesting Stealth__ comments and give them to you guys.

"Yeah, Stealth__ can't be trusted" Yeah, I cannot be trusted, I only have every member the treehouse following me on twitter, I have a documented history of leaking directs the week before like I did with this one. Sure do not trust me lol

Yes, a direct is coming this month. Not only this month, but next week. I thought all my teasing was pretty clear. Catch up with what people know on neogaf/twitter people. Chop Chop

Well he later said he was joking about this one, but eh.

I give no attention to the board, I never tweet about it. I just enjoy a few of the people here who are not on twitter. And yes, it is mostly ****posting

You did complain on your Twitter, so this is a lie.

You are pretty dense lol. Come on, you cannot be that dense. And way to ignore the date he posted

There is no proof of anything you said either. But when the articles come out and I am sourced, especially on SourceGaming, I hope you apologize lol

Roger was right about you, you are a weirdo who I was giving to much attention too. I can see your baiting trolling a mile away.

You think Gamefaqs is the smash community? Professional smash players follow me on twitter for advice, information, same with neogaf.
Someone PM'd me telling me you were making things up about Ridley? That is sad.

He does not know who I am yet we do youtube videos together? Only on gamefaqs lol.

A warned user is suppose to scare me? lololol

A warned user with no credentials says Ridley and people jump? Come on. haha. That was funny.

I am supposed to placate the trolls now? Please. They hang on my every word anyway, I am sure they know what I have leaked in the past. Especially about NISJ and Square Enix.

Jealousy breeds contempt. I understand how these sorts of boards work. When nobody takes them serious, they lash out lol

Have I ever shaken Reggies hand? Yes I have.

OK, OK, so I'm probably the only person on Smashboards who's annoyed by this guy, and these are out of context. (The context being GameFAQs)

Still, as much as I wanted to give the guy the benefit of the doubt. . .the way he laughs so much just bothers me. It's so irritating! I wouldn't mind as much if he would just. Stop. Laughing! :crazy:

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
A GameFAQs poster just linked a topic where he says Stealth__ was being a jerk.

I'll find the most interesting Stealth__ comments and give them to you guys.

"Yeah, Stealth__ can't be trusted" Yeah, I cannot be trusted, I only have every member the treehouse following me on twitter, I have a documented history of leaking directs the week before like I did with this one. Sure do not trust me lol

Yes, a direct is coming this month. Not only this month, but next week. I thought all my teasing was pretty clear. Catch up with what people know on neogaf/twitter people. Chop Chop

Well he later said he was joking about this one, but eh.

I give no attention to the board, I never tweet about it. I just enjoy a few of the people here who are not on twitter. And yes, it is mostly ****posting

You did complain on your Twitter, so this is a lie.

You are pretty dense lol. Come on, you cannot be that dense. And way to ignore the date he posted

There is no proof of anything you said either. But when the articles come out and I am sourced, especially on SourceGaming, I hope you apologize lol

Roger was right about you, you are a weirdo who I was giving to much attention too. I can see your baiting trolling a mile away.

You think Gamefaqs is the smash community? Professional smash players follow me on twitter for advice, information, same with neogaf.
Someone PM'd me telling me you were making things up about Ridley? That is sad.

He does not know who I am yet we do youtube videos together? Only on gamefaqs lol.

A warned user is suppose to scare me? lololol

A warned user with no credentials says Ridley and people jump? Come on. haha. That was funny.

I am supposed to placate the trolls now? Please. They hang on my every word anyway, I am sure they know what I have leaked in the past. Especially about NISJ and Square Enix.

Jealousy breeds contempt. I understand how these sorts of boards work. When nobody takes them serious, they lash out lol

Have I ever shaken Reggies hand? Yes I have.

OK, OK, so I'm probably the only person on Smashboards who's annoyed by this guy, and these are out of context. (The context being GameFAQs)

Still, as much as I wanted to give the guy the benefit of the doubt. . .the way he laughs so much just bothers me. It's so irritating! I wouldn't mind as much if he would just. Stop. Laughing! :crazy:
All this laughing and blue text, and all I can think about is...

"Nyeh heh heh! You're blue now! That's my attack!"

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
All this laughing and blue text, and all I can think about it...

"Nyeh heh heh! You're blue now! That's my attack!"
I'm trying to be a hipster and hate on that game because it's so popular, and even I'll give you that one. XD

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
So... in terms of that Musou thing. I'd definitely want Shin Megami Tensei, and have the protags from each of the entries as playable. (along with Persona protags and a few extra party members or bad guys from a few of them)

Since we're not actually getting SMT x FE the way we initially thought we were where they teased Demi-fiend and other SMT characters in the initial reveal; being able to play as Raidou, Demi-Fiend, Maya Amano, Minato, Flynn, etc would be my dream-game.
Hyrule Warriors is already up there as my favorite musou for the most part, the only thing that could really top that for me is SMT and the spinoffs.

Edit: IF YOU GUYS WANT TO VOTE: HERE YOU GO.

I put it through Google Translate so you could at least have an idea of what question you're answering. I dunno if english votes will really count but it's worth a shot.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

At this point, I'm not believing anyone but Nintendo and Sakurai themselves in regards to upcoming Smash DLC unless some in-game data gets leaked like what happened with Roy and Ryu. I really have no choice but to wait it out and see what happens.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Fire Emblem Warriors just makes sense.

Although Star Wars Warriors would make me do dirty things to get the game.

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
Devil May Musou
The Musou 101
Fire Musou
Kingdom Musou
Super Street Musou
The King of Musou
Custom Musou
Musou Mus-*shot*

Fire Emblem Warriors just makes sense.

Although Star Wars Warriors would make me do dirty things to get the game.
Dude....Star Warriors....
How could you miss that chance. You disgrace these boards!

Last edited:

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
Nairo using a Doc to 3-0 ESAM
wtf have I missed

Last edited:

Babycowland

Smash Journeyman
Oh wow, Nickki was lying, I was right that she can't be trusted?? Wow....
Anyway let's please just stop with all this craziness for a few days.

Here's a new topic:

Name any game you are looking forward to in the next few months and why, any system counts.

I'll start: Hyrule warriors legends. I really like how they have made the game even simpiler and listened to fans with their character requests. It looks like it will be really fun to play.
I'm looking forward to Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam, mostly because I really like the Mario RPGs and I'm glad to see Paper Mario back in a regular RPG, even if it's a crossover. While some of the screenshots and videos I've seen of that game so far make it look a bit generic, AlphaDream has a pretty good track record, so I'm not too worried about that being a problem.

I guess the game isn't coming out in a few months in the U.S. (why, I don't know), but it's going to be released somewhere soon, so I think it counts. At least I'll have plenty of time to look at reviews before it's out here.

The only other game that I'm really looking forward to right now is Bravely Second, though that's probably not going to be out in the U.S. for a while.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
I would love a fairy tail game like they did with pirate warriors.Really there are no fairy tail games on home consoles.They should fix that

Burb

The Absolute Worst
I'm pretty sure he is saying that it is a possibility he doesn't actually have to care about it, not that he straight up doesn't care about it all.

Also, if you are sick of hearing this guy, why are you bringing him up? Smh.
I can't help but notice that you get super offended whenever anyone says anything bad about Etika. Like, even if it's warranted or not.

There's a line between "fan" and "fanboy", and I'm beginning to think you fall into the latter category.

At any rate, we're allowed to gripe about him if we want to. If you don't like it, then ignore the users doing it or leave. I can't speak for the rest of us, but I'm not going to stop bashing this guy unless it becomes a rule not to (which would be ridiculous if we get a "no Etika" rule before a "no Nikki" one). I couldn't care less if it bothers you or any other Etika fan here.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
There are times where I wish it was considered acceptable business behavior to call out leakers, fakers, etc...

Honestly, more game companies need to start doing it.

Like the perfect example is probably this time I saw where Latino-Review claimed to know who would be cast as Young Han Solo in the Star Wars spin-off, only for the directors to tweet at them like ''I'd love to know considering we've only just begun pre-production!"

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Oh boy, a leak happened, huh?

Well, anyway, I'm late but I still don't want Twilight Princess HD to happen. We don't need another Zelda remake for at least another year.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Imagine this:

SUPER SMASH WARRIORS

And we lost our **** and Smashboards becomes Musou central.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

Well, anyway, I'm late but I still don't want Twilight Princess HD to happen. We don't need another Zelda remake for at least another year.
...So you'd rather get it late probably alongside the new Zelda where it'll be totally overshadowed...instead of getting at the end of this year to keep us busy while we wait for that game?

Burb

The Absolute Worst

Uhhh, no, actually.

The leak being discussed is the same one we've been discussing for weeks. The whole "guys on Twitter say they know stuff and give hints every now and then" leak with RogersBase, Stealth, and the "We're in the know" Illuminati.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
@aldelaro5
I just had the greatest idea ever
You know how the M&L Games have a usual Super Boss
Shroobs - BiS / Bowser Jr. - Dream Team
I just thought of the absolute perfect Super Boss for Paper Jam
IT'S GENIUS, I TELL YOU

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
The only upcoming game I'm truly hyped for is Yo-kai Watch for easy to decipher reasons.
It's my #1 priority game for this year over Xenoblade Chronicles X and Mario Maker if I can't afford anything else.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Dream Land Warriors would be awesome.
So many possible worlds, characters and movesets.

Kirby: Warp Star... and like 100 abilities.
Meta Knight: Galaxia
Dedede: Hammer
Waddle Dee: Spear
Magolor: Portal Magic
Dark Matter: Dark Magic
Drawcia: Paint powers
Claycia: Clay powers
Sectonia: Plants and insects moveset
Daroach: Thief moveset... with bombs!
etc.

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
...So you'd rather get it late probably alongside the new Zelda where it'll be totally overshadowed...instead of getting at the end of this year to keep us busy while we wait for that game?
I've never played Twilight Princess.
I have 5 Zelda games and I haven't completed any of them:
  • Zelda 2(NES cart)
  • A link to the past (VC)
  • OoT(VC)
  • Majoras Mask(VC)
  • and Skyward Sword which a friend gave to me.
That said, I'm slowly whittling down my backlog. I'd like to play Twilight Princess in HD at some point in time.

Chrono.

Nairo reset the bracket.

Now the real game begins.

Zero's gonna pull a Cena and win anyway but this was nice

Burb

The Absolute Worst
@aldelaro5
I just had the greatest idea ever
You know how the M&L Games have a usual Super Boss
Shroobs - BiS / Bowser Jr. - Dream Team
I just thought of the absolute perfect Super Boss for Paper Jam
IT'S GENIUS, I TELL YOU
The Shroobs were more of just an optional cameo boss than a super boss. Bowser X was the real super boss.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Star Wars Warriors would be ridiculous.

And there'd be no pleasing people, because it'd have such an expansive cast of characters to cull from...

Not only the Jedis either. Chewbacca, Han Solo, Leia, Lando, Padme, Boba Fett, etc.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Dream Land Warriors would be awesome.
So many possible worlds, characters and movesets.

Kirby: Warp Star... and like 100 abilities.
Meta Knight: Galaxia
Dedede: Hammer
Waddle Dee: Spear
Magolor: Portal Magic
Dark Matter: Dark Magic
Drawcia: Paint powers
Claycia: Clay powers
Sectonia: Plants and insects moveset
Daroach: Thief moveset... with bombs!
etc.
Gooey: **** IT, I'M GONNA LICK YOU ALL TO DEATH AND YER ALL GONNA HATE IT
Marx: Do I even need to describe what the **** Marx would do
Adeleine: Just use drawings for fighting, think PAC-MAN

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I can't help but notice that you get super offended whenever anyone says anything bad about Etika. Like, even if it's warranted or not.

There's a line between "fan" and "fanboy", and I'm beginning to think you fall into the latter category.

At any rate, we're allowed to gripe about him if we want to. If you don't like it, then ignore the users doing it or leave. I can't speak for the rest of us, but I'm not going to stop bashing this guy unless it becomes a rule not to (which would be ridiculous if we get a "no Etika" rule before a "no Nikki" one).
Really.

Are we really doing this again?

At no point did I say that people aren't allowed to and you know what? I'm completely fine with it.

I like watching Etika's videos, but a fanboy?

That implies that I always defend Etika for stupid videos he puts up, which I don't in fact, I've criticized him for those stupid misinformed videos before.

And I ask you, how am I offended at all in that post you quoted?
I'm not. In fact, I was confused as to why he (Brave Hero) brought him up when he openly said he is sick of Etika.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

And there'd be no pleasing people, because it'd have such an expansive cast of characters to cull from...

Not only the Jedis either. Chewbacca, Han Solo, Leia, Lando, Padme, Boba Fett, etc.
If we don't get Jar Jarr Binks I ain't buyin' it
aaaaain't buyin' it :4pacman:

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Uhhh, no, actually.

The leak being discussed is the same one we've been discussing for weeks. The whole "guys on Twitter say they know stuff and give hints every now and then" leak with RogersBase, Stealth, and the "We're in the know" Illuminati.
I assumed there was a new leak because we had over 50 viewers when I commented.

Yeah actually. We already had Majora's Mask 3D, released this year, to help us wait for the game. There is no reason it shouldn't simply be a VC release of TP.

Last edited:

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Really.

Are we really doing this again?

At no point did I say that people aren't allowed to and you know what? I'm completely fine with it.

I like watching Etika's videos, but a fanboy?

That implies that I always defend Etika for stupid videos he puts up, which I don't in fact, I've criticized him for those stupid misinformed videos before.

And I ask you, how am I offended at all in that post you quoted?
I'm not. In fact, I was confused as to why he (Brave Hero) brought him up when he openly said he is sick of Etika.
You make posts like that pretty much any time anyone bashes Etika.

It doesn't matter what sparks it; it's something that happens constantly. The sort of people who do that kind of thing are typically fanboys.

I assumed there was a new leak because we had over 50 viewers when I commented.
I have no clue why it's so packed tonight.

There is pretty big maintenance scheduled for tomorrow, so it's possible people are checking in to see if any news has come up regarding that (since a lot of people, including Stealth himself, have linked the maintenance to the leak).

Last edited:

All I would need is Luke, vader, yoda, Han/Chewbacca, and at least 1 fett and I would be happy.

Or just put in Ashoka and I wouldn't care who else was in it. :p

EDIT HOLY **** NAIRO CALM DOWN

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom