• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
Tried to come to thread earlier.

Saw Smashboards was down.

Assumed new characters were announced/leaked

Checked Twitter and Reddit

Nothing.

So... Nikki might be lying then.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
I seriously want my money back now.

EDIT: One more tweet.

And so the truth comes out.

Now. Can we was our hands of her? She has been caught in a lie. She couldn't be any less reliable.

Edgeworth's outifit is the same color of "pranked." more evidence

Last edited:

Soul.

The chat once again complained about the character choices lol.
"Why Doc"
"GO ZSS"
"WTF ARE YOU DOING"

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin

And so he truth comes out.

Now. Can we was our hands of her? She has been caught in a lie. She couldn't be any less reliable.

Edgeworth's outifit is the same color of "pranked." more evidence
I'm not sure if I could even trust her as a dataminer anymore. All the information she practically told was BS. It's gotten to the point where I've deleted my PM with her mainly due to her lying. Might as well not keep something that won't be useful.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Being in hold of a leak/rumor is one thing, but I'm quickly losing interest in any of the people in question due to how unprofessional and childish they've been acting this whole time.

And it's getting close to bedtime for and still no Direct news (I know they said the 23rd but there's not much else going for it).

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I'm curious Kenith as to what your reasoning is for why Sami could not fill the niche that we lost with Snake
- Snake uses grenades, remote missiles, C4s, grenade launchers, the cypher, and a mortar.
Advance Wars uses none of these things.

- Advance Wars isn't about setting traps. Advance Wars is a strategy game where you control various military units and capture bases. Having Snake's gimmick makes no sense.
It's not like Ganondorf, where the moveset doesn't fit, but his playstyle fits well. Sami would not only feel forced into Snake's moveset, but it wouldn't even capture the spirit of the game she's from?

- Sami using Snake's moves would be incredibly boring honestly.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh wow, Nickki was lying, I was right that she can't be trusted?? Wow....
Anyway let's please just stop with all this craziness for a few days.

Here's a new topic:

Name any game you are looking forward to in the next few months and why, any system counts.

I'll start: Hyrule warriors legends. I really like how they have made the game even simpiler and listened to fans with their character requests. It looks like it will be really fun to play.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
The vague smugness is why these people are getting hated on.

No one. Absolutely no one who had a rumor or leak fake or not was this smug about it.

It all reminds me very much of that Smug Level episode of South Park.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
They said we'll get something tomorrow, right? We don't have much longer. If nothing happens then I think we can put this to rest.

Preferably the :4jigglypuff: kind.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
On a better note, Sony made this tweet.

They said we'll get something tomorrow, right? We don't have much longer. If nothing happens then I think we can put this to rest.

Preferably the :4jigglypuff: kind.
I honestly think something is coming this week. Hopefully it'll live up to the hype.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
The thing is they've been so vague and smug that anything that happens this week, they'll claim it was what they knew.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
The thing is they've been so vague and smug that anything that happens this week, they'll claim it was what they knew.
Well, at this point, let them have their blood damn ego. Because of how they acted, they all lost all creditable respect in my book. No matter what they "did" know, this was the stupidest way to handle things. Even Tama did nothing like this.

Last edited:

Here's a new topic:

Name any game you are looking forward to in the next few months and why, any system counts.

I'll start: Hyrule warriors legends. I really like how they have made the game even simpiler and listened to fans with their character requests. It looks like it will be really fun to play.
Xenoblade Chronicles X
The first chronicles is my 2nd favorite game of all time. I don't expect the same from it but I still expect big things.

Shroob

Sup?
I hate to bring it up, but can someone with a Neogaf account go and post Sean's latest reply?

They have no idea that he never talked to her and still somewhat believe her.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
I would, but this keeps on popping up.
upload_2015-10-18_20-24-31.png

Maybe because they haven't activated my account yet. It's been like this for a couple of weeks.

AreJay25

Here's a new topic:

Personally I'm looking forward to Star Fox Zero, can't wait to get it next mon- oh...

Well, it's been so long since we had a Star Fox game, and it does look pretty fun despite the initial lack of polish. So yeah, looking forward to it.

Paper Jam and Pokken look good, just wish we had actual release dates for them in NA.

Edit: Oh yeah, forgot about Street Fighter V.

Last edited:

SkywardStriker16

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SkywardStriker16
3DS FC
4768-7879-5544
Let's spend the rest of the night NOT mentioning the rumor.

Please because I'm trying of hearing about Stealth being unsure, RogerBase trying to say it isn't Smash related or is it and Nikki being a big fat liar.

So, anyone gonna buy Triforce Heroes?
Fixed because I'm getting sick of this nonsense too.

Yeah, I'm totally buying Tri Force Heroes, from what I played on the online demo it totally seems like a fresh take on the series, and since I've never played FS or FSA it feels especially new for me.
Still missing Purple Link though :/

As for games I'm looking forward to, besides Nintendo, I have to mention Yooka-Laylee. Because that game is totally going to be great, and totally won't have a ****storm of rumors and leaks surrounding it. So we'll all be surprised, for once.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
In fact @TheAnvil is the only one of them that hasn't been a smug little pompous know it all.

And for that I have to applaud him.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

Here's a new topic:

3DS:
  • Hyrule Warriors Legends: I love Musou games and I really can't wait to experience an awesome game like this
  • Fire Emblem Fates: I love FE so I'm hype
  • Project X Zone 2: I shouldn't even be hyped for this game due to the last game and I can't help it because I feel like they will learn from their past mistakes

Chrono.

Speaking of rumors, here's a couple of good reasons why can't trust literally anything about the NX right now.

This is so weird to look at now lol

Also "hart and soul"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Here's a new topic:

Xenoblade Chronicles X

The original Xenoblade was one of my favorite games on the Wii and this one looks like it won't disappoint. In fact, X has been one of my most highly anticipated games of this console generation.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin

Here's a new topic:

Games I'm looking forward to are...

Shovel Knight (Retail)
Yoshi's Woolly World (Haven't bought it yet.)
Chibi-Robo: Zip Lash (Haven't bought it yet.)
Star Fox Zero
Potentially Twilight Princess HD if it comes out this year.

That's pretty much it.

AreJay25

All I know is Mario Tennis better end up being game of the year.

Because that game is in a peculiar situation.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Yeah, Nintendo's holiday line up is very disappointing especially after the Stair Fax delay.

I have some feeling Nintendo might try to go big on DLC to "make up" for it (specifically Splatoon & Smash).

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

Here's a new topic:

Yoshi's Wooly World: Getting it in a couple of days. Despite Yoshi being my favorite Mario character, I've never played his games. Wooly World looks like a good starting point to me.

Star Fox Zero: I love Star Fox, and have been waiting forever for a new game, it may not be exactly what I wanted, but it looks good enough.

Street Fighter 5: Always have been interested in the series, Ryu's inclusion in Smash helped that.

Ratchet and Clank Movie Game: Another series I've had interest in, though I should probably start with the HD collection.

Shantae: Half-Genie Hero: Love the series, can't wait for the new one.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Mario Tennis will be co-developed by 2K Sports in order to bring us The Real Tennis Experience with rich modes such as My Career-- I can't continue this

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Seems everyone is hyped for Xenoblade Chronicles X. I am definitely looking forward to that as a wii u game, since I now have wooly world. Haven't played the original xenoblade though, it's so hard to find! I think X and Star Fox were meant to be the big holiday titles with some Hyrule warriors legends support, but due to Iwata's passing, things have gotten a bit delayed. I hope Nintendo still does well this season though. X could help sales a decent amount probably.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Also my hypest console games

• Street Fighter V: Because you can't go wrong with SF baby
  • Resident Evil 2 Remake: I can't wait for this one
  • Persona 5: I love me some Persona and this one looks to be the biggest one yet
  • Bloodstained: This is the ONLY Kickstarter game I'll ever back. IGA is gonna make something great without Konami locking him in a broom closet

Chrono.

I'm not really exceptionally hyped for any games except SFV, but that's next year.

I was gonna get Rodea but after watching some gameplay again I'm wondering how I let myself get excited for the game at all...

Getting those outta the way... then Xenocross is probably the game I'm most excited about for the remainder of the year.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
What I'm looking forward to:

• Star Fox Zero: Fan of the series and loving it's going back to the 64 roots like the series DESPERATELY needs right now.
  • Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam: Love the series to death (the Mario & Luigi part, Paper Mario is 2nd), and looks super solid
  • Shantae Half-Genie Hero: Looks amazing and want it (so much that I dropped 200 smackeroos on it's Kickstarter campaign.)
  • Hyrule Warriors Legends: Loved the Wii U version and the new content is awesome. Just hope transfer my save progress.
  • The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Hereos: Tried the demo and loved it so I'll pick it up this Friday.
  • Fast Racing Neo: This is the closest I'll ever get to a new F-Zero title ... :4falcon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom