• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
*looks at 3DS Data Management*
*COLORS!3D HAD EXTRA DATA HOGGING OVER 4000 BLOCKS FOR ITSELF, THAT'S MORE THAN SMASH W/ ALL UPDATES*
>MFW
WHAT THE ****, COLORS?

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I miss Billy Mays. There was a charm to him that others didn't have (even if I never bought the scams called "products").
Unfortunately in about 2008 I believe, he passed away from a blow on the head on an airplane. May he rest in peace.

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
You guys want a bet? I'll give you a bet.

If this Roger/Stealth/Et Al leak is fake, I'll draw the first five people to accept this bet an avatar of their choosing.

But if this Roger/Stealth/Et Al leak is true, I'll draw the first five people to accept this bet an avatar of my choosing.
My internet glitched out and then the boards crashed before I could take the bet.

Personally, I have no strong opinions for or against this rumor (it's just annoying at this point), but it seems like a fun bet.

I'll take you up on that bet if there's "slots" left and the avatar is PC. No offensive junk.

Last edited:

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
This question's answer is going to be considered offensive no matter what
I'm at a loss of words

Hey, anyone remembers some days ago when we were talking about old cartoons and stuff? So, who remembers Chowder
Chowder and Flapjack were awesome. Flapjack was so lighthearted, yet so contextually dark.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
You know? We currently have 10 guests here at the moment. I'm just curious on to how many people who don't have a SmashBoards account really do watch this thread lol.

EDIT: Now it went down to 8.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Hey you guys can vote for the next series to get a Musou (a Warriors) game

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/int...chise-should-get-a-musou-warriors-game/.94299

If you want Emblem Warriors or Lylat Warriors better tell them now
If I had to vote, it'd just vote for Hyrule Warriors 2 :p
Unfortunately in about 2008 I believe, he passed away from a blow on the head on an airplane. May he rest in peace.
Dude, he died from heart disease. :/

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
If I knew a thing about Japanese and could suggest one, I'd probably say a Jojo Warriors. Let's be honest, Dynasty Warriors is over the top and gloriously so (you, being one guy, mows down hundreds of mooks for Christ's sake). And putting that on top of a franchise built on insanity and you have a perfect combination.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I'm lost again. What about salt now?

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
My internet glitched out and then the boards crashed before I could take the bet.

Personally, I have no strong opinions for or against this rumor (it's just annoying at this point), but it seems like a fun bet.

I'll take you up on that bet if there's "slots" left and the avatar is PC. No offensive junk.
As much as I'd like to take everyone up on the bet who wants to, either way I do have to draw a bunch of stuff, so that's why I had to limit it. Sorry.

Khoru

Smash Champion
If I knew a thing about Japanese and could suggest one, I'd probably say a Jojo Warriors. Let's be honest, Dynasty Warriors is over the top and gloriously so (you, being one guy, mows down hundreds of mooks for Christ's sake). And putting that on top of a franchise built on insanity and you have a perfect combination.
eight dios

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Irony. :)

As much as I'd like to take everyone up on the bet who wants to, either way I do have to draw a bunch of stuff, so that's why I had to limit it. Sorry.
What if you just drew one Ganondorf image and maybe everyone use it.
If you win you create an army of Ganondorfs

Last edited:

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
So... Nikki might be lying then.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
I seriously want my money back now.

EDIT: One more tweet.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Hey everyone I got an idea

Let's spend the rest of the night "NOT" mentioning the rumor.

Please because I'm trying of hearing about Stealth being unsure, RogerBase trying to say it isn't Smash related or is it and Nikki being a big fat liar.

So, anyone gonna buy Triforce Heroes?

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
So....I finally got around to playing the Mighty no.9 demo.....

Visually it looks like butt
Gameplay-wise, it's actually surprisingly fun (the dashing mechanic is pretty dope), though I have several nitpics.
My first level (outside the tutorial one) was the one with crouch dashing and razors of death......
  • those razors hit boxes were B.S.
  • They should have been introduced earlier in the level and used more (w/ less annoying hitboxes/sizes)
  • The ledge grabbing mechanic is annoying, though functional. I'd prefer to just press forwards/backwards to climb up. If they were worried about players accidentally climbing up then just put a short buffer period after grabbing a ledge to give them time to let go.
  • The platforms you can fall through shouldnt be in that razor section or the controls need to be adjusted. I was using an analogue controller and I guess I press slightly down sometimes when running or changing directions quickly. Unfortunately instead of a crouch animation(which would also be helpful concerning crouch dashing) down and forward caused Beck to walk as well. As a result I'd accidentally fall through those bloody floors onto Razors of Death because I didnt even know I was pressing slightly down -_-
  • The game needs and item guide or something (maybe I missed it). I thought I had to beat the boss with one health bar until I paused. I thought the items I was picking up were temp powerups.
  • Better programming? I literally couldnt kill the boss and she couldnt kill me after I got her life to zero.... was I supposed to only absorb her life after it hit zero? That's a silly oversight if so.
  • That said, the actual boss was fun aside from having to shake off those electric target things.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin

Please because I'm trying of hearing about Stealth being unsure, RogerBase trying to say it isn't Smash related or is it and Nikki being a big fat liar.

Yeah. I'm seriously done with this. We really need to just wait and see what happens.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Why the **** are we still acknowledging Nikki?

I mean COME ON, we've already established that she's spotting bull****, what, 4 times now? She is a Data Miner, not a leaker, she has lied multiple times, and she's an all around prick. I'm sorry for the language bit I am SO, SO sick of hearing about her. Can we focus on the actual RELEVANT people, please and thank you?

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man

Probably not this week but I'll definitely get it later.

Nairo is an enigma.

He picked Doc against ESAM's Pikachu and lost lol
The fact that that he even managed to take a game boggles my mind lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom