• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Rip the amiibo's significance to Shovel Knight's chances.
Well, I give up now. I can't see him getting in if the only reason his amiibo was approved is because they're letting indies make their own.
No. Sakurai said third parties need to have history, this huge impact will go down as history. DON'T QUIT! DO IT FOR SHOVELRY

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Wow, I can't believe no one's pranked me yet, I was sure someone would've gotten me already.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Has there ever been a Kid who is Very skilled in a Smash game besides Daigo, and Leo (Daigo's maybe not a kid anymore, but you know what I meant).

Last edited:

Bananija

Count of Trickery
Yesterday I wan't to a local Smash tournement and finished third. My price was a Pac-Man amiibo, and I already had one.
Yeah!...

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Even if it meant anyone can release their own amiibo (but I read it as general amiibo support), it doesn't at all affect who does or does not make it into Smash.

The amiibo brand isn't exclusive to Super Smash Bros., you know.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Even if it meant anyone can release their own amiibo (but I read it as general amiibo support), it doesn't at all affect who does or does not make it into Smash.

The amiibo brand isn't exclusive to Super Smash Bros., you know.
No it doesn't, but I think some people are/were banking on Shovel Knight's amiibo status as proof that he stood out from other indies enough that Nintendo might consider putting him in Smash, regardless of if that actually was the case at all.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I dont think my 7,356 posts could all fit into one avi. . .
Lol this was exactly my first thought. I don't intend to take part in any bets but there are waaay too many embarrassing posts I've made to condense them into one avatar.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Better, how about the bet is that you have to watch something that's supposed to be REALLY bad.
You guys already are perfectly capable of quoting Bible Black though
Unless it's Masked Rider I suggest something else. **** you Saban
I dont think my 7,356 posts could all fit into one avi. . .
Instead you have to have anti-Viridi propoganda on your avi

Not related to Smash at all, but this is too adorable to pass up lol.
Great. You taight your cat to never ever stop ringing the bell.
Ever

You guys already are perfectly capable of quoting Bible Black though
Unless it's Masked Rider I suggest something else. **** you Saban

Instead you have to have anti-Viridi propoganda on your avi
Yeah but that is like 70% of my posts about Viridi that isn't a joke. Pessimism tends to lead to insulting your own wants lol.

I even made an anti -viridi posts today.

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Can any of you watch an entire episode of Problem Solverz without your eyes watering?

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
You guys want a bet? I'll give you a bet.

If this Roger/Stealth/Et Al leak is fake, I'll draw the first five people to accept this bet an avatar of their choosing.

But if this Roger/Stealth/Et Al leak is true, I'll draw the first five people to accept this bet an avatar of my choosing.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061

If this Roger/Stealth/Et Al leak is fake, I'll draw the first five people to accept this bet an avatar of their choosing.

But if this Roger/Stealth/Et Al leak is true, I'll draw the first five people to accept this bet an avatar of my choosing.
You know what, I think I'll go with vaan on this one, because I'm unsure of its legitimacy.

Shroob

Sup?

You're on.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

Oh **** yes. How long would we be punished?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom