• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
I was just going to Online tournaments and mostly Winning in 1V1s as Default Palutena (Sometimes I lost in tournies, and I go to some FF tourneys though). I remember Spiking a Link 2 times in one match, facing a Really Laggy Mario, and stealing Stocks in BattleField, and in one FF tourney. For me using her neutral special is quite fun to use.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Super armor is fun to mess around with.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
That's nothing.

Try using Ike's Aether in those same conditions.

Ike's sword will literally be suspended in midair.

And I see you play Smash 3DS. We should exchange FCs.

Speaking of Smash 3DS, I start to think that New 3DS users have an advantage in some Multi-Man Smash modes due to faster loading times. It becomes possible to clear 10-Man Smash and 100-Man Smash in less time, as well as scoring more KOs in 3-Minute Smash. Ever since I've started playing that mode on my New 3DS, I've noticed I've been getting better scores in those modes without trying that much.

Could be just placebo or sheer luck, though...

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
So... I found this on eBay.
Seems to good to be true unfortunately. It's kind of amusing though XD.

EDIT: They apparently might be stolen units.

upload_2015-10-18_15-1-10.png

Like I said. Probably too good to be true.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Speaking of Smash 3DS, I start to think that New 3DS users have an advantage in some Multi-Man Smash modes due to faster loading times. It becomes possible to clear 10-Man Smash and 100-Man Smash in less time, as well as scoring more KOs in 3-Minute Smash. Ever since I've started playing that mode on my New 3DS, I've noticed I've been getting better scores in those modes without trying that much.

Could be just placebo or sheer luck, though...
That is indeed the case.
N3DS spawns the Fighting Mii Team in faster than normal.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
That is indeed the case.
N3DS spawns the Fighting Mii Team in faster than normal.
So, it isn't just me after all...

I knew that had to be the case.

Kinda unfair considering the whole Global Smash Power thing, huh.

Then again, New 3DS users also have the C-stick, so yeah. :p

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
There are some videos that I seen on youtube that felt like some sort of joke, yet serious at the same time which quite bothers me. Even more surprising, some of the videos I watch almost have no dislikes, and have comments agreeing with them, and speaking random BS. It makes me fell like this YT community is REALLY bad at times (Even if it obviously is).

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
So, it isn't just me after all...

I knew that had to be the case.

Kinda unfair considering the whole Global Smash Power thing, huh.

Then again, New 3DS users also have the C-stick, so yeah. :p
I'm still here with a 2DS whom has an SD card with absolutely nothing but Smash (It has the TFH Demo too but that'll be gone by tomorrow as the Demo Period ends) because these Updates are gonna be the death of me
I swear, I would have WR 10-Mii Smash with Shulk if I had one of those New 3DS' :4pacman:
probablynot
butIcandream

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Well the third and last Tri Force Heroes online demo session is now over. After three days of play, I'm definitely getting the game.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Super armor is fun to mess around with.
And this is why items are banned in competitive play!
So... I found this on eBay.

Seems to good to be true unfortunately. It's kind of amusing though XD.

EDIT: They apparently might be stolen units.

View attachment 78762
Like I said. Probably too good to be true.
Stolen is possible, but maybe someone is truly being generous. Weren't Wii U's stolen awhile back but never recovered? I don't think they were the 3d land ones though.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I'm still here with a 2DS whom has an SD card with absolutely nothing but Smash (It has the TFH Demo too but that'll be gone by tomorrow as the Demo Period ends) because these Updates are gonna be the death of me
I swear, I would have WR 10-Mii Smash with Shulk if I had one of those New 3DS' :4pacman:
probablynot
butIcandream
My 10-Man Smash record went from 9.20 seconds to less than 8 seconds. My best record is with Marth, by the way.

Also I'm definitely gonna try more stuff with super armor Frostwraith Frostwraith and DoodleDuck97 DoodleDuck97 its just too fun lol
I've done a few fun things involving super armor. lol

Ike's Aether is hilarious, though. The sword literally becomes stuck in midair for some seconds.

Last edited:

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Has there been any fake video game leak, that convinces the developers to add something based on a leak (Even if some pick the roster or something at the very start).

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Has there been any fake video game leak, that convinces the developers to add something based on a leak (Even if some pick the roster or something at the very start).
I don't know how many there are, but this video has a few examples:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Managed to finally play the Zelda demo before it ended.

It was fun, I was smiling most of the time and the other guys weren't complete idiots.

Keeping mah preorder on this game.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Seems like Dark Pit's Electroshock Arm doesn't quite work with the Smart Bomb thingy.

Also, what are the chances? I go to training mode, select Dark Pit, AI is random, I select Reset Bomb Forest Omega... and the random AI happens to be none other than Pit.

Speaking of Smart Bombs and training, they're good for racking up the combo counter. lol

Prepare to see indie amiibo everywhere.
Here comes the inevitable sea of fake leaks and rumors involving indie characters in Smash... :smirk:

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
This is interesting. Means nothing, but still interesting.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Hey guys, like my new icon?
It's spoopy, right?
Just in time for halloween :4pacman:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I think it just means indie games can use pre existing amiibo.
Considering Shovel Knight has an amiibo, I respectfully disagree. Nintendo probably thought about it like "hey, we can charge for indie devs to make custom amiibo with their game! More stuff for their game and more money for us! Both sides win!"

Though yes, I can see this deal including pre-existing amiibo.

Last edited:

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
What if Smash Bros. Characters have Prologues, and endings similar to SF4:
Example:
{/SPOILER}Duck Hunt Prologue: Still can't think of one.

Rival Match: Vs. R.O.B:
When the Kid moves his Duck Hunt up to R.O.B, a voice appeared out of nowhere, making Extremely Loud Robot noises, then the voice says that you can't be here since he does not have the skill to defeat a certain foe. The Kid was both Shocked and scared, considering that never happens to him game at all. But he shook it off, and said that he will still try for the very best (He does not know why he's talking to the T.V.), and will beat him. R.O.B is fine with that since, it thinks he can't stop master core, and starts to fight.

Ending: The Kid was in School in his Lunch Break talking to one of his few friends, explaining how he Beated Classic Mode in a very High/Max difficulty. His friend thought he was joking at first, until he showed a recorded video of it. His friend was Really surprised, and excited that he told a bunch of kids about what happened. The group of kids were all around the other two, and make a little celebration out of it. Since then the Kid then became popular in both the internet, and in reality, and he became the first person to be known to hack Smash 4.{/SPOILER}

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
This inkling rumor sounds more farce than the shovel knight rumor
We don't know who the character is and it's two characters, both could either be Inkling, Bandana Dee, Dixie, and Captain Toad. And even then the characters still make sense, Shovel Knight is incredibly nonsensical, nothing about his inclusion would make sense other then popularity, which albeit big, was sort lived and mostly bandwagon.

Chrono.

*Context required*
*witch hunt imminent*
*reddit anger imminent*
After winning his match against Axe, Hbox was asked "who would you like to see M2K use in the match if he were to win" and he said, "whoever he wants to lose as fastest".

Which lead to the tweet above you.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I used my crude GIMP drawing skills to create memes today.
I'm using this to prepare for when Inklings are announced for Smash Bros.
I'm so sorry for this everyone.

So, so, sorry.
Everyone, bookmark this for when Inklings are revealed.

Last edited:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Guys.
We're already at 800 pages.
Nintenzone Social 3.0 is imminent...
And yet even with the upgrade to 3.0, no ammont of patches will ever fix us. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom