• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
Actually, it was just him reading what you said in his own words, I could tell because he said it in the form of a question.
That's definitely not it. People don't say "in reality" when they're asking someone if that's what they mean. I didn't say anything about him not caring about Smash. I said he'll post stuff as much as he can about it for the views even when he knows the leaks were already debunked and fake. He's the one who said his channel is specifically for income and doesn't care about Smash. Also, having "Right?" at the end of a sentence doesn't automatically mean someone was being sarcastic or re-hashing what someone said. We already know he has fake reactions to a lot of stuff because people request it, this is just him confirming it's his sole source of income, which is him explaining why he makes videos about literally nothing because he knows he'll make money off of it.

BTW you may want to save that somehow, those kinda tweets disappear real quick.
And yeah, I saved it. Don't worry ;D

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Do I believe Nikki?

Video Proof or get out.

Seriously, unless I see Inklings Classic Mode trailer via Royu style, not buying it.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
https://twitter.com/EtikaWNetwork/status/655853142928658432
(Firus edit: Linked due to language)

Wow. So is this Etika confirming he doesn't really care about Smash and just covers it for the income or am I reading this wrong?

Edit: Yes, I'm aware my tweet may have been harsh, but it's true. He has covered leaks that were confirmed as false multiple times. I'm sick of hearing about this guy.
I'm pretty sure he is saying that it is a possibility he doesn't actually have to care about it, not that he straight up doesn't care about it all.

Also, if you are sick of hearing this guy, why are you bringing him up? Smh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

Wow. So is this Etika confirming he doesn't really care about Smash and just covers it for the income or am I reading this wrong?

Edit: Yes, I'm aware my tweet may have been harsh, but it's true. He has covered leaks that were confirmed as false multiple times. I'm sick of hearing about this guy.
BTW you may want to save that somehow, those kinda tweets disappear real quick.
Already done it. At this point, Etika is like every other YouTuber at this point.

He can leave the community for all I care. He ain't nobody but some joker who doesn't give a damn about Smash unless it lines his pockets.

I can't believe I actually defended this fraud ass idiot

Can I officially say @Burb was right

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
That's definitely not it. People don't say "in reality" when they're asking someone if that's what they mean. I didn't say anything about him not caring about Smash. I said he'll post stuff as much as he can about it for the views even when he knows the leaks were already debunked and fake. He's the one who said his channel is specifically for income and doesn't care about Smash. Also, having "Right?" at the end of a sentence doesn't automatically mean someone was being sarcastic or re-hashing what someone said. We already know he has fake reactions to a lot of stuff because people request it, this is just him confirming it's his sole source of income, which is him explaining why he makes videos about literally nothing because he knows he'll make money off of it.

And yeah, I saved it. Don't worry ;D
I think it was moreorless just his take on this.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Welp. Looks like Nikki doesn't care.
upload_2015-10-18_17-39-13.png

All we need to do now is contact SeanHicks to get this "verified" I guess.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You know guys, if you all hate Etika so much
It would just be easier to ignore him amd his videos instead of posting them on this thread and getting him views
You're doing exactly what he wants

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
I'm pretty sure he is saying that it is a possibility he doesn't actually have to care about it, not that he straight up doesn't care about it all.

Also, if you are sick of hearing this guy, why are you bringing him up? Smh.
Because there are people on here that legit believe stuff he says and I didn't "bring him up" so much as I responded to someone's tweet about him making videos about the Roster and that was his response. Last night people on here were saying they couldn't believe he made a video for some random photoshop roster thing and went on about it for a while, so I figured this would be relevant to everyone, especially since so many people claim he knows about the DLC (which I highly doubt)

Note: He wasn't even tagged in any of that which means he actually stumbled upon that. Does he like... search for himself on twitter?
I'm sure Etika has some sort of knowledge of Smash, otherwise he wouldn't be covering videos of Smash combos and various competitive Smash aspects.
case and point. But by knowledge of Smash you mean like he plays it and stuff.
I didn't mean to say he doesn't play it at all or anything, but his tweet definitely makes it sound like he doesn't actually care about the leaks and all this other stuff he covers.
Maybe he LIKES the game, but this does go along with what a lot of people have said about him covering stuff and faking reactions as click-bait.

Edit:
We should probably change the subject though. In terms of that leak... why would the guy from Smashified know anything? This is just turning into more "everyone knows but us" all the time. haha

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

This very clearly is sarcasm. He's dumb, sure, but I really don't think he has no interest in Smash at all.
So, it's Inkling... hmmm... now I don't believe the leak because I don't care about Inklings :^)
You joke, but I get this impression from people all the time. :/

D

Deleted member

If he's not white and cis. Because it seems gay white men are now part of the oppressive evil doers.
Obviously, gay men are the most oppressing of them all
I mean, can you believe that there are men who don't like women just because of what they have between their legs?????

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You know guys, if you all hate Etika so much
It would just be easier to ignore him amd his videos instead of posting them on this thread and getting him views
You're doing exactly what he wants
I don't know if I'd say we're doing "exactly what he wants". I highly doubt he sits cackling in his chair over some controversial video that forces us to watch it and somehow that gets him maybe ten more views at most.

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
So, it's Inkling... hmmm... now I don't believe the leak because I don't care about Inklings :^)
I don't think it's Inklings, mainly because they already have various promotional material in the game, so it doesn't make sense for them to be getting more, even if it was a successful game.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
So Nikki claims it was Sean.

Calling it now. "Sean telling her" was probably just his original "Why be squids when you can be kids" post.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
inb4 Vaan had inside information AGAIN this whole time lol.
Can I have an example of what you've drawn vaanrose vaanrose ?
Every one of my avatars. @Made in Heaven™'s and BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11 's old avatars. My most widely seen art was probably this thing.

You know what, I think I'll go with vaan on this one, because I'm unsure of its legitimacy.
I'm not sure if this is you wanting to take this bet or not.

You're on.
Oh **** yes. How long would we be punished?
Can't lose on this one
I take it
I accept. (I'm on TeamReal but why not)
I'll take this on.
You guys were the first five, but I'll extend it to 6 if NintenZ NintenZ wanted in, because I couldn't tell.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
View attachment 78802
Already done it. At this point, Etika is like every other YouTuber at this point.

He can leave the community for all I care. He ain't nobody but some joker who doesn't give a damn about Smash unless it lines his pockets.

I can't believe I actually defended this fraud *** idiot

Can I officially say @Burb was right
I don't why people watch his videos to begin with, you can just look up the things cover on the Internet. I aready know he was a news of views type of person by watching some of his videos.

Anyway who's this Nikki person?

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
I don't think it's Inklings, mainly because they already have various promotional material in the game, so it doesn't make sense for them to be getting more, even if it was a successful game.
Sorry dude but this isn't even "logic". It wouldn't be "promotional material" if they're a playable character. It'd be "this is one the biggest Wii U games out there, if not THE biggest and the Inklings are super popular" as more of a reasoning for them to be in.

Last edited:

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
So... I currently don't have a twitter. So I contacted the second best person I could find.
upload_2015-10-18_17-47-35.png

Not really reliable, but it works lol.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
You guys want a bet? I'll give you a bet.

If this Roger/Stealth/Et Al leak is fake, I'll draw the first five people to accept this bet an avatar of their choosing.

But if this Roger/Stealth/Et Al leak is true, I'll draw the first five people to accept this bet an avatar of my choosing.
I'd accept the bet only on the terms it's Ganondorf.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Because there are people on here that legit believe stuff he says and I didn't "bring him up" so much as I responded to someone's tweet about him making videos about the Roster and that was his response. Last night people on here were saying they couldn't believe he made a video for some random photoshop roster thing and went on about it for a while, so I figured this would be relevant to everyone, especially since so many people claim he knows about the DLC (which I highly doubt)
Because apparently you posting a tweet of Etika responding to you on this thread without anyone previously mentioning him obviously doesn't mean you brought him up, right? :rolleyes: :facepalm:

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Every one of my avatars. @Made in Heaven™'s and BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11 's old avatars. My most widely seen art was probably this thing.

I'm not sure if this is you wanting to take this bet or not.

You guys were the first five, but I'll extend it to 6 if NintenZ NintenZ wanted in, because I couldn't tell.
Yeah... No.
It does when Splatoon outsells Mario Kart and everyone is asking for Inklings in Smash.
Oh come on, not everyone is asking for Inklings, that's an exaggeration, however everything about the Mii Costumes could be traced down to an opinion, so we'll just have to wait and see what's going on in Sakurai's head.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Until I see irrefutable evidence such as data mining, screenshots with artwork or models never seen before and/or gameplay videos, I'm not putting much stock in all this tripe.

This isn't anything substantial such as the ESRB leak or Roy/Ryu data mining, so I can't be quite convinced just yet.

Of course, this doesn't mean it's definitely fake. So far, however, I'm not sold on it. It could be someone's attempt at getting attention for all its worth.

That aside, I actually like the idea of Inklings in Smash. They're a creative character and I actually like their designs.

In regards to Etika, I used to watch his videos somewhat regularly but I stopped since a while ago. Got bored of his stuff.

Last edited:

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
Because apparently you posting a tweet of Etika responding to you on this thread without anyone previously mentioning him obviously doesn't mean you brought him up, right? :rolleyes: :facepalm:
Apologies, I thought you meant like I instigated the thing on twitter by bringing him up but I was replying to Nikki and someone else about him.

And I said I posted it on here because everyone was talking about him last night, and I had tweeted that last night while we were talking about him, but he only just responded to it, so I figured I'd post the results here. Sorry about that. haha
Edit: And I wasn't even expecting him to respond anyway since nobody actually tagged him or anything. So I was surprised he randomly found it and tweeted at us.

So... are Inklings the only characters in that "leak"?
Because I remember something about a second character.
Is that the same leak or is there a separate one? I'm not actually sure anymore. hahaha

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
There's also something you're forgetting.
And that is...? :drshrug:
Oh come on, not everyone is asking for Inklings,
Not everyone.
But mostly everyone.
Most support threads I've seen are OK or support Inklings in Smash (Be it from the sidelines or otherwise.)
By now, Inklings are kinda the new (Insert FE newcomer here), smash-wise.
It's not "if", it's "when". :4pacman:

Shroob

Sup?
They're the only character hinted at. Stealth_ claims to know of a 2nd, but we have no reason to believe that they'd be released simultaneously.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Oh come on, not everyone is asking for Inklings, that's an exaggeration, however everything about the Mii Costumes could be traced down to an opinion, so we'll just have to wait and see what's going on in Sakurai's head.
Yes, it's very obviously an exaggeration. Thanks for relaying that back to me.
Indeed, assuming the Mii costume and trophy disconfirm Inklings is totally a matter of opinion.

But here's a fact. Splatoon is huge, and it's getting bigger.
It will happen, sooner or later. And if there's no issues making them work, I have 100% certainly they're going to be in.
If not, they're the first in line for Smash 5.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
I'm on it right now.
upload_2015-10-18_17-53-32.png

Hoepfully once we get this information "verified", we can take what she says at face value.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It's funny because someone suddenly asked my gay friend if he'd still be with his boyfriend should he be transgender a while ago
This question's answer is going to be considered offensive no matter what
I'm at a loss of words

Hey, anyone remembers some days ago when we were talking about old cartoons and stuff? So, who remembers Chowder
56f.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom