• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Amidst all of the rage against Nikki, Triforce Heroes is pretty fun...
It only sucks when you are paired with one good player who knows what they are doing and the other can't comprehend what Totem Time means
The demo has fully sold me on the game though, it's super fun
Also, I love how everyone picks the Kokiri clothes in the firs dungeon because of triple arrows
Everyone except me that is lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
That's a bit much.

She's not exactly high on my "people I like list" but let's be better than that.
Eh, wouldn't call wanting to do that "a bit much".

Now if he actually made staps to find her and act out on those feelings, then yeah it's an issue. Besides of the things I've heard people say they want to do to people, especially females, on the internet who anger/displease/whatever them, breaking some video games is a flick on the nose.

Chrono.

well it did get offically announced for wiiu...so why not
Because Harada/Namco just seem to be doing their own thing with it, all of it's announcements have been at random intervals.

Plus, we've known it was gonna be for Wii U since forever ago too I mean it was THAT obvious not to mention the initial teaser.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
It only sucks when you are paired with one good player who knows what they are doing and the other can't comprehend what Totem Time means
The demo has fully sold me on the game though, it's super fun
Also, I love how everyone picks the Kokiri clothes in the firs dungeon because of triple arrows
Everyone except me that is lol
I've literally only used Zelda's dress since booting up the game. Maybe I should try the others lol

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
Because Harada/Namco just seem to be doing their own thing with it, all of it's announcements have been at random intervals.

Plus, we've known it was gonna be for Wii U since forever ago too I mean it was THAT obvious not to mention the initial teaser.
youd be surprised (looks at all the people claiming it would be an NX title)

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
This whole 'console damaging mod for a shooter game' debacle reminds me of the seventh season of Arby n' the Chief.

And while it's far from funny in this case the similarities are almost jarring.
> Chef go 2 the cowch

> No arby u bich

> Chef trolololol

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Honestly though, the idea of playable Octolings never sat right with me.

Just where were the males? Yes, you only ever see female Octolings in game, but I have a hard time believing that Nintendo would make an entire race female exclusive.
That's okay, but saying that they aren't happening when it's clear that the likelihood of it happening is greater than great just because you're not comfortable with it isn't, alot of people want to see this happen so stepping on their wants isn't exactly satisfactory towards anyone. Sorry everyone, just wanted to get this out of the way.

That's okay, but saying that they aren't happening when it's clear that the likelihood of it happening is greater than great just because you're not comfortable with it isn't, alot of people want to see this happen so stepping on their wants isn't exactly satisfactory towards anyone. Sorry everyone, just wanted to get this out of the way.
Uhhh Chris didn't do that. Chris simply stated he really doesn't care for Octolings. there was no stepping on wants. Just expressing an opinion.

Saying "Octolings would be a such godawful idea" would be. Chris did not.

Last edited:

Chrono.

The reason people were expecting Octolings was because they secretly updated their models awhile back, that part is still true.

Why they did it remains to be seen /shrug

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Uhhh Chris didn't do that. Chris simply stated he really doesn't care for Octolings. there was no stepping on wants. Just expressing an opinion.

Saying "Octolings would be a such godawful idea" would be. Chris did not.
I was talking about something else, but whatever.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Bro.

Did you even read the thread?

We just had a whole tirade about how the Octoling thing was fake.

Senselessbreak

Smash Lord
Keep forgetting that Halo 5 is a thing. I need to pick it up once I get back home from my work trip!

Oddly enough, the story was apparently leaked back in 2013 and was correct!

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Bro.

Did you even read the thread?

We just had a whole tirade about how the Octoling thing was fake.
The Octoling thing wasn't fake though, it was a hack. The models were updated through the files several times, not to mention as patches went on the Octolings became easier to access, and there's official artwork of the Octolings without their googles so it could still very well happen. Also Nikki has stated several times that she's been joking. However the file corruption is a whole different story.

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Keep forgetting that Halo 5 is a thing. I need to pick it up once I get back home from my work trip!

Oddly enough, the story was apparently leaked back in 2013 and was correct!
Wait... it was???

Now I feel the need to go and dig it up because I can't be bothered waiting for people to upload the whole play through on youtube...

Khoru

Smash Champion
this is like when someone here made a post on 4chan saying the ninka_vanroose leak was fake and everyone was like "CONFIRMED, PACK IT UP BOYS"
the octoling stuff is in the game and someone would've discovered it if she hadn't
stop acting like she personally bricked every game console you own and burned your house down

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
The files ended up getting corrupted presumably due to something involving the system not being able to process the Octolings, presumably due to the current version software that the game was on.

D

Deleted member

Well, I satisfied my need for Dress Link for today
Good night to you all and...
I still don't understand why people are getting pissed because of that mod
Uh... hopefully this will have been cleared up when I wake up

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
As for why Nintendo lifted the copyright claims, you got me there. I'm uncertain.

Khoru

Smash Champion

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
So for the people thinking that Nikki is a troll and a liar, she isn't, the only negative thing to come out of this was the corruptions, and that was patched a while ago and I assume that Nintendo is trying to find a way to resolve this issue, seriously, this isn't worth our time, it's basically getting angry over nothing, I think we should change the subject.

Starting now, I don't believe this Nintendo Direct leak, solely because of Mewtwo and Greninja in Pokken, it's like the person just couldn't think of any other Pokemon, and just said, "Hey, what about these two from Smash?" But that's just my thoughts.

Chrono.

I remember that weird period right before MGSV came out when it leaked thanks to an Italian guide.

There were so many people that swore up and down that it was all fake even including "photoshopped" evidence (it didn't help that said guide was rather vague on the details).

Of course the game came out and everything was real.

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
I remember that weird period right before MGSV came out when it leaked thanks to an Italian guide.

There were so many people that swore up and down that it was all fake even including "photoshopped" evidence (it didn't help that said guide was rather vague on the details).

Of course the game came out and everything was real.
Heh, just like the esrb leak for our community.

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
So I played Triforce Heros, it's a very fun game, the online can be a bit hectic, but it's still very fun nonetheless. (Plus it's great seeing Link in Zelda's clothes)

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
So for the people thinking that Nikki is a troll and a liar, she isn't, the only negative thing to come out of this was the corruptions, and that was patched a while ago and I assume that Nintendo is trying to find a way to resolve this issue, seriously, this isn't worth our time, it's basically getting angry over nothing, I think we should change the subject.

Starting now, I don't believe this Nintendo Direct leak, solely because of Mewtwo and Greninja in Pokken, it's like the person just couldn't think of any other Pokemon, and just said, "Hey, what about these two from Smash?" But that's just my thoughts.
I wouldn't discredit the leak because it has Mewtwo and Greninja in Pokken.

Remember, those are two popular Pokemon regardless of Smash and would be incredible in Pokken Tournament.

Also, Pokken doesn't have a Kalos Pokemon in the game yet so Greninja can easily get in and Mewtwo has a lot of swing.

I could understand if they had say :4jigglypuff: in there but they don't.

Soul.

I would love seeing a Pokkén leak with Quagsire, Breloom and Sylveon as playable characters.
I would lose my mind.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Admittedly I didn't think of it that way.

So you think a Holiday release is likely?

Wouldn't the NX hurt sales of 2016 titles like Star Fox, Zelda and Pokken?
Not if it's backwards compatible.

Anyway, haven't really kept up today. Anything important slip through the cracks?

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061

Remember, those are two popular Pokemon regardless of Smash and would be incredible in Pokken Tournament.

Also, Pokken doesn't have a Kalos Pokemon in the game yet so Greninja can easily get in and Mewtwo has a lot of swing.

I know, but it just seems like if this is fake, he just ran out of ideas. Plus what about Delphinox, or Zororark? I don't know, to me it just screams fake, but that's just me. (#Jigglypuffisbae)

Chrono.

I feel like Mewtwo will be Pokken's Ridley/Skull Kid/Wolf at this point lol

Not sayin' he doesn't have a chance, but I'm seeing so many people calling him a shoo-in (he does have a pretty good chance imo).

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I feel like Mewtwo will be Pokken's Chrom/Ridley/Skull Kid/Wolf at this point lol

Not sayin' he doesn't have a chance, but I'm seeing so many people calling him a shoo-in (he does have a pretty good chance imo).
Don't know about you, but I'm one of those people that REALLY wants Jigglypuff in the game. She just makes alot of sense imo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom