• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

so as it is the season of terror and we are on the subject of american cartoons id like for everyone who is able to go watch the powerpuffgirls episode knock it off....youll see why and then youll go in no uncertain terms
"holy **** what the everloving **** how did they get away with this" i know i just did
I have no time to watch it because Tri Force Heroes is in 10 minutes
Summarize it, please good sir

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
so as it is the season of terror and we are on the subject of american cartoons id like for everyone who is able to go watch the powerpuffgirls episode knock it off....youll see why and then youll go in no uncertain terms
"holy **** what the everloving **** how did they get away with this" i know i just did
What are you talking about, Powerpuff Girls Z? You better be referring to something else.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I mean, look. To be honest it's not like being able to cross both Western and Eastern cultures is always bad. I mean, we got Transformers, Power Rangers, Japanese Spider-Man. But every now and then you end up with... well... that.

Last edited:

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
What are you talking about, Powerpuff Girls Z? You better be referring to something else.
im refering to the original series and im doing so because in no uncertain terms **** gets disturbing to a level where im honestly surprised the show wasnt cancelled

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I love how it tried to be inclusive by throwing a chick in a wheelchair in as a Sailor Scout, who is she even suppose to be?

D

Deleted member

Lag in TFH
Sigh...
EDIT: ZELDA DRESS HYPE THO

Last edited by a moderator:

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
Nevermind, I think this is enough
the guys name is actually refering to his personality being well a massive ****
lying cheating and stealing his way to the top being a massive perv and well
in his first and only episode "richard" here creats knockoffs of the powerpuff girls(complete with minor genetic defects) and sells them to new york buisness picks up and eventuall as all bootleggs go they gradually deteriorate in quality to the point of obvious defomities(one eye visable fingers deformed head shapes it runs the gambit) and hes got a production line of people making these slave labor girls like this **** is down right twisted in one scene we see them fighting and limbs are falling off mid punch and when by chance a perfect clone of one of the girls is made "richard" gets mad and orders that it be melted down for its chemical X....did i mention this episode was ****ed up?

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
So apparently Tama blocked me on twitter for pointing out to him yesterday that the video on the playlist was an old direct after he retweeted about it possibly being a new direct. Well ooooookay then. <w>

Anyway, I really want to play TFH demo but I have so much work to do tonight. Uggggh. Someone save me. ;A;

Shroob

Sup?
So, Nikki came out today and said that the playable Octolings thing was just a hoax she did for fun.

Can we finally stop listening to her now?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So, Nikki came out today and said that the playable Octolings thing was just a hoax she did for fun.

Can we finally stop listening to her now?
But we had people play as them...

Online.

There was a whole problem about it...

And actual videos....

If this is fake, then Nikki is gonna have a ton of hate thrown at her.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
She made a model swap, which can be done via hacking.
But she literally did it all herself?

There were people whose games were damaged by this and if it was all just her?

Well, not only did she get people's hopes up, she also destroyed their games in the process.

That's just a new low.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Yo Shroob Shroob

I can't find a tweet proving that.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

This is the latest one she posted.

Where did she admit that?

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Playable Octolings in Splatoon aren't happening. All she did was hack the Octoling model to override the Inkling model, a model swap.

Nintendo is not making Octolings playable.
I recall in one of her tweets, she actually edited one variable in the save data to make the octolings playable. Your telling me that was all a hoax?

Yo Shroob Shroob

I can't find a tweet proving that.

This is the latest one she posted.

Where did she admit that?
That's a pinend tweet mate. Always stays on top.
I think this is relevant too bit IDK

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Nikki what the ****?

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I still can't get over this girl.

She made a hoax.

And at first that's harmless...

Except this wasn't harmless.

There were reports of her little fun deleting people's game data.

She needs her head chewed clean off.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
That's despicable...I mean, I thought she seemed rather dickish about some things, but she's a ***** doing this to people... I'm sorry for my language. But this is just wrong.

Last edited:

Soul.

I doubt Nintendo would ever publicly acknowledge said hack, since it involves hacking devices.
I doubt it as well, but then again there was quite the outcry because of this hoax.
Some even tweeted Nintendo about it, asking them to fix it. The Splatoon reddit also had this kind of thing and maybe Squidboards too.

However I realize that Twitter is not reliable at all, so Nintendo not knowing the thing is to be expected.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Why are people being so civil with her though?

People nearly tore Omni a new hole in his body for Rayman. That was harmless.

This wasn't. Unless she crafted those rumors of bricked data herself. Which seems unlikely since I saw posts warning people on Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
Wait... I thought it was common knowledge that it was a skin-swap. I didn't even realize people were thinking they were playable through the game. I thought people just kept talking about it because she showed that it was easy to switch them out, so there's no reason Nintendo couldn't have them playable.

I guess I wasn't paying close enough attention to what she was saying; didn't realize she was trolling people so hard.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Why are people being so civil with her though?

People nearly tore Omni a new hole in his body for Rayman. That was harmless.

This wasn't. Unless she crafted those rumors of bricked data herself. Which seems unlikely since I saw posts warning people on Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.
'Cause she's a girl(Technically?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom