• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I know only of the series which I believe had 4 seasons or something
Don't know about the miniseries
The original few episodes is what I'm talking about. Those were great, and I believed they had great potential for a full series, but... The actual show's, flawed...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Stripperella? Time to do research
'In 2003, ex-stripper Janet Clover, a.k.a. "Jazz", a.k.a. "Stripperella", filed a lawsuit in the Daytona Beach, Florida circuit court against Viacom, Stan Lee, and Pamela Anderson, claiming she is Stripperella's true creator and Stan Lee stole her idea when she discussed it during a lap dance.' I don't even ****ing know

A good show. Zing
I just desctibed one
Also, robot lego ninja
It only needed one thing to fully pander to me and we both know what it is

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
zef just tweeted this:

"something big is on its way, go get some rest."
"for real though. dont stay up all night expecting something sleep"
"oh i thought today was supposed to be the 19th LOL"
"well guess i dropped the bomb early"

Direct on 20th, announcement on 19th?
Probably overanalyzing this, don't get you hopes up.
There was a TV show called striperella? what the hell . . .

Put together with this
http://mynintendonews.com/2015/10/15/massive-nintendo-online-maintenance-planned-for-october-19th/
It isn't THAT far-fetched. Not getting my hopes up. As usual.
It's interesting, I would give it more credit if he did this " accidentally " before the server maintenance announcement. Let's see where this goes though. Also:
Bomberman Confirmed!!!!
:troll:

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
Stripperella? Time to do research
'In 2003, ex-stripper Janet Clover, a.k.a. "Jazz", a.k.a. "Stripperella", filed a lawsuit in the Daytona Beach, Florida circuit court against Viacom, Stan Lee, and Pamela Anderson, claiming she is Stripperella's true creator and Stan Lee stole her idea when she discussed it during a lap dance.' I don't even ****ing know
Yeah, there's a lot of weird stuff out there that's done by well known people. I mean Rob Zombie has a comic (and cartoon) call El Superbeasto.... it's pretty, uh....let's say inappropriate in many aspects. I have no idea how it got greenlit.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Yeah, there's a lot of weird stuff out there that's done by well known people. I mean Rob Zombie has a comic (and cartoon) call El Superbeasto.... it's pretty, uh....let's say inappropriate in many aspects. I have no idea how it got greenlit.
Simple, because it's Rob Zombie.

The same stuff he was on when he thought being in Marvel movies all the time is a good thing. Seriously, some of the cameos are ****ing dumb. Amazing Spiderman did it right though
To be fair, Alfred Hitchcock did that all the time. And it worked well for him.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
That reminds me if Japan's equivalent of 'not anime' Panty and Stocking. Apparently the writers were drunk, thought Family Guy was ****ing hilarious while drunk and made Panty and Stocking, honestly, it was pretty damn awesome

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
So today a lady gave me a copy of Animal Crossing Let's Go To The City for free. I guess I'll have a run through with the game as I enjoyed Animal Crossing New Leaf. I'd imagine it's probably a little different experience since your not a mayor in this game and Isabelle wasn't introduced yet but hey. I'm not Curious Villager for nothing so I suppose its going back to weed pulling and being in debt with Tom Nook again for me...... ^^;

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
The same stuff he was on when he thought being in Marvel movies all the time is a good thing. Seriously, some of the cameos are ****ing dumb. Amazing Spiderman did it right though
The Stan Lee cameos are always one of the main things I look forward to in Marvel films.

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
That reminds me if Japan's equivalent of 'not anime' Panty and Stocking. Apparently the writers were drunk, thought Family Guy was ****ing hilarious while drunk and made Panty and Stocking, honestly, it was pretty damn awesome
Panty an dStocking is legit one of the few unashamedly raunchy animations that I like.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
My latest article for Source Gaming is now live!

The beginning of a new series, Smash Stage Analysis, in which I discuss about the design and history of the stages in the Super Smash Bros. series.

Since I first wrote about clones and then Ganondorf, the next logical step would be Ganondorf's home turf: Gerudo Valley, which appears in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and originates from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Check it out! http://www.sourcegaming.info/2015/10/15/ssa-gerudo-valley/

Last edited:

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Little King's Story coming to Steam and it's NOT the Vita version. Rejoice!

Chrono.

zef just tweeted this:

"something big is on its way, go get some rest."
"for real though. dont stay up all night expecting something sleep"
"oh i thought today was supposed to be the 19th LOL"
"well guess i dropped the bomb early"

Direct on 20th, announcement on 19th?
Probably overanalyzing this, don't get you hopes up.
Lol I saw people were freaking out about those tweets and Roger saying "Sleep well children" last night.

The direct drought is getting to people

continuation of zef's opinions
There was a problem fetching the tweet
So yeah. There's that.

EDIT spoilers on the right are weird. . .

Last edited:

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
Oddly enough it doesn't have jiggle physics or fanservice (Outside of Panty being Panty) iirc. Probably the nice artstyle to thank for.
Agreed. It was "adult" through subject matter and context more so than the "Look! ****!" methods other series used.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Unsure what topic should I tackle in the next article I do for SG.

Perhaps, something related to Xenoblade? Hint hint...

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
continuation of zef's opinions
So yeah. There's that.

EDIT spoilers on the right are weird. . .
Maybe Zef was referencing this tweet?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Perhaps, it is Gaur Plain... Or maybe, it's not. Who knows.

And no, I wouldn't just rant about its inconsistencies. Though I could provide with an actual explanation for that.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
And I said you got the two confused. Stealth was the troll and zef just has info.I suppose he's more trustworthy
No, you're getting confused, Stealth is a semi-trustworthy and semi-reliable source, this Zef guy is just a random person that said, "I know the DLC everyone!"

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Welp. I messed up my other post with RogersBase's tweet lol. I was referencing the tweet where Zef said there would be a bomb of information dropped on the 19th, not the one where he was joking around. My bad!

D

Deleted member

There are so many amazing Undertale songs I want to share but like. . .half of them are spoilers/off topic/etc (Genocide's first part that is actually a challenge <3)

But this is a mashup. with a nintendo song. A mother 3 song. so it's relevant or something.
https://soundcloud.com/onyonreng/unfounded-bonetrousle
Just share the music, man
Everyone loves good soundtracks
Speaking of which, I just reached the Fifth Stratum in EOIIU and I feel like this is way too good not to post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom