• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
What could you possibly do for Xenoblade? Shulk's done relatively well outside of Buster and Shield
I could understand using Shield rather than Armour, mostly since Shield is the first Monado move you get after Buster & Enchant and Armour is not gotten until much later in the game and I think is also an quest-unlockable and can be missed(alongside Eater), but for Enchant, considering that it is one of the first moves when you first get the Monado, there was no excuse for not using it other than it sounding less cooler than Buster.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
If they wanted Shulk to use Monado Buster he should have said it at the end of the Chain Attack because his attack is pretty much a Monado Buster there.

Chrono.

I think it'll just be a massive security overhaul.

The amount of stuff that's been leaked via the update server is ridiculous.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
At this point though? Nintendo is long overdue for a massive explosion of fall information, it's about to be the most major shopping season of the year and yet....nothing really enticing has been said about any of their games for it.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I should note I haven't even decided what am I going to do for SG next.

A Xenoblade-related article just happens to be a consideration I had. I've also thought on doing a Pirate Ship analysis but that would be too much Zelda stuff in a row.

As for Gaur Plain, yes, it's missing a lot of details, but the general landscape is intact. The scaling is reduced a lot compared to the original and that would be my explanation as to why the details aren't present. The Unova Pokémon League and Luigi's Mansion stages are pretty much miniature versions of the original areas and omit a lot of stuff as well.

All in all, I was just teasing, but I have nothing concrete planned yet. One thing is granted, however: it will be a stage analysis article.

Last edited:

Chrono.

I should note I haven't even decided what am I going to do for SG next.

A Xenoblade-related article just happens to be a consideration I had. I've also thought on doing a Pirate Ship analysis but that would be too much Zelda stuff in a row.

As for Gaur Plain, yes, it's missing a lot of details, but the general landscape is intact. The scaling is reduced a lot compared to the original and that would be my explanation as to why the details aren't present. The Unova Pokémon League and Luigi's Mansion are pretty much miniature versions of the original areas and omit a lot of stuff as well.

All in all, I was just teasing, but I have nothing concrete planned yet. One thing is granted, however: it will be a stage analysis article.
How about Palutena's Temple?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
How about Palutena's Temple?
Hmm... Haven't thought on that, actually.

The only problem I have with that stage would be on doing research since I currently don't have my copy of KIU in my possession and I don't have a Wii U yet.

I will keep that in consideration, though.

Serpdrako

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Imperfect_Scars
3DS FC
3136-6642-7063
Oh my. Why is the menu music for the Dark Souls 3 stress test so epic? It's so much different from the other games. Is Sakuraba composing this game too, or no?

Edit: Here it is...

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
whatever I truely don't care dude
It's okay, I was just trying to inform you. No biggie I hope. :)

On another note, I feel like I'm one of the only people here who still wants Chrom. Does anyone else want him?

Last edited:

Chrono.

Oh man, Nintendo reposted that Zelda questions thing and it went about as well as you'd expect

Serpdrako

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Imperfect_Scars
3DS FC
3136-6642-7063
This is a little strange. Do they normally do this to the Directs on the website?

Wasn't sure if that was considered censor dodging so I colored over it.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Pretty sure he said on the Faqs thread that Shovel Knight was "Interesting" and that Wolf "Wasn't even in the running" or something close to that.
He said he'd have hung himself if the first character was Shovel Knight, but now he's ok with him? Do you have the post?
I really hope this guy is just lying about the DLC.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Right now I want to send my best regards to Totalbiscuit. If you don't know what I'm talking about.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1snlj3r

:(
Oh dammit, no...
Ugh, I seriously hoped that cancer getting KOed would be enough, but it was so late into its treatment window that I was afraid something like this may happen...
I have infinite respect for TB, and I seriously hope something, ANYTHING can treat it within these next few years...

...Well not to try and lighten the mood, but since I did come here to post this: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=527581541

This nerds to be a thing, like, now please.

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
It's okay, I was just trying to inform you. No biggie I hope. :)

On another note, I feel like I'm one of the only people here who still wants Chrom. Does anyone else want him?
Well, Stealth has a history of trolling all his own. Just ask Gamefaqs.

I don't know about Zef however. Apparently, it's an easy mistake to make if both can be considered trolls. Even Roger's Base has a history of misleading information if you want to count that.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I have something to share that some may not like, I used to dislike Bowser Jr. Before he was in Smash because I thought he was taking the spotlight from the Koopalings. Yeah Ikr?

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
I have something to share that some may not like, I used to dislike Bowser Jr. Before he was in Smash because I thought he was taking the spotlight from the Koopalings. Yeah Ikr?
I was completely fine with Bowser Jr., then Sticker Star turned me against him
You only see him 3 times in the main story, and they're all boss fights, the second encounter was just so annoying. To me he didn't really feel like a necessary edition to the game, now if he had a bigger story role things would've been different.

Luckily the Koopalings helped get me to like Jr. again.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Oh dammit, no...
Ugh, I seriously hoped that cancer getting KOed would be enough, but it was so late into its treatment window that I was afraid something like this may happen...
I have infinite respect for TB, and I seriously hope something, ANYTHING can treat it within these next few years...

...Well not to try and lighten the mood, but since I did come here to post this: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=527581541

Looks like a Musou-ish game. Note to self, clear backlog

If this image works then it's spoopy

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Right now I want to send my best regards to Totalbiscuit. If you don't know what I'm talking about.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1snlj3r

:(
Damn that really sucks. All I can do is wish him well whilst he fights it.

Already had it voted for the moment it went up.
I was waiting for the page to go up.
Justice was indeed painful, swift and delicious.

Strofirko

Smash Master
This is a little strange. Do they normally do this to the Directs on the website?

Wasn't sure if that was considered censor dodging so I colored over it.
Holy **** they take down an 1 year old direct on their japanese site,1 + 2 = 3 ,half life is missing the third episode,gabe newell is iluminnati,so this just means one thing:
john cena confirmed

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
User was warned for this post
GUYS, SNAKE HAS BEEN LEAKED!!!!!!!!!

:troll:

Just share the music, man
Everyone loves good soundtracks
Speaking of which, I just reached the Fifth Stratum in EOIIU and I feel like this is way too good not to post

well if you say so
time for a some sweet dunkage dumpage
linked for your mobile convenience.

https://youtu.be/YHL_Bk60F_4

https://youtu.be/B2jVbSI9H4o

https://youtu.be/bPCMJC1Ig6s (easily my favorite song in the game. It however loses 90% of it's impact out of context like this. Try not to look too deeply into the title)

https://youtu.be/YTy9v9a7Tmo

https://youtu.be/dNN0HyO3rM4 (the only non-battle theme I will include. They are all great but a more ambiance pieces for the most part. This one stand out on it's own though)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I present to you all
A cow that has been milked so much that someone should just kill it already to end her suffering
FB_IMG_1444941818039.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom