• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
I assume Stealth has some sort of credibility?
Who is that guy anyways...?
Um... this will be a lot to explain.
-He claims to know who the next character is.
-Say it will be revealed on the 23rd.
-Other people know who this character is and says he's credible including TheAnvil.
-He also supposedly knows who the 2nd character is.
-Sean who is another person who knows is teasing an "event" coming up.
-The source could also be RogersBase.
-All the hints point towards it being the Inklings.

Like I said before in one of my previous posts, it's a doozy :p.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Remind me how much time was there between Wave 3 and the trailer for the MM stage?

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Poptropica just seems like one of those, "Roblox, Call of Duty and Minecraft" games. All of you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Last edited:

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Uh is it just me or did that forum layout changed?

Edit: It's back to normal.

Last edited:

Senselessbreak

Smash Lord
I think he's just guesstimating like our oh so good pal Nikki does. No need to take it too serious.
Considering we have over 10 fellow smashers saying similar information, with most of them being trust worthy and respectable, including even fellow users in this thread. The timing seems so right for it to not be taken seriously.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Considering we have over 10 fellow smashers saying similar information, with most of them being trust worthy and respectable, including even fellow users in this thread. The timing seems so right for it to not be taken seriously.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Stealth is the only one to say we'll probably get the direct announcement tomorrow. Ergo, one person. Ergo, the guy who people claim is probably the least credible of the bunch.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the people who supposedly know so far.
-RogersBase
-Stealth
-Zef
-TheAnvil
-Sean
-Tracker TD
-A person who doesn't want to be named.
-Another person who doesn't want to be named.

Is there anyone else supposedly knows besides these 8?

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
A R.O.B. revival?

Either a platformer or rpg.

The story? Make it focus on the origin of R.O.B. Have it start with R.O.B. thinking about his actions in subspace. How did he get there? What happen to the rest of his kind, that had him make new ones? What was his purpose in the world? Thus begins a quest to find a purpose and meaning in life for R.O.B. He hopes to find out his origins and revive his kind,so that they can live in peace and he can have friends once again.

If a platformer, it would involve R.O.B. fighting his way through enemies and solving puzzles in levels. The first level would start out with him being attacked by a more menacing and almost upgraded version of R.O.B.( Named shadow R.O.B.) As R.O.B. travels more, he begins to learn of what happened to his civilization and learns that he is the only one who can stop this mysterious threat before the world is destroyed.

If an RPG: Same story, but it would bring in other " forgotten icons" and retros revived in smash. R.O.B. could meet characters like sukkapon, bubsy, and more. R.O.B. himself would be the main party member and have a variety of skills, they could be changed by using parts to transform his look, thus giving him different skills, similar to those of different classes in a typical rpg. The rpg is more of a stretch but would be pretty interesting imo.

Thoughts?

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
Um... this will be a lot to explain.
-He claims to know who the next character is.
-Say it will be revealed on the 23rd.
-Other people know who this character is and says he's credible including TheAnvil.
-He also supposedly knows who the 2nd character is.
-Sean who is another person who knows is teasing an "event" coming up.
-The source could also be RogersBase.
-All the hints point towards it being the Inklings.

Like I said before in one of my previous posts, it's a doozy :p.
Slight correction on @TheAnvil's behalf, and he can correct me if I'm wrong; I don't think he said he was credible, rather he determined the guy on GameFAQs leaking similar information was the same person.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
-RogersBase
-Stealth
-Zef
-TheAnvil
-Sean
-Tracker TD

Wouldn't be surprised if there's maybe a few other people who know but haven't come up and said anything about it (Friends or happens to know one of the people and they shared the character). I swear my friend said his brother was in contact with one of these guys since he's known him for some time (and said that they told him the character, but isn't sharing with anyone). The sarcasm was most definitely through the roof (Or so I think, since we then continued to make fun of it), but I'm just finding this all ridiculous at this point. At least we have a week or two before this all blows over.

Last edited:

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Man this whole thing about the "he knows she knows" about the mystery DLC character kind of feels like a secret club most Smash fans aren't allowed to join. Although for good reasons.

Woah that's interesting. Although I'm kind of 50/50 of it being Twilight Princess considering some of the problems I have with the game.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I would love a R.O.B. revival. But honestly, I would love it if it was completely unrelated to Smash Bros and give him his own series. I always imagined R.O.B. to have a, "Johnny 5" like background- a machine brought to life sort of deal, and use his robotics combined with his human instincts to survive the trails ahead, but make him mute bar beeps and boops of course.

I once made a rough draft game idea of Duck Hunt, which explained how Dog met and befriended Duck, and their adventure to save the Duck Hunter who was kidnapped by the Wild Western dudes in Duck Hunt's side B. It was kind of cool, in a Looney Tunes way.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
So it's an HD remake, that's cool. I do find just a bit weird though that there's been a couple Zelda remakes recently. Ocarina of Time, then Wind Waker, then Majora's Mask, and now Twilight Princess. I don't have much of a problem with it (Can play these games now with updated visuals and other neat stuff), but I feel like they are getting a bit too remake heavy with Zelda games. They've all been the 3D ones though, so Skyward Sword and the handhelds are all that is left.

So uh, Sunshine remake when? Fixing obvious problems the game had, while also having a pretty game to look at? Please?

Last edited:

Serpdrako

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Imperfect_Scars
3DS FC
3136-6642-7063
Was honestly only expecting a port of the Wii version. In the words of Melia Antiqua: "This please me!"

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
So it's an HD remake, that's cool. I do find just a bit weird though that there's been a couple Zelda remakes recently. Ocarina of Time, then Wind Waker, then Majora's Mask, and now Twilight Princess. I don't have much of a problem with it (Can play these games now with updated visuals and other neat stuff), but I feel like they are getting a bit too remake heavy with Zelda games. They've all been the 3D ones though, so Skyward Sword and the handhelds are all that is left.

So uh, Sunshine remake when? Fixing obvious problems the game had, while also having a pretty game to look at? Please?
Imo the biggest issue with bringing bask sunshine is the lack of analogue triggers. That said, they could compromise and use the gyroscope to control water pressure. I don't know how good it would feel, but it would work.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Imo the biggest issue with bringing bask sunshine is the lack of analogue triggers. That said, they could compromise and use the gyroscope to control water pressure. I don't know how good it would feel, but it would work.
Or they use the two different triggers so the Z ones go full and the normal ones do the not stop Mario in place one.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Well.

TP getting an HD remake pleases me.

WW and TP were the two Zelda games my friends borrowed and never gave back.

So this just works out perfectly! :4link::4zelda::4sheik::4ganondorf::4tlink:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Twilight Princess HD sounds like something that would be announced in a Direct.

So I'll be a little more optimistic for the possibility of a Direct soon.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
I'm really tired of all these leaks. I'm practically just going to wash my hands of these things.

Last edited:

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Well, this doesn't really reveal new information, but thought I'd mention it anyways. This picture is just a post TheAnvil made in a PM.
Just as a forewarning. This does not contain any new information. I'm only make vague assumptions over the context of the statement. If it did contain information that wasn't suppose to be seen in the general public, then I wouldn't have posted this. So in essence, this doesn't mean anything really. Only for speculative purposes.
Also as a heads up, don't spam his PM asking who the new character is. Its very childish to do and can drive someone insane. TheAnvil is just like one of us and should be treated as such. He really helped out in verifying the source (as well as other people who shall not be named), so he's mostly doing a favor. Like I said, this statement is mostly for speculative purposes and what it could mean for the next characters.
View attachment 77930
If your wondering, I'm an not biased toward Shovel Knight in anyway, shape or form. I'm may think he could be a unique addition, but I was wondering how this leak ties into the Shovel Knight rumor.

If we use our tin foil hats and straw-grasping, we can see that he said in a way that could be hinting towards his inclusion along with possibly Inkling. Which also potentially ties into the rumor Tama reported on.

In essence, I'm mostly asking what do you guys think? Do any of you think it's possible for two characters to get revealed at the same time?
Well Roy and Ryu were revealed in the Same Direct and Mewtwo(Although he was revealed 355 days ago) and Lucas's trailer were also in the same direct in April. So it's possible.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
You know i always wanted to play twlight princess but never got around to it.So this is actually good for me.Good job nintendo you might actually got a holiday zelda game

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
-RogersBase
-Stealth
-Zef
-TheAnvil
-Sean
-Tracker TD

My uncle does, he works at Gamecube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom