• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
Okay... what's the deal with you and "Spoopy"? You even named your Mario Maker stage with Spoopy in it....
It's a meme based on some unfortunately-spelled Halloween decorations.

It's actually gotten to the point that nowadays you can find decorations like this intentionally misspelled.

Last edited:

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
It's a meme based on some unfortunately-spelled Halloween decorations.

It's actually gotten to the point that nowadays you can find decorations like this intentionally misspelled.
I guess I'm just too old :'( I missed all this haha.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
You know that new game Grow Home? You're this little robot who falls out of a spaceship, and you gotta grow this plant taller and taller so you can climb back into your ship.

That should be ROB's game, only instead of growing plants you're stacking up random objects.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
You know what I want?

A :4bowser: game where he's the hero
:4kirby: RPG
:4falcon:Beat Em Up
And a :4link:x:4pit:x:4marth: crossover

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I have a top 5 for you all,
Top 5 characters I want to see in future Smash Bros:
5. Bayonetta
4. Hurcules
3. Rhythm Heaven character (Perferibly Blue Birds)
2. Chrom
1. Viridi

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
You know what I want?

I'm honestly surprised a Kirby RPG hasn't happened yet.

I mean, they made a freaking parody of one in Super Star. Might as well go all the way.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
I have a top 5 for you all,
Top 5 characters I want to see in future Smash Bros:
5. Bayonetta
4. Hurcules
3. Rhythm Heaven character (Perferibly Blue Birds)
2. Chrom
1. Viridi
There's no Bandana Dee on that list...
Who are you, and where is the real Nintenzilla?!

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
You know that new game Grow Home? You're this little robot who falls out of a spaceship, and you gotta grow this plant taller and taller so you can climb back into your ship.

That should be ROB's game, only instead of growing plants you're stacking up random objects.
So Rabbids Go Home?

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Hercules? Who do you mean by that?

EDIT: Glory of Hercules, right? Forgot all about that game.

Last edited:

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
Ugh Ubuntu sucks so much. Knew it was too good to be true to have an OS that works so well. Nothing online can fix the stupid log in loop screen.

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
There's no Bandana Dee on that list...
Who are you, and where is the real Nintenzilla?!
Now him, I think he shoud be DLC. He's the only DLC character I voted for, besides, none of the other characters that I want to see enter the series eventually (except for maybe Bayonetta) have any real chances as DLC, I want to see Hurcules enter the series for all the wrong reasons, because of how obscure and unknown he is.

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
A Kirby RPG would be a fantastic way to bring back the Helpers from Dreamland 2 & 3. They'd make perfect party members along side Meta Knight Dedede and Bandana Dee.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
That feeling when you start watching the second season of an anime series only to realize it's filler.

Well, I guess it's not too bad as long as entertaining.

You know what I want?

I actually would like Zelda game/spin-off with :4ganondorf: as the main character.

Would be cool to get some backstory on his rise to power from his own perspective or something similar. It's implied in Wind Waker that he had some good intentions behind his villainy and that he kind of regrets his actions, though still determined to achieve his goal. It would be interesting to expand on that backstory.

Also, a Kid Icarus RPG is a pipe dream of mine. Or a Fire Emblem Warriors game.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
How about a SSB RPG? :3 Just imagine the possibilities. Each character could fit into different categories.
And in a Subspace Emissary type of scenario? It would be awesome!

Last edited:

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Kiki Trick is probably the most obscure Nintendo IP. It flopped so hard in Japan that it didn't even chart in the Top 50 sales of the week it came out. It must have sold below a thousand or something to flop that badly.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
That feeling when you start watching the second season of an anime series only to realize it's filler.

Well, I guess it's not too bad as long as entertaining.
Reminds me of how upset I was when I got to the end of Rosario + Vampire season 2 and realized there was almost no story in the whole season and the ending was the dumbest thing I'd ever seen.

Then I read the manga and was so pleasantly surprised.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
You want an obscure Nintendo series? The Marvelous games. One late-game SNES game, and two on Satellaview. None were released internationally.

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
I'd wager a Kirby RPG being a Mish mash of elements from Paper Mario, Pokemon, and some of the Final Fantasies.
Kirby can adapt his class based on enemies he fights, eventually getting Milky Way Wishes style powers to let him keep it with him at all times. Power ups would be kind of Rock Paper Scissors like the elements of Pokémon are... Some types are particularly effective against certain enemies, and others are ineffective. Party Members work differently for each one... The helper characters have their own attributes and act a lot like Paper Mario partners in the overworld, and can "morph" with Kirby like in their games to give different attributes to Kirby's abilities. Meanwhile, Dedede Meta Knight and Bandana Dee would be your dedicated hammer sword and spear abilities respectively. Hell, add Gooey in to act as a secondary Kirby. I miss Gooey. So much. :(
There could be a "Limit break" kind of system with Ultra powers from Return to Dreamland, and use different Air Ride machines as sort of Chocobos and other vehicles to traverse the overworld, leading up to the final airship being the Halberd. Summons could be of Helper characters, I.E. powered up versions of regular enemies.
...I hate it when I think of awesome things that will never happen.

Last edited:

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Here's some interesting tweets I guess. Even though its nothing much.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I honestly think a Nintendo RPG would be a great idea
You would have your usual characters as PCs but the antagonists possibilities are what excite me
Ridley and Metal Face teaming up for the 4big team
Black Knight
Something something Wonderful 101
Black Knight
Other Zelda villains
Black Knight
Hades
****ING BLACK KNIGHT

Strofirko

Smash Master
Can we beat every single of these leakers to the death with internet swearing if nothing happens until end of the month?

this comment=joke

Last edited:

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
When has anyone actually leaked the correct date for a Nintendo Direct and got the content right?

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Here's some interesting tweets I guess. Even though its nothing much.
I assume Stealth has some sort of credibility?
Who is that guy anyways...?

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Kiki Trick is probably the most obscure Nintendo IP. It flopped so hard in Japan that it didn't even chart in the Top 50 sales of the week it came out. It must have sold below a thousand or something to flop that badly.
Considering that I've only been aware of its existence as of a few minutes, it must be REALLY obscure. The title of it makes me think it's some sort of Poptropica skateboard thing. (I've never played Poptropica, and I never plan on doing it)

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
What's the cheapest a ps3 will go for? It'd still listed as 200 bucks by many places but that's way to expensive for something that's almost 10 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom