• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
So Ash is in possession of a god damn legendary
Ash
I never asked much
But once
Just this once
Beat the damn Pokemon League for once in your life.
You got a Pikachu that defies all rules of Pokemon and ZYGARDE.
Don't **** this up.
Then the writers realized "Oh ****, RehAsh is too OP, better send out our hacks, Tobias take care of him with your TEAM OF LEGENDARIES."...*Sigh*

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh man... I just watched the newest episode of Gravity Falls. That... got dark really fast. But please tell me there will be a 3rd Season as initially planned... =(.
Just watched it too
Man, we're up for some serious **** in the next ep
also, wtf was Blendin doing in the town so Bill could possess him?

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
Just watched it too
Man, we're up for some serious **** in the next ep
also, wtf was Blendin doing in the town so Bill could possess him?
yeah, I thought he lived in another dimension or at least some time in the future. :T

Last edited:

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
I've never had a corn dog (they're not popular in Australia), and I have a sudden urge to try one.
Ah, corn dogs. The perfect thing to vomit up after riding the graviton one too many times at a county fair. #Murica

>make 15 minute walk to class.
>take 5 minute test.
>class over and take another 15 minute walk back to dorm.

Roommate isn't even awake yet. lol. Oh well. More time to study for chem midterm

Last edited:

CroonerMike

Smash Lord
>make 15 minute walk to class.
>take 5 minute test.
>class over and take another 15 minute walk back to dorm.

Roommate isn't even awake yet. lol. Oh well. More time to study for chem midterm
That was me on my music theory midterm yesterday except I have an apartment lol.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
View attachment 77836

That was kinda why I posed the question in the first place, whether if we would get more in the future.
I never said there was already console exclusive characters already confirmed.
allow me to explain
you wanted to know if they would revel anymore console exclusive....how can they reveal more exclusives when they havent reveal one the word more implies that there was some to begin with
its like getting mad that someone ate all the pizza but the pizza has yet to arive

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Well since deciphering the leaks has reached "what is homestuck" levels I'mma deviate and speculate what an equal ground crossover between Nintendo, Sega, Capcom and Namco would be. Let's assume 6 per company for a total of 24, Max 2 characters per series and I'll make 3 lists for Nintendo (one including 2nd party, one without and one with assuming Game Freak is being Game Freak again)

Nintendo 1

Mario
Donkey Kong
Link
Samus
Kirby
Pikachu

Nintendo 2

Mario
Luigi
Donkey Kong
Samus
Link
Fox

Nintendo 3

Mario
Donkey Kong
Samus
Link
Kirby
Fox

Sega

Sonic
Tails/Eggman
NiGHTS
Aiai
Ulala
Akira

Namco

Heitchi
Second Tekken Character
Nightmare
Pac-Man
Valkire
DigDug

Capcom

Ryu
Chun-li
Mega Man
Chris Redfield/whoever's the current Resi MC
Dante
Morrigan

What about yours?

Serebii

Serebii Owner
NNID
SerebiiJoe
I'm so freaking excited for CoroCoro this month. Serebii Serebii must be preparing himself for a big one.

To be fair, Pokemon X and Y were released exactly 2 years ago as of the 12th so it's literally perfect timing.

And the next Mega Evo special is airing within 2 weeks too, and seeing as it focuses on Zygarde, it's a good opportunity for the announcement.
We have this month's CoroCoro. It had the shiny events and the Dungeon password

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Good News and Bad News and Other, non-related Bad News.
Good News; Making a Gingerbread House tomorrow
Bad News; I'm surrounded by complete and literal idiots. Again. Special Needs Class all over again.
Other Bad News; Round 2 of Court tomorrow. Oh boy...

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
Here's a question to lighten the mood.

What's one gaming mystery you wish you could know the answer to? To keep our mind off leaks, maybe with the exception of anything Smash related (so no, you can't pick pra_mai's identity :p). Thoughts? I'll share mine in a bit.
No one said Missingno. Really? It always infatuated me. Like, I know why it appears from a technical standpoint, but WHY does it appear? What generated the shape? Or Glitch City. How absolutely messed up your game can get and you can explore it until you freeze up and can't move and then fly out and your game's fine. Red and Blue were a goldmine of excitement and terror for little E. Gadd...especially the hall of fame after seeing Missingno...

How I Met Your Mother

It's Legen-
DARY!
HIMYM is good until season 9. If you treat it like Scrubs season 9 (read: Scrubs only had 8 seasons) you'll enjoy it.

When I saw the multiple tabs I thought for sure you were gonna take a jab at the ending lol
Because the ending was trash. I have a hard time watching reruns because i feel as though I wasted years of my life watching the show go in circles...

Orange is the New Black?
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia?
The Office No, nevermind, you'll want to manually carve your brain out of your skull by the end of season 5 (and then there's 4 more to go).

Oh, and back to the topic at hand: Now that we have a hard date and a (potentially) leaked character, this Twitter fiasco has finally matched a 4chan text leak in credibility.
The Office was good up until the end. The later seasons weren't as charming as the first ones, but they're not unwatchable garbage. At the every least watch until Michael leaves. Then watch the occasional episode until the series finale because that's an ending worth watching.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Because the ending was trash. I have a hard time watching reruns because i feel as though I wasted years of my life watching the show go in circles...
I just pretend the alternate ending is the canon one.

If it helps, I watched the series after it had ended (and saw the ****storm with the ending).

Burb

The Absolute Worst

GameXplain, come on.

It's blatantly obvious that the eShop icon was for a re-release like Super Mario Galaxy 2, Punch-Out!! and several other Wii games got.

There is no HD remake. :facepalm:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

GameXplain, come on.

It's blatantly obvious that the eShop icon was for a re-release like Super Mario Galaxy 2, Punch-Out!! and several other Wii games got.

I know Derrick isn't THIS stupid so this has to be Ash screwing this up everytime

Zekrom101

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Zekrom101

GameXplain, come on.

There was a problem fetching the tweet
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

GameXplain, come on.

GameXplain's too lazy to care about anything
Like Etika, but slightly worse in the ignorance department. :facepalm:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
In line with my PS3 decision, can ya'll give me your top 5 PS3 games so I can add them to my list.

Top 5 MUST PLAY PS3 games go!
MGS4
Demon's Souls
Ni no Kuni
Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time

They're the only 4 exclusives worth mentioning.

gameonion

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gameonion
3DS FC
4382-1966-1902

GameXplain, come on.

They even explained why that can't be the case.
Did you watch the video at all?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

My mind is still blown from the latest episode of Gravity Falls I just saw. From Smash 4 Social:
I just finished watching the latest episode of Gravity Falls

OH. MY. LORD.

I have goosebumps, my heart is racing, body shivering, and jaw dropped in absolute shock.

This is hands down the most incredible thing I've EVER seen on TV! And this is a cartoon on a ****ing kids' channel for Pete's sake!

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
I don't have a lot of faith in the NX

Everyone's talking about it' specs more like they are still less than the PS4/ XBOX ONE

Maybe it would convince a couple more 3rd party dev's to release games on it...

I was really hoping Nintendo learned their lesson and wanted a powerhouse of a system for NX
The Wii U's power was never the issue imo. The biggest issues were bad marketing/naming, poor 3rd party relationships with wii era, and, to a lesser extent, architechture (makes cross platform more difficult, but makes backwards compatibility possible).

There's too many fun and good looking games on the Wii U for people to blame it's woes on it's power imo.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The Wii U's power was never the issue imo. The biggest issues were bad marketing/naming, poor 3rd party relationships with wii era, and, to a lesser extent, architechture (makes cross platform more difficult, but makes backwards compatibility possible).

There's too many fun and good looking games on the Wii U for people to blame it's woes on it's power imo.
Part of the 3rd party issue was the power of the console

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
I just pretend the alternate ending is the canon one.

If it helps, I watched the series after it had ended (and saw the ****storm with the ending).
The alternate ending doesn't fix all my issues with the finale though.
All of Barney's character development for 3 or 4 seasons goes out the window, Marshal and Lily also don't seem to be invested in the group, and Robin..well...she's just Robin. I never liked her as much as everyone else

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
I sometimes regret my Wii u purchase. We get constant game droughts, and while everyone else can hype over AAA games like fallout 4, all we get is yoshi's wooly world.

I do love Smash and Mario kart, but that's about it. Also I am planning on getting Mario maker and X down the line, but not now.'

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I must say, I don't like the GameXplain hate around here. :/
Same.

While they're kinda overdoing it on speculation, the rest of their channel is still a joy to watch with likable members. Plus they're just wanting news like the rest of us but expressing it in their videos.

I'll take GameXplain over Etika ANY DAY.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Yeah, because it's all about the graphics, not the fun, right?
It was because of the Tablet taking like almost 50% of the Wii U's power and its part of the reason.

I know most games weren't optimized (all the CoD ports, Mass Effect 3 and NBA 2K13) but there were some issues with most third party games due to Gamepad issues and just their ideas of making the tablet useful.

Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Bayonetta 2, Hyrule Warriors and Smash 4 rarely ever touch the tablet and makes it better to where you don't 100% need the Gamepad

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Same.

While they're kinda overdoing it on speculation, the rest of their channel is still a joy to watch with likable members. Plus they're just wanting news like the rest of us but expressing it in their videos.

I'll take GameXplain over Etika ANY DAY.
Indeed. ^^ They make very well-made Analysis videos, and they are a happy bunch of weirdoes that really enjoys what they do (and André has a awesome voice), and while they of course sometimes does click-bait things, I mean, everyone does it anyways, and they rarely do it in any 'major' way. I see little wrong in that TP video. And I hate seeing them be put on the level of Etika and such (though no offense to Etika, I don't know enough about what his deal is to really judge).

Ezequieleste

Smash Apprentice
I think it's time to forget about the hypothetical reveal on the 14th and move on to the 23th, our new built shining hope lies there. So guys, what do you think that will happen the October 23th? Nintendo Direct? Smash Direct? Shovel Knight's rumor is still a thing? Share your thoughts!

I'm going all in with the inklings, I don't really want them, but I think they're the real deal.

Last edited:

Zekrom101

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Zekrom101
It was because of the Tablet taking like almost 50% of the Wii U's power and its part of the reason.

I know most games weren't optimized (all the CoD ports, Mass Effect 3 and NBA 2K13) but there were some issues with most third party games due to Gamepad issues and just their ideas of making the tablet useful.

Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Bayonetta 2, Hyrule Warriors and Smash 4 rarely ever touch the tablet and makes it better to where you don't 100% need the Gamepad
Then I wonder what the NX will be like, when I hear that 3rd party developers are "amazed" of it.
Like will it have some sort of thing like the Wii Remote or the Gamepad, or just back to a normal controller? because i can't imagine anything else they would have so much interest in.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Song of the day

Man, Rundas was one of my favorite Metroid characters.

And his theme is so incredible and awesome. Shame, he'll never be in anymore Prime games let alone Metroid games.

inb4 Federation Force cameo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom