• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
So nothing new really happened. I posted my final post about this leak on GFaqs, I don't want my name dragged into this any more than it already has been.
It sucks, doesn't it? In many ways being the middle man's even worse than being the source. You should have stayed home and not gotten involved, instead of following old Obi-Waan on some damn fool idealistic crusade.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
In that case, the NX has been announced for nearly a year as well.
HOLDIT going off of what iwata has said the NX was not supposed to be announced at the time it was but they did so as to not give people the impression they were leaving the console industry!

Last edited:

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
I still see people doubting that Stealth___ is the same guy as RPGrinder/Twitter guy, so here's the pic that vaanrose vaanrose requested. I hope this will put to rest the theory that he's an impostor on GFaqs. One of the first things I told him when contacting him was that I'd vouch for him should he need it, so I'm keeping my word. I'm not going to further comment on what I know and what I do not know.

EDIT: Now that enough people have seen the pic I've removed it just to be extra safe.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I still see people doubting that Stealth___ is the same guy as RPGrinder/Twitter guy, so here's the pic that vaanrose vaanrose requested. I hope this will put to rest the theory that he's an impostor on GFaqs. One of the first things I told him when contacting him was that I'd vouch for him should he need it, so I'm keeping my word. I'm not going to further comment on what I know and what I do not know.

So, can you answer one simple question?

Do you trust him?

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
So much vague chat here these days.

I guess it can't be helped - gotta protect yourself from Nintendo Police.

Chrono.

Serebii thinks we're getting news at least mid October as well.

Aside from the Smash/Splatoon/TPHD stuff, there's a ton of Poke Z related stuff coming soon and more information on GO due this month.

Last edited:

Oblivion129

Smash Lord
NNID
Oblivion129
3DS FC
1821-9773-2413
With everyone talking about Inklings rather than the second character makes me wonder how hype-worthy the second character is.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Serebii thinks we're getting news at least mid October as well.

Aside from the Smash/Splatoon/TPHD stuff, there's a ton of Poke Z related stuff coming soon and more information on GO due this month.
I'm so freaking excited for CoroCoro this month. @Serebii must be preparing himself for a big one.

To be fair, Pokemon X and Y were released exactly 2 years ago as of the 12th so it's literally perfect timing.

And the next Mega Evo special is airing within 2 weeks too, and seeing as it focuses on Zygarde, it's a good opportunity for the announcement.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
oh i cant wait for yokai watchs dub to hit episode 70....because i want to see how far they will go with the screaming rice
I also want some more Pokken Tournament info, like if there will be anymore console specific characters and what not...
there are currently no console exclusives tho

Last edited:

kylexv

Smash Master
I'm so freaking excited for CoroCoro this month. @Serebii must be preparing himself for a big one.

To be fair, Pokemon X and Y were released exactly 2 years ago as of the 12th so it's literally perfect timing.

And the next Mega Evo special is airing within 2 weeks too, and seeing as it focuses on Zygarde, it's a good opportunity for the announcement.
http://www.serebii.net/
CoroCoro already leaked, There's really nothing new regarding Z.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
You guys talking about 'Inkling pics' or something now? This site being so laggy for me, I will simply ask... huh? What happend while I was sleeping? D:

Chrono.

CoroCoro hasn't revealed a main Pokemon game in years actually.

Our best bet is a Direct or just a random reveal lol

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
The amount of people coming out of the woodwork to do their own teasing on the rumor is irresponsible. If you know something, and you shouldn't say something then keep your trap shut. That's a new rule for the Smash community. At best it's going to annoy your friends in the community. At worst, it's going to cause someone to lose their job. The amount of teasing with other fans is really getting out of hand and is not cool.
No offense, but considering all the investigating you and some others here have been doing isn't that much better, even if it's unintentional. Had to deal with a lot of that last summer.

I will say.

Valid arguments against a character don't just magically after they are revealed.

:4littlemac: Little Mac only using punches was a problem. It just was never major enough to prevent him from being in.

:4villager: Villager wasn't really a combatant.

:4wiifit: Neither was Wii Fit Trainer.

:4mii::4miif::4miibrawl::4miigun::4miisword: Miis were pretty darn time consuming.

They were all still problems. Just ones Sakurai felt were worth overcoming.
Not the best comparisons considering Miis/Little Mac were more detractor assumptions, literally no one thought of WFT, and Villager everyone ignored because of Sakurai/Brawl. The Chrom situation also comes to mind.

It sucks, doesn't it? In many ways being the middle man's even worse than being the source. You should have stayed home and not gotten involved, instead of following old Obi-Waan on some damn fool idealistic crusade.

Smashboards does not support the salty crime of shooting the messenger.

:shaker:

Mr.X98

Smash Journeyman
I can picture it all now, The trailer starts up with it's iconic logo
(Insert your main here) walks into scenic (Insert your wanted characters home stage here), questioning the situation. (Insert your main here) is then rushed out by (Insert your wanted character here) quickly smashing (Insert your main here) out of the area, (Insert your wanted character here) strikes a pose (Insert witty splash art here...)

When all of a sudden...

Saikyo... Hadoken!!, Instantly disintegrating (Insert your wanted character here), and leaving you in awe of the true newcomer. "Ryu's not going to get all the fun in this game!"

I'll see myself out...

Zekrom101

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Zekrom101
I can picture it all now, The trailer starts up with it's iconic logo
(Insert your main here) walks into scenic (Insert your wanted characters home stage here), questioning the situation. (Insert your main here) is then rushed out by (Insert your wanted character here) quickly smashing (Insert your main here) out of the area, (Insert your wanted character here) strikes a pose (Insert witty splash art here...)

When all of a sudden...

Saikyo... Hadoken!!, Instantly disintegrating (Insert your wanted character here), and leaving you in awe of the true newcomer. "Ryu's not going to get all the fun in this game!"

I'll see myself out...
I would LOVE this :teeth:

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
http://www.serebii.net/
CoroCoro already leaked, There's really nothing new regarding Z.
Like the rest of Gen 6, it'll probably be a worldwide announcement rather than Japan first like past Gens.

That said, the plot for the first two episodes of the new season have been revealed (Team Flare is after Zygarde, Ash's group adopt Zygarde's core and name it "Squishy."). Also saw some sort of Japanese coming month video preview a couple weeks ago, such as Ash meeting the Charizard X guy, not sure how to find it again.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

Exact same jumping animation.

Dead.
Plus the actual Inklings have a little skip in their step.
I can't be the only one who notices it, either.
They ****ing just happily skip if you just keep jumping forward
It's the details, man
You gotta pay attention to 'em.

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
Like the rest of Gen 6, it'll probably be a worldwide announcement rather than Japan first like past Gens.

That said, the plot for the first two episodes of the new season have been revealed (Team Flare is after Zygarde, Ash's group adopt Zygarde's core and name it "Squishy."). Also saw some sort of Japanese coming month video preview a couple weeks ago, such as Ash meeting the Charizard X guy, not sure how to find it again.
Yeah, it'll definitely be a worldwide announcement just like X&Y was. I'm wondering if it'll be after or before Pokémon GO releases though. They seem to be focusing on that more lately.

Charizard X guy? He has a name too, he's called Alan. ;~; The Mega Evolution Act specials are actually really entertaining. I like them a lot. Alan and Steven Stone even faced off against Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre then Mega Rayquaza decides to show up. Pretty excited to see Ash finally meeting Alan. Although if they were to battle, Alan would beat Ash no doubt. Also, I found the preview video.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Splash card is messy, animations are borrowed from Mii Gunner for the purpose of the leak, and the Congratulations text looks...bleh.

Fake.

Pretty excited to see Ash finally meeting Alan. Although if they were to battle, Alan would beat Ash no doubt.
Part of me thinks that there would be a deus ex machina to allow Ash to win somehow.

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
Oh man... I just watched the newest episode of Gravity Falls. That... got dark really fast. But please tell me there will be a 3rd Season as initially planned... =(.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

So Ash is in possession of a god damn legendary
Ash
I never asked much
But once
Just this once
Beat the damn Pokemon League for once in your life.
You got a Pikachu that defies all rules of Pokemon and ZYGARDE.
Don't **** this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom