• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Look to your left, now look to your right- one of these people knows who the next Smash Bros DLC character is.

This thread..... oh boy haha

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/72640678

EDIT: This person is saying Stealth told him its Ridley. Don't buy that Stealth told him, or that Ridley will be the character.
DuskBringer said:
Not that I really believe this, but I'm generally curious which character is considered controversial.
Ridley confirmed :troll:

That thread is hilarious.
Look to your left, now look to your right- one of these people knows who the next Smash Bros DLC character is.
There are mirrors on both sides of me. I'm sure I can get one of them to crack and tell me. Wish me luck.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
EDIT: This person is saying Stealth told him its Ridley. Don't buy that Stealth told him, or that Ridley will be the character.
Wait no I was kidding. I promise. I on't know the character I swear. If I did I wouldn't be posting anything and hiding in the shadows laughing.

Gfaqs plz. Stop this silliness.

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
It's why I consider the Wii U a secondary to my Xbox One and PS4. There's hardly ever anything decent on the Wii U due to spaced out releases (plus this year sucking for Wii U) whilst X1 and PS4 can have third party games like Mortal Kombat, Fallout and Witcher fill in the gaps between the exclusives.

NX has to be really well advertised and strong enough to not miss out on games like Fallout. It says something about your console when even CoD and EA's sport titles don't show up on the system.
I only have a wii u right now(and a laptop that can run source engine games at least), so that's why I'm so annoyed.

I'm not going to pick up the NX unless it proves to be a good console, if it's going to be wii u 2.0 then count me out. Even if they make a new smash.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Okay, speaking of Ridley, which would you prefer?

1. No playable Ridley
2. Playable Ridley, though he's mostly a Charizard clone/semi-clone

Okay, speaking of Ridley, which would you prefer?

1. No playable Ridley
2. Playable Ridley, though he's mostly a Charizard clone/semi-clone
1. does this allow for gradual decloning like Falco/luigi
2. does it at least look and feel logical. Nothing looks horrendously out of place like the brawl mods
3. Does 1. entail NEVER playable?

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I actually decided to get a PS4 over Xbox One because :4ryu:, Guilty Gear and PS1 games.

I still prefer the Xbox controller over any Dual Shock controller, backwards compatibility and the online but the difference is significant.

Although I need to see more stuff on Scalebound.

And I'm gonna go for a New 3DS when it gets a price drop

Chrono.

I actually decided to get a PS4 over Xbox One because :4ryu:, Guilty Gear and PS1 games.

I still prefer the Xbox controller over any Dual Shock controller, backwards compatibility and the online but the difference is significant.

Although I need to see more stuff on Scalebound.

And I'm gonna go for a New 3DS when it gets a price drop
SFV looks freaking fun so far so I can't blame ya.

I don't know if PS4 has PS1 classics too though? I heard that they don't have them but I'm not sure.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Meanwhile, Europe and Japan don't have any of this exclusivity nonsense.

How NoA has handled amiibo is kind of laughable.
The exclusiveness only exists in their first run.

You can pick up :4shulk: (former GameStop exclusive) at Toys "R" Us now.

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
IIIIIT'S ROBO-MOM! A ROBOTICAL MACHINE THAT'S THE PERFECT MOTHER! Bakes cookies, helps with homework, accepts you regardless of your sexuality and much, much more! Call 0800 URAF00L and after 69 daily payments of 999,99 you'll get a free Robo-Mom!

OH GODDAMMIT I HAVE A BB HOOD AVI INSTEAD OF ANNA
I love BB Hood!!!

In other news a friend of mine just made a bullcrap theory that Sonic is really a girl.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Sonic being a girl? Honestly, if Sonic was genderbent back in the day with the same gameplay and personality...That could have worked, SEGA could even be like 'Even little girls can beat this game! Unlike you!' or something
If they did it nowadays, though...
I don't think the reaction would be as subtle. :drshrug:
- - - - -
I can't think of a very-slightly important Kirby Character that starts with J

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
SFV looks freaking fun so far so I can't blame ya.

I don't know if PS4 has PS1 classics too though? I heard that they don't have them but I'm not sure.
I expect it to come pretty soon but I really want it. Although I might switch over if anything happens because this will be my gateway into the 8th Gen until NX gets released and I'm just getting left behind right now.

I could build a PC but no room and W10 is noooooo.

I already feel left behind because I own a 360.

But Persona 5, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, REmake 2 and JoJo Eyes of Heaven, man.

Its too much

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Sonic being a girl? Honestly, if Sonic was genderbent back in the day with the same gameplay and personality...That could have worked, SEGA could even be like 'Even little girls can beat this game! Unlike you!' or something
Pinky the Hedgehog anyone?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom