• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
If they ever made a GTA Clone or got Rockstar North to help them out with it.
They best make it an F-Zero Spin-off.
Then one would be able to Falcon Kick and Falcon Punch their way through people, Give them the Knee of Justice.
And being able to run over people with the blue falcon ala Falcon's Final Smash would be awesome.
And maybe even throw Samus in there too.
:4samus:Bounty Hunter's of Nintendo :4falcon:
As long as the fighting is stupidly awesome like in, say, God Hand I'm ready for it

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
If they ever made a GTA Clone or got Rockstar North to help them out with it.
They best make it an F-Zero Spin-off.
Then one would be able to Falcon Kick and Falcon Punch their way through people, Give them the Knee of Justice.
And being able to run over people with the blue falcon ala Falcon's Final Smash would be awesome.
And maybe even throw Samus in there too.
:4samus:Bounty Hunter's of Nintendo :4falcon:
Next they should put Chase McCain in Smash Bros!

Zekrom101

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Zekrom101
On that topic, what would your reaction be if Ridley was DLC, no BullHonkey, unique moveset?

Mine would be "whaaaaaaa? Bizarro Sakurai, you am go home, now."
I would scream of joy like a little kid.

And then forgive Sakurai for this horrible roster.
Yes I don't like it, at all. Main reasons being no Wolf/Ice Climbers and too many anime characters no one knows outside of the "hardcore fans".

And on that note, I also don't like anime in general (The way to overused style and the characters monotone character)

D

Deleted member

If Ridley was a DLC character
I would probably go to Youtube
And spam a certain channel with "SEE? HE LOOKS FINE YOU!"
And then proceed to not buy him because no money
Too bad it will never happen
Next they should put Chase McCain in Smash Bros!
I would take a LEGO character just for the sillyness of it

Strofirko

Smash Master
God, I hate Blizzard's Hearthstone team. Their so damn lazy, and take no consideration for their fans. They rarely balance cards that actually need balancing, like Piloted Shredder, and instead they basically remove decent cards from the game by making them worse than bad cards.

It makes my blood boil coming from a guy who regularly makes Custom Hearthstone cards and takes into consideration the meta, and how to make the game more fun.
Hearthstone is a game where a simple sentence hurts you,literally.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
It was Popful Mail.

And yeah to be honest I couldn't see it working. At all. I think it would've been better off as Popful Mail than Sister Sonic.
Ok, I looked this up because I never ever heard of something like this before and....wow, that game is so cute and charming, I really like it, graphically and aesthetically. Something like this on the Sega CD... That's honestly stunning to me.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
For the record, I'm not against the idea of Ridley being playable. I think it is silly to be so vehemently against a character being playable in such a huge crossover title which the point is to be a reunion of so many different characters from different franchises.

However, I do think the fanbase's obsession with the character is unhealthy. The fact so many people reacted the way they did when he was revealed to not be playable did honestly upset me a little. It's one thing to be passionate and like a character, it's another to be downright obsessed with something that ultimately doesn't have that much importance.

When people start ignoring the quality of the game as a whole or disrespecting the people that made it, all because of a character omission, is where I draw a line.

I would scream of joy like a little kid.

And then forgive Sakurai for this horrible roster.
Yes I don't like it, at all. Main reasons being no Wolf/Ice Climbers and too many anime characters no one knows outside of the "hardcore fans".

And on that note, I also don't like anime in general (The way to overused style and the characters monotone character)
I don't want to start an argument or disrespect your opinion, but I think it's a bit strange for you to say you dislike anime for its art style and character types, but have a username based on a Pokémon and main Pokémon characters, a series that has the very same kind of anime style and sort of characters you dislike.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Quick Question
I'm working on two projects
Do I do
this.png
or
or this.png
? :drshrug:

D

Deleted member

I looked up some stuff on EOIII and it apparently has 3 routes, two where you choose between the two cities and the other is where you say "**** you both" and go agaisnt the two
It is all included in the same game without the need to buy any sort of DLC
A certain developer could learn one or two things from Atlus...

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
Preordered Falco. Once I get him i'll have my entire on disc roster.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I need to take inventory of what amiibo still to get. Ironically enough the hardest to find in stores is Smash Mario. The cheerier SMB one is everywhere tho.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I'm aware Sakurai has gone back on his word before, but when he's rejected something twice I doubt that he'd go back on it. Besides... Chrom. (I crie every tiem)

Last edited:

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
I'm officially stuck in Super Metroid. Time for DKC
Kids these days.
Some Street Fighter 5 news: the last returning character may not come from SF2:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/10...-character-is-not-limited-to-street-fighter-2

Still gonna be Dhalsim
Yeah, still expecting Dhalsim.
Still betting on Toy Blanka for the last newcomer. We've gone through so much together, even in the thick and thin. He deserves a slot.
Was disappointed when he wasn't in Street Fighter X Tekken.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom