• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
wait what does nge have in that regard
Naturally, nothing. Because any moment it's compared to the ice cream scene the more artistic you realize the latter is. It harmonizes both the dark themes of death with the pettiness that comes with poor localization.

We may mock it for being a whiplash in moods, but perhaps it's much deeper than we thought.

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
I watched all the cutscenes in 358/2 Days for ****s and giggles, and it was so awful. Nothing about it was good. They didn't even have any of Disney's charming characters in it's cutscenes to make them less terrible.

Strofirko

Smash Master
Guddamn guys,brazil is the last place you gonna see people with clothes with the colors of the flag.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I wanted to talk about my least likely character that I currently have locked into my wildly premature Smash 5 roster, so I looked up fan art of her.

This summarizes a decent sized chunk of the Smash fanbases' reaction to my suggesting her pretty well, LOL.

I am DK in this picture. :p

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
KH and Evangelion talk here? Well even tough i like alot the two, it sure that they have some major flaw in their plot. (Evangelion ending and the Time traveling in KH3D.) But i still like the character. (Or i just think they are OK, like Shinji or Roxas.)

Khoru

Smash Champion
KH and Evangelion talk here? Well even tough i like alot the two, it sure that they have some major flaw in their plot. (Evangelion ending and the Time traveling in KH3D.) But i still like the character. (Or i just think they are OK, like Shinji or Roxas.)
what the evangelion ending was great
it needs eoe to complement it, of course. it'd be bad without context. and they're probably partially mutually exclusive?
but it really cements the tone of the show imo and it'd be a very incomplete experience to go straight from episode 24 to eoe

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
I see the Octos are still taking over the Splatoon page. Wonder if it'll be switched back to Squids tomorrow for Squid day...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
what the evangelion ending was great
it needs eoe to complement it, of course. it'd be bad without context. and they're probably partially mutually exclusive?
but it really cements the tone of the show imo and it'd be a very incomplete experience to go straight from episode 24 to eoe
Don't get me wrong. After see video of people explaining how the ending of Evangelion is in fact, really great. (I am talking EOE by the way.) I understand alot more and now, i think that this ending his not as bad as people say. (However, the first ending is really......Strange and weird.) Also if you may ask. I have watch all the episode. To the first one to the End of Evangelion. I have to see the Rebuild too.

gameonion

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gameonion
3DS FC
4382-1966-1902
Guys, sorry for this really random topic-switch, but I'm getting worried about Zelda Wii U now.

The last footage we got originated from the Game Awards... If we don't get new footage at this year's The Game Awards, I'm giving up on believing that it comes out next year. We haven't heared anything for ages.

Khoru

Smash Champion
Don't get me wrong. After see video of people explaining how the ending of Evangelion is in fact, really great. (I am talking EOE by the way.) I understand alot more and now, i think that this ending his not as bad as people say. (However, the first ending is really......Strange and weird.) Also if you may ask. I have watch all the episode. To the first one to the End of Evangelion. I have to see the Rebuild too.
rebuild is ok but it suffers pretty badly from not explaining anything and having some really silly idiot ball moments in 3.0
i mean i like the action scenes and mari but 4 hour and a half segments isn't enough to even redo the original series, much less fork it
it really should've been a 26 episode series or something. like something along the likes of fma brotherhood to fma 2003

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Kinda late to the KH talk but my true gripe with the series is moreso due to Sora not having a backbone and is just have to be a hero because his heart needs it but really just man up and get your girl back from Organization 12 and start beating Riku and Mickey with your key for being a bunch of liars.

Man, you ain't gonna do anything by listening to your heart, that's stupid. Use your head and fight for your future baby momma and make sure no one else has her.
It was right there all along.
All in the family.

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
Guys, sorry for this really random topic-switch, but I'm getting worried about Zelda Wii U now.

The last footage we got originated from the Game Awards... If we don't get new footage at this year's The Game Awards, I'm giving up on believing that it comes out next year. We haven't heared anything for ages.
Well it was delayed to next year already so I mean... I dunno if there's going to be a problem with it coming out next year so much.
Plus a lot of times devs don't show off game progress for a long time because they want to show a lot of progress. It's a HUGE game, pushing the Wii U to its limit so I don't really expect a lot more details until it's way closer to done. I wouldn't worry yet.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

It would come out this year, not to mention by that logic, Pikmin 4 is probably coming out 2017. Making sure the game is stable before trying to market it isn't a bad thing to do, Nintendo showed us some early footage, but because we don't know when they started developing, for all we know they're adding finishing touches

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
rebuild is ok but it suffers pretty badly from not explaining anything and having some really silly idiot ball moments in 3.0
i mean i like the action scenes and mari but 4 hour and a half segments isn't enough to even redo the original series, much less fork it
it really should've been a 26 episode series or something. like something along the likes of fma brotherhood to fma 2003
That's the thing i hear about Rebuild. The character are not enough developped and even the new thing like the Beast Mode or the EVA-01 God mode are not explained at all. It's really a problem when it come to a series who is known for having really interesting and complicated character. But i still want to look it for see how they remade certain scene and for the music.

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
Some of my friends went to New York Comic Con and I had them get a signature on a Captain Malcolm Reynolds Pop Figure from Nathan Fillion for my girlfriend's birthday. Just got a picture of them holding the signed box. She's going to love it.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859

I could see Nintendo pulling a twilight princess again. Delay it to the NX, and release it for the Wii U at the same time. It's a **** move, but when was the last time a console Zelda game ever came out within a reasonable time period?

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
I'm still waiting for more Ultra Smash news. The game supposedly comes out next month and we've only seen 4 characters, 1 generic stage and that you can now grow big and jump.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Back to KH. Is salt and sweet ice cream genuinely possible? I've had sweet and salty popcorn and it's great
I'm sure it's possible. If we can make something like chicken and waffles seem delicious, then I'm sure sweet and salty ice cream is also probable.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
If you played Pooh's Home Run Derby. Then you know why people hate Christopher Robin.

And Rabbit
And Owl
And Tigger

**** Tigger and his BS pitches

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
If you played Pooh's Home Run Derby. Then you know why people hate Christopher Robin.

And Rabbit
And Owl
And Tigger

I played one night saying to myself. It can't be that insanely hard. Then I got to Kanga, Rabbit and Owl.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

And Rabbit
And Owl
And Tigger

I'm fully convinced that game foretells of the Apocalypse. Rabbit, Owl, Tigger, and Kanga are the Four Horsemen, and Christopher Robin is the Anti-Christ. The only way our world will be saved is through Winnie The Pooh portraying Jesus Christ.

Last edited:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Back to KH. Is salt and sweet ice cream genuinely possible? I've had sweet and salty popcorn and it's great
I've actually made it home made and everything, molded them into popsicle shape and food colored them blue.
DELICIOUS. Like it's SO good. No wonder they have it every day =P

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Make a **** ton of em. Go to cosplay convention as Scrooge McDuck. ??? Profit
I've considered doing that actually. Unfortunately, I'm no cook, and it takes an eternity to make a single bowl of them, let alone mold them into Popsicles.
I don't have that big of an attention span.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I played one night saying to myself. It can't be that insanely hard. Then I got to Kanga, Rabbit and Owl.
I'm surprised you quit at Owl. I quit right at Tigger and said I'm done. I couldn't do it that game tore me apart.

I'm fully convinced that game foretells of the Apocalypse. Rabbit, Owl, Tigger, and Kanga are the Four Horsemen, and Christopher Robin is the Anti-Christ. The only way our world will be saved is through Winnie The Pooh portraying Jesus Christ.
In certain cases, Piglet is the gate keeper but that is the truth.

OWL SHOULDN'T BE THROWING ZIGZAG PITCHES. THAT DOESNT EXIST IT DOESNT EXIST.

Oh god not that game, PLEASE GET THAT OUT OF HERE!!!
"Welcome Back, we miss you so" - Tigger "The Grave Digger"

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I've considered doing that actually. Unfortunately, I'm no cook, and it takes an eternity to make a single bowl of them, let alone mold them into Popsicles.
I don't have that big of an attention span.
You can still do it, but say 'Aye laddies, me ICE CREAAAAAAAAAM's in limited quantities, 59.99 please, for the poor old men in the world, me!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom