• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
I'm surprised you quit at Owl. I quit right at Tigger and said I'm done. I couldn't do it that game tore me apart.

In certain cases, Piglet is the gate keeper but that is the truth.

OWL SHOULDN'T BE THROWING ZIGZAG PITCHES. THAT DOESNT EXIST IT DOESNT EXIST.

"Welcome Back, we miss you so" - Tigger "The Grave Digger"
Invisible baseballs make even less sense!

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
What Homerun derby game?
Pooh's Home Run Derby

It's a flash game based off the Disney cartoon. The original Japanese game is known for being insanely hard and will do unbelievable things to players everywhere

It's difficulty is much harder than Demon Souls, Eggmanland in Sonic Unleashed, Final M. Bison in Street Fighter Alpha 3 and 9.0 Intensity Master Core.

This picture perfectly describes it
image.jpg

D

Deleted member

So, in other news, Gamexplain just completely destroyed Legend of Legacy in their review
It's a shame really, I was looking forward to it

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Didn't they palette swamp the Pink ranger there? Instant genderbend, DeviantArt would be proud
All of them are palette swaps of each other in that game especially the White Ranger which is just the same but different design due to having the Dairanger's Kibaranger with the Zyuurangers.

If you something that is actually not palette swaps then play the Genesis version which is a radically different game than the SNES

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Now this makes me curious.

What did was said in that review?
WEHWEH L R BUTON DU NATHIN N DA SECSHONS IN BUILDINZ KENT CUNTROL CAMERA
L and R control the camera there
WEHWEH U KEN UNLI UNITE MURF WIT DA TUSHSCRN EVN THO GAEMPED NIDS MOAR TUSHSCREN
The ****ing review footage shows a tutorial prompt saying 'use the right analogue stick ya dip****s'

Soul.

Lol GameXplain dislikes Legend of Legacy. What a surprise.
Did't they dislike Uprising too?

nvm ninja'd

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Didn't they pan Kid Icarus: Uprising as well?
Lol GameXplain dislikes Legend of Legacy. What a surprise.
Did't they dislike Uprising too?

nvm ninja'd
That's the thing, it's different people reviewing it. I mean Ted from BrainScratch Comms is doing one of the reviews so I doubt the opinion will be the same as others.

As for the W101 review, that was just straight ass.

It's about as bad as ProJared's Metal Gear Rising review which is the one review is hated from him

Soul.

so because gamexplain has a million folllowers, they'll dislike the game too. rofl
can someone please link me to their wonderful 101 review?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I'm fully convinced that game foretells of the Apocalypse. Rabbit, Owl, Tigger, and Kanga are the Four Horsemen, and Christopher Robin is the Anti-Christ. The only way our world will be saved is through Winnie The Pooh portraying Jesus Christ.
Meanwhile, I have passing thoughts about writing a Winnie the Pooh fic where Tigger is a steampunk gadgeteer badbutt, Roo is a Dark Pit-esque bitter gamer nerd, and Jagulars are ninjas.

Remember Jagulars? Disney doesn't, even though they milk the franchise. :(

Oh wait, they don't milk the franchise where it counts in places like Once Upon A Time and Disney Infinity. :(

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
so because gamexplain has a million folllowers, they'll dislike the game too. rofl
can someone please link me to their wonderful 101 review?
Don't. There's loads of idiots saying 'They played the game, so they're right' and a few going 'I played the demo and I agree'
It's about as bad as ProJared's Metal Gear Rising review which is the one review is hated from him
People hated his Sticker Star review because he liked it iirc

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
I just realized we are reaching that special number again.

That said, the Mewtwo amiibo will out soon in Europe. Which will answer the question of Can the DLC amiibos be another way to download characters in smash?

Last edited:

Soul.

Don't. There's loads of idiots saying 'They played the game, so they're right' and a few going 'I played the demo and I agree'
the same thing is going on with Legend of Legacy lol, I just saw a bunch of comments agreeing with the video.

Last edited:

Chrono.

I didn't watch GX's review but Legend of Legacy does look rather generic, to be quite honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom