• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen CONFOUND YOU

Our little mention of RWBY the other day made me marathon Season 1 and 2.

Now I only want Moar
I watched it over like 3 days for the firat time about a month ago. I know how you feel. :p

Nothing will beat the dance scene. NOTHING

mfw my PC can't run Undertale

Y'know...I've missed this too
i thought undertale was supposed to be barebones. . .surprised you cant rin it

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Just curious, what platforms is the physical Shovel Knight copy on? Because I'm thinking of getting it physical rather than digital.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Not sure what the policy is but I've heard that MS can be difficult to work with.

I already played SK but I'm considering double-dipping. It's a very well crafted, original game (although the retro aesthetic belies that).
I know they are pretty hard to work with but I heard they've gotten better which tells me something happen which both sides didn't agree on.

It upsets me but I'm not bummed. I'll just wait on the Vita version or buy it digitally (which wasn't my main plan). I do wanna play Shantae and the Pirate's Curse but I don't know if the 3DS version is worth it when the Wii U/PS4/PC versions are the best

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
All I smell is a sad excuse to milk Toy Story & Cars with toys lines and product placement as soon as possible.
Financially speaking, those two make the make the most money with merchandising. The Incredibles had a short lived comic series and the toy line was surprisingly minimal.

I'm just hoping that the delays equals an improved story that still makes them money. It's a win-win for everyone.

Zekrom101

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Zekrom101
Not sure what the policy is but I've heard that MS can be difficult to work with.

I already played SK but I'm considering double-dipping. It's a very well crafted, original game (although the retro aesthetic belies that).
I bought it on the Wii U the day it was released in europe and i'm definitely buying the physical release for 3DS for a little bit different experience.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
So I have something to share after researching this rumor, I looked at the backround of all three leakers, leakers one and two have alot of backround, I even found out that they were both former Nintendo employees, but leaker three is almost a complete mystery, not much backround on him, and I looked at Western fanpolls to see who fit best with the description, Inkling, Bandana Dee and Dixie (I dropped her after she was described as mostly a semi-clone(Pls don't kill) always came up when I recorded the results. I even asked Roger about all three, he was very positive about their inclusions. I'm thinking of seeing what the other leakers think about these characters to see if we can get any further information or hints as to who this character may be, (It's probably not Dixie, but I'll still put her on just in case) so far it seems to be looking pretty convincing, I'll be happy to answer any questions/responses.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Found another difference in 1.1.2.

In 1.1.1, Rosalina had been given back the ability to have Luma attack when she was grabbed. Seems like it was removed once more.

Need more testing, though.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I'll watch the rest of RWBY when I have more free time. Should beat WWHD too someday
I watched it over like 3 days for the firat time about a month ago. I know how you feel. :p

Nothing will beat the dance scene. NOTHING

i thought undertale was supposed to be barebones. . .surprised you cant rin it
Elesian Paladin/Food fight
You overestimate my ****ty laptop

So I have something to share after researching this rumor, I looked at the backround of all three leakers, leakers one and two have alot of backround, I even found out that they were both former Nintendo employees, but leaker three is almost a complete mystery, not much backround on him, and I looked at Western fanpolls to see who fit best with the description, Inkling, Bandana Dee and Dixie (I dropped her after she was described as mostly a semi-clone(Pls don't kill) always came up when I recorded the results. I even asked Roger about all three, he was very positive about their inclusions. I'm thinking of seeing what the other leakers think about these characters to see if we can get any further information or hints as to who this character may be, (It's probably not Dixie, but I'll still put her on just in case) so far it seems to be looking pretty convincing, I'll be happy to answer any questions/responses.
I appreciate the dedication. . .but didnt you say you were under a lot of stress? Im not sure this is helping man. Whatever it is comes out in two weeks. I think it might be best to forget about it and do literally anything else to destress.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
What is this parity clause exactly?

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
I might go with Wii U. Is there anything that the 3DS has that the Wii U doesn't? Outside of the obvious (portability)

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I have Shovel Knight for Wii U (purchased, didn't use Kickstarter) and holding off the 3DS unless seeing if I can get it for free via cross-platform (unlikely from the looks of things).

The physical copy of Shovel Knight doesn't interest me in the slightest (in fact, I'm completely against getting "retail" games that started off as download only, especially if they barely use up all the disc/card memory and COSTING MORE).

Soul.

so i heard Miiverse's web version was changed.
man, have people complained about it there yet.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
The 3DS eShop has Happy Home Designer's theme as the music
Makes downloading Smash 1.1.2 all that more BEAR-able :4pacman:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Touya and Touko are the bet designed protagonist of any Pokemon game, EVER. They beat out both Red & Leaf and Brendan and May as the best design protags.

It's by how simple they look but effective and how they look older and more mature than past protagonist that look like 11 year olds. They look like 16-17 year olds.

Close to being functional adults which fits.

Also hi #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Okay, did further testing. In fact, Luma cannot attack when Rosalina is grabbed. 1.1.1 re-introduced that, but 1.1.2 removed once more.

Here's what I did: went to training mode and picked Rosalina. Set damage to 999% and have the AI grab me. Tried inputting moves and Luma didn't move.

At first, I had thought it was placebo, but now I can say for sure this got changed.

Last edited:

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
I'm sorry, but Touko is the bomb.

Only from the waist up in that pic. I hate it when shorts are purposely cut so short that the pockets hang out. I mean I'm from Georgia, the land of daisy dukes, but at least most who wear them don't have their pockets hanging out.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I appreciate the dedication. . .but didnt you say you were under a lot of stress? Im not sure this is helping man. Whatever it is comes out in two weeks. I think it might be best to forget about it and do literally anything else to destress.
Yeah, I see that this defintely isn't helping with my stress, by the way, BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11 , I watched an episode of Yo-Kai-Watch, Jibanyan is into furries and calls the others the MF word.

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
Touya and Touko are the bet designed protagonist of any Pokemon game, EVER. They beat out both Red & Leaf and Brendan and May as the best design protags.

It's by how simple they look but effective and how they look older and more mature than past protagonist that look like 11 year olds. They look like 16-17 year olds.

rip her left foot

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

Hi I was just browsing around here as a lurker right now while I do homework inbetween stuff.

Why the tag for me though here?

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Gold and Red are my favorite protags design-wise

BW1's protags looks alright though. Not a fan of 2's at all

Wii U gets co-op with amiibo, 3DS gets challenge mode instead
Might go for Wii U, I hope it has online co-op.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom