• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

MainJPW

M.T.A
THEY HAD FROZEN YOGURT TO ADVERTISE IT! W101 WOULD HAVE KILLED FOR THAT! SO WOULD CHIBI ROBO! I don't get how Nintendo seems to turn their brains off when it comes to marketing
To be fair, Splatoon is supposed to be their big new franchise.....doesn't excuse the fact that they should've been promoting those great games to high heavens.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Pretty sure I'm the only one who likes the male Inkling. Splatoon would not be as big as it is if it weren't for the female one though.
Female Villager and Male WFT: "Welcome to the club!"

Georgia? The state or the country? :p
Sometimes I wonder how many people only know Seychelles because of Metal Gear Solid V.

----

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
Found another difference in 1.1.2.

In 1.1.1, Rosalina had been given back the ability to have Luma attack when she was grabbed. Seems like it was removed once more.

Need more testing, though.
That was a false report; Luma never lost her ability to act during grabs. What Luma lost in 1.0.4 was the ability to act during throws. As such, Luma being able to break Rosalina out of grabs was nothing new in 1.1.1.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Female Inkling better get the Bubblegum pink hair or I riot.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
So i just wanna make sure i got everything right.So people are expecting smash news in the next few weeks.And we have some sources saying it's Shovel knight and others saying it's Inklings.If any of this is true.Kinda sad that smash news got leaked again. Like this could be what the 4th time for this game alone?

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Still not Taxman's Sonic 2 port.
Therefore still not buying.

Chrono.

So i just wanna make sure i got everything right.So people are expecting smash news in the next few weeks.And we have some sources saying it's Shovel knight and others saying it's Inklings.If any of this is true.Kinda sad that smash news got leaked again. Like this could be what the 4th time for this game alone?
We're expecting "news" in general next week but even that's just a rumor.

Everything right now is a rumor.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Stuff Splatoon could use;
  1. Hairstyles (Give the Males "Bangs", atleast)
  2. Pants (Not those extremely small shorts pls)
Bada-bing, bada-boom. :4pacman:

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
We're expecting "news" in general next week but even that's just a rumor.

Everything right now is a rumor.
Well yeah, everything is assumed to be a rumor but... that assumption is just a rumor.

I have no idea why I've been picking on you so much =P

D

Deleted member

Still not Taxman's Sonic 2 port.
Therefore still not buying.
Was there ever any explanation as to why the Taxman ports of Sonic 1 and 2 were exclusive to mobile phones, yet Sonic CD wasn't? Was it technical issues? Was it sales?

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
And there's my view on the game. Still better than Battlefield: Star Wars edition though.
A bunch of people just played it and said it's not like Battlefield at all, actually. Did you play it? I have friends who were HOPING it'd be battlefield, and were disappointed.

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
THEY HAD FROZEN YOGURT TO ADVERTISE IT! W101 WOULD HAVE KILLED FOR THAT! SO WOULD CHIBI ROBO! I don't get how Nintendo seems to turn their brains off when it comes to marketing
Nintendo doesn't give a **** about advertising "2nd party" franchises not named Pokémon. That's why they're all going to die and why we'll never see a 2nd party character in Smash outside of Pokémon.

#RIPChibiRoboWonderRedIsaacRayStarfySakiDillonZaelAeronandmanymore

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Nintendo doesn't give a **** about advertising "2nd party" franchises not named Pokémon. That's why they're all going to die and why we'll never see a 2nd party character in Smash outside of Pokémon.

:4shulk:? :4lucas::4ness: ?
Just sayin.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Pokemon is a huge deal though.

Also there's :4shulk:at least? Nintendo are doing a terrible job with XCX though.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
A bunch of people just played it and said it's not like Battlefield at all, actually. Did you play it? I have friends who were HOPING it'd be battlefield, and were disappointed.
It's not that similar to Battlefield. It isn't supposed to be, really. It's targeted at a very casual fanbase, and it delivers, imo. It's bright, it's flashy, and it's entertaining, but you shouldn't go in expecting it to be that in depth or that difficult. It looks like Star Wars, it sounds like Star Wars, and it's fun like Star Wars. Can't really ask for much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom