• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

I agree though, Nintendo really needs to learn how to advertise stuff that isn't just Pokemon/Mario/Zelda/.

Splatoon is a start at least, I hope SFZ gets it's much needed attention.

D

Deleted member

I agree though, Nintendo really needs to learn how to advertise stuff that isn't just Pokemon/Mario/Zelda/.

Meanwhile, Sega (Sega of America and Sega of Europe at least) doesn't know how to market anything that doesn't feature Sonic.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

I say they need to get over the failure of the F-Zero anime and make some T.V. shows.

Do what they did in the late '80s -early '90s with a Mario T.V. show + an SSB T.V. show, only with focus groups of actual hardcore Nintendo gamers doing quality control.

And make them either Anime or Flash Animation. 3D animation in a T.V. show usually means the people making it don't care about quality in the slightest.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Two things:

1. NintendoLife reviewed Chibi-Robo and said it wasn't great. They're usually generous as they're all fanboys. Does not bode well.

2. After seeing the Phantom Ganon screen I officially want him as the next Zelda newcomer to Smash.

End communications.

Chrono.

Max's speculation video, good stuff

For the lazy:
  • He thinks the final vet is Dhalsim
  • He thinks Alex and Urien will be Day 1 DLC characters
  • He's also betting on an Alex + DLC plan showcase later on NYCC

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
Two things:

1. NintendoLife reviewed Chibi-Robo and said it wasn't great. They're usually generous as they're all fanboys. Does not bode well.

2. After seeing the Phantom Ganon screen I officially want him as the next Zelda newcomer to Smash.

End communications.
as someone who knows how fanboys think im not surprised they didnt like chibirobo afterall i have seen such people say and i quote "id rather chibi robo die then be in a mediocer platformer" Note that was last month

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Two things:

End communications.
(OOT) Phantom Ganon in Smash would actually be amazing.

> Magic powers and Dead Man's Volley
> The Trident man THE TRIDENT
> OOT Ganondorf (the best one)
> Radical skull mask
> The Trident
> Giant black Evil horse of Evil

Please. The Trident.

Last edited:

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I will support Skull Kid for Smash until the day I die, even if it's a useless cause. Still really glad that he was an assist trophy though, Brawl was seriously lacking with Majora's Mask content.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Last edited:

Bananija

Count of Trickery
I will support Skull Kid for Smash until the day I die, even if it's a useless cause. Still really glad that he was an assist trophy though, Brawl was seriously lacking with Majora's Mask content.
Your devotion is a beatiful thing. Putting some optimism in it will make it better.;)

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
Nintendo doesn't give a **** about advertising "2nd party" franchises not named Pokémon. That's why they're all going to die and why we'll never see a 2nd party character in Smash outside of Pokémon.

#RIPChibiRoboWonderRedIsaacRayStarfySakiDillonZaelAeronandmanymore
Thinking about it, I wonder if we'll even get Mii costumes of 2nd party characters. We have to get any.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Yeah, I coudl say today I respect people like you because i do live with supports and it';s jsut not easy when you're not on top 5 in polls......it's harder than it seems to deal with.

Though, I still consider that I had fun even then :)

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Are there any other Chibi Robo reviews?

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Nintendo doesn't give a **** about advertising "2nd party" franchises not named Pokémon. That's why they're all going to die and why we'll never see a 2nd party character in Smash outside of Pokémon.

#RIPChibiRoboWonderRedIsaacRayStarfySakiDillonZaelAeronandmanymore
It's not impossible to see some.

Plus there's more than Pokemon
:4marth::4myfriends::4robinm::4lucina::4feroy::4ness::4lucas::4shulk::4kirby::4dedede:&:4metaknight: are all from second party developers so saying it's only Pokemon is kinda crazy

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So the reception of Zip Lash has been average? Well gee, it's like making a game completely different from others in the franchises and leaning the game's future entirely on its success is a bad idea.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Just watched the PXZ2 newest trailer. Dat X3 Opening Stage remix, omg, I need that full song now,

Also, while it's certainly possible that we have the full roster, at the very least Juri was shown to be an enemy (with no fanfare I might add) and I don't believe she was shown at all before, so more characters is possible

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
It's not impossible to see some.

Plus there's more than Pokemon
:4marth::4myfriends::4robinm::4lucina::4feroy::4ness::4lucas::4shulk::4kirby::4dedede:&:4metaknight: are all from second party developers so saying it's only Pokemon is kinda crazy
Intelligent Systems and Monlith Soft are not 2nd party developers. The Kirby and Earthbound series were originally made by 2nd party developers iirc, but are now completely owned by Nintendo.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
(OOT) Phantom Ganon in Smash would actually be amazing.

> Magic powers and Dead Man's Volley
> The Trident man THE TRIDENT
> OOT Ganondorf (the best one)
> Radical skull mask
> The Trident
> Giant black Evil horse of Evil

Please. The Trident.
You had me at Radical Embarrass

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
What I was like while reading all the posts about Wolf's chances in this thread,

Yeah I really hope Wolf comes back so that we can all rest peacefully.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I just saw the Skull Kid Hyrule Warriors thing.
I'm getting really hyped, as Skull Kid, along with Wind Waker characters (and Groose) were my most wanted characters that weren't in the Wii U game or its DLC.

Now I must wait for my Groosened to be Loosened.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Well, looks like this person's autocorrect went wrong lol.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Last edited:

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
What do you guys think of having all the characters from Pro Wrestling be one character? The default character would be Fighter Hayabusa and the rest would be acts. In the original game all of the characters were essentially pallet swaps of each other, so I think it works.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
upload_2015-10-8_16-32-25.png

*looks at comments*
Oh, hi Connor. Fancy seeing you here. lol

So I suppose since we need a proper discussion topic...

If your top-pick was to make it into Smash, what would your "Dream Trailer" for them be? As in, what would happen in the trailer, assuming it was in the calibur of Shulk's, Bowser Jr's or Robin's or Palutena's or whoever.

...I have to think a bit more about my own question before I can answer. =P
Few days old, but I sort of have an idea for Grovyle. (the one from PMD Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky) It's not fully planned out, but still...

----

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom