• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Is it sad that I didn't want to buy Hyrule Warriors legends at full price, but as soon as they announced Skull Kid it became a day one buy?

Don't get me wrong though, the other content is really cool as well, especially Tetra.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Ok so what I'm getting from this is, Roger is claiming we're getting some news soon but he can't say what it is... and other people are jumping on and claiming they know what he knows and saying stuff about Smash DLC characters, even though Roger never specified it was actual Smash news. Am I right?
That's what it seems like.

Senselessbreak

Smash Lord
Here's GameXplain's report on Skull Kid in Hyrule Warriors:
Nothing special, they mixed up Skull Kid's weapons with Phantom Ganon.
But that's why I linked it. Look at the comments:

View attachment 76851
...Guys? I think it's safe to say these people want Groose to be loose.
Groose is probably on the way. Wasn't it stated that 3 characters were left for HWL? Now that we have Skull Kid, Groose makes the most sense!

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
I remember 6 or 7 years ago Roger made this fake twitter rumor about Megaman and Proffesor Layton being in Smash and made a big deal about it in neogaf under a diffrent name

Someone found out he was just making up fake bs and he got perm banned from Gaf

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Is it sad that I didn't want to buy Hyrule Warriors legends at full price, but as soon as they announced Skull Kid it became a day one buy?

Don't get me wrong though, the other content is really cool as well, especially Tetra.
Not really...I basically day one'd Brawl because of Sonic...You just like the character a lot, there's nothing wrong with that.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

My gosh.

This terrified me.

I wanted to buy the game before..

But I think it's too scary for me.

TaichiYaegashi

Smash Ace
I remember 6 or 7 years ago Roger made this fake twitter rumor about Megaman and Proffesor Layton being in Smash and made a big deal about it in neogaf under a diffrent name

Someone found out he was just making up fake bs and he got perm banned from Gaf

I just saw that on NeoGAF, he was Wii Will Rock U. My god...

Last edited:

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
Groose is probably on the way. Wasn't it stated that 3 characters were left for HWL? Now that we have Skull Kid, Groose makes the most sense!
That's true, I think he's the only highly requested character that hasn't been included yet. I recall people wanting Tetra, Skull Kid, Tingle, and Groose as like the main "give us DLC characters" thing, and now we have them all besides Groose.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I'm bored.
Gimme a character to run around as in Smash 1v1. :drshrug:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Man, I actually like Baseball when my team is winning.

Speaking of Baseball, remember that Mario Baseball game on the GC. Pretty fun.

I remember K. Rool being on the Wii version or am I thinking of another game?

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
I do have super secret insider knowledge.

It tells me that something will come in the future and salt will rain down.

MIH posted a picture of Morton Salt. Morton Koopa Jr confirmed to be separated from Bowser Jr and given his own character slot.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Man, I actually like Baseball when my team is winning.

Speaking of Baseball, remember that Mario Baseball game on the GC. Pretty fun.

I remember K. Rool being on the Wii version or am I thinking of another game?
That's right. Mario Super Sluggers on Wii... (Which never came to PAL regions... :< ), and essentially K.Rool's last appearance in recent years. But rest assured, we Kutthroats are standing on the beach of the Smash Ballot, waiting to konquer you all!

Last edited:

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
This post isn't necessarily to anyone in the thread, but it's to zefiscool (one of the potential leakers) who has a Retrospring account.

Hey zefiscool, this is epicmartin7 from the Nintenzone Social on SmashBoards. We've recently heard that you might have information on possible new content being revealed by Nintendo in the next couple of weeks. There is a lot of commotion on what it could potentially be. We also realize you may be sharing it with RogersBase and Stealth.

I was wondering if you would do a private chat/skype chat with possibly me, Neo Zero and PushDustIn. The other two people I have mentioned are moderators/administrators of Smash Boards. They have practically been involved in tracking down leakers (like the ESRB Leaks and Shovel Knight rumor) and have kept there lips sealed when asked to.

As for me, I just your average joe and unfortunately nothing special XD. It would be great to keep this information in hand so we know what is potentially happening.
I know its copy and paste, but it was the easiest thing I could come up with.

This probably doesn't mean anything, but here's something of interest.
upload_2015-10-6_22-26-48.png

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Apparently (According to some popular Smash guy who's streaming at the moment who won't be named) Mr. Roger knows more about the Ballot than we think
plsdon'tbughimforit
leavethemanbe

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
I like how in the last hour there's so many more pranks now,

Also I'm being tasked to talk to someone? Sure, I can lend my bad cop routine.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin

Eh... I just wanted to see if you wanted to get out to this fella, provided you have time of course. He's one of the 3 people who apparent knows information.

Last edited:

Senselessbreak

Smash Lord

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Ok so what I'm getting from this is, Roger is claiming we're getting some news soon but he can't say what it is... and other people are jumping on and claiming they know what he knows and saying stuff about Smash DLC characters, even though Roger never specified it was actual Smash news. Am I right?
Yeeeaaaaaaaaaah. . .I smell a Tropical Freeze Cranky Kong 2.0 here.
Apparently (According to some popular Smash guy who's streaming at the moment who won't be named) Mr. Roger knows more about the Ballot than we think
plsdon'tbughimforit
leavethemanbe
. . .Or maybe not.

You know what? Imma grab my internet popcorn and just wait and see what happens.

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
Um.. that's not Roger though? I said ROGER. He said he knew some Nintendo news but he can't tell anyone what it is.

Also the only thing Roger said about the ballot was like an overhype thing claiming that he knew all the ballot characters and wasn't telling; which I believe was a stab at the people that got extremely overhyped about what he said, even though he never claimed it was Smash-related.

Last edited:

backlot

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure Roger has confirmed he's not telling anyone anything. Also he never claimed his news was Smash related.
He never did but connect the dots here

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I'm glad my name isn't actually Roger.

Roger is such an ugly name.

Unless it's the name of a beautiful pansexual fey grey alien who loves wine and cheap wigs.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

But they will never get Sora the explorer, MUWHAHAAHA!

Anyway, I truly don't buy these twitter leaks atm, give me something more concrete then maybe...

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
i really wanna know what do we get from an "interview/intergection" were not gonna get anything from it.And if we do bet your ass we wont find out more than likely they would swear push or neo to a NDA and will be back at square 1(like a certain shovel related rumor we know)Its best to just wait it out.Literally its 1-2 and were guaranteed some sort of nintendo news.Lets wait and see and actually be surprised for a changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom