• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I don't have to lie about something I've done for real. There's a reason I love Roy so much, mainly because he was the only one to do something like that. Think about the Event 51 in melee trick with Kirby/Jigglypuff, and that's how I did it with Roy.
To bad for you he has 6 potential wives and you're not one of em! Hector's rolling in his grave since Roy got his daughter. The filthy pleb tried to inherit those godly stats!

Mr.X98

Smash Journeyman
I'll say this right now for my selection, I actually wanted Heihachi when I heard he was considered for Smash 4. He could've been pretty unique as a antagonistic 3rd party representative.

Why? no particular reason...

not like I'm some sort of Tekken fanboy or something... *cough look left cough*

Whoever disagrees with me will be tossed into a volcano by me (so that they can come back in the next game to come and do the same to me...)

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Let's be honest here, you weren't a true man if you didn't beat Event 51 as :mariomelee:or:falconmelee:.

:linkmelee:&:samusmelee: is a maybe and :peachmelee: for that disrespect.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero

Senselessbreak

Smash Lord
So what happened while I was gone?
https://twitter.com/Stealth___
https://twitter.com/therealzef
https://twitter.com/RogersBase

Are making claims that big news is coming next week.

Stealth an apparent gamefaqs "troll," yet credible on twitter and neogaf states a new smash character is coming very soon. This character:
-Is a newcomer
-1st party
-Likely is preballot
-Makes sense and would eventually be added sooner or later.
Has made true claims in the past about his sources, and the neogaf thread states he does indeed have legit sources.

Zef claims the same information as Stealth. Don't know too much about this guy.

Rogersbase, a former NOA employee is claiming 8/10 hype news is coming next week.

All three are friends on twitter, so they could easily know the same information.

MainJPW

M.T.A

That awkward moment when you found that "leak" of Sonic being in Melee by unlocking him via 20 KO in Cruel Melee, which I did with my Roy Boi, to find out it was fake, even though I already figured it was.

If that wasn't faked, I would have died that day thanks to Roy.
Makes me wonder if Sonic's moveset would've been any different had he made it into Melee.

Last edited:

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Another tweet by RogersBase.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Also, no controversy please. I understand where he is coming from, even though he could say it in a nicer tone. This is simply for news purposes. We don't want another Tama incident to happen.

Last edited:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Robin's a ****ing weeb

My sister called. She 'coincidentally' lost all funding of Ylisse. Eat dirt Ylissian plebs
I just died of laugher.
Victory is yours.

ew waifu discussion

*leaves out the door*
Implying any of us are taking this conversation seriously.
Also there are no doors on the internet, stop roleplaying you weeb. Your door is trash. :p

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I'll say this right now for my selection, I actually wanted Heihachi when I heard he was considered for Smash 4. He could've been pretty unique as a antagonistic 3rd party representative.

Why? no particular reason...

not like I'm some sort of Tekken fanboy or something... *cough look left cough*

Whoever disagrees with me will be tossed into a volcano by me (so that they can come back in the next game to come and do the same to me...)
Oh please. We've already started working out the heat weakness of the Coin Armour. You wouldn't be able to pick me up then, we use the elements of money! $ ¢ € £ ¥ Prepare your wallets.
In all seriousness, I'd prefer Nightmare

Senselessbreak

Smash Lord
Senseless, I have to be brutally honest; you're the only one who's trying to credit this leak.

It's no realer then your average 4chan leak.
I'm only giving him credit because he was trust worthy in the past, and distinctly remember him being reputable over at GAF, thus I'm doing my best to research information on him. He could easily be full of it, but too many people are pushing him off, claiming hes a troll on gamefaqs. (Which have we even confirmed hes is actually RPGrinder? Also I saw people saying that hes not even a troll as he is just vocal against veterans and clones).

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Oh no. Olivia should not be that low.

It's always been FRobin>>>>>>Olivia>Marribelle>Sumia=Maiden>>Sully.

And it's pretty much the same for every single second gen child. MRobin>>>>>>Lon'qu>Donnel>Everyone else.
child, you are mistaken

FRobin>>>Olivia=Sumia>Maribelle>Maiden>Sully. Sumia!Lucina and Olivia!Lucina are basically the same, it's just that Inigo benefits more from Chrom than Cynthia. Chrom makes a bad Brady tbh and Sully ruins Lucina while Chrom ruins Kjelle.

Also, Lon'qu and Donnel aren't the best parents. Donnel has a -1 in every stat besides LCK (3), DEF (1), and STR (1). LCK is useless and 1 DEF and STR doesn't make all that much of a difference. Yeah, he passes Galeforce, but it doesn't make him one of the overall top parents.

Lon'qu isn't actually that bad, but he's kind of meh and isn't as good as Gregor who passes down Armsthrift.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Makes me wonder if Sonic's moveset would've been any different had he made it into Melee.
Maybe a slight bit. Sonic's being-rushed into Brawl resulted in most of his attacks being in Spindash form since it was so easy to animate. Maybe an attack or two would be different.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
PushDustIn PushDustIn remember when you complained about how much the yen sucked?

CAN is worse.....

For those who thinks the opposite, yen has no cents so you have to multiply by 100 which gives 0.83.

Seriously, how the CAN got THIS bad?

Last edited:

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
What leak are we all buying into now?
I'm just going to repost what Senselessbreak said even though I don't buy into this myself.
https://twitter.com/Stealth___
https://twitter.com/therealzef
https://twitter.com/RogersBase

Are making claims that big news is coming next week.

Stealth an apparent gamefaqs "troll," yet credible on twitter and neogaf states a new smash character is coming very soon. This character:
-Is a newcomer
-1st party
-Likely is preballot
-Makes sense and would eventually be added sooner or later.
Has made true claims in the past about his sources, and the neogaf thread states he does indeed have legit sources.

Zef claims the same information as Stealth. Don't know too much about this guy.

Rogersbase, a former NOA employee is claiming 8/10 hype news is coming next week.

All three are friends on twitter, so they could easily know the same information.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I feel like the only ones buying into it are the most vocal detractors of the other biggest leak right now.

I feel like if ''1st party" hadn't been said actually a lot of people wouldn't be latching onto this one as much as they are.

It directly counters the other active leak/rumor so of course it's totally viable and makes more sense than Tama's SK leak.

Sure. Neither of them are 100 percent. But at least Tama has a few details in his info that have come true, mind you.

See: Amazon starting to sell E-Shop codes.

This is just a bunch of people saying ''I know something!" with no proof or other info.

Last edited:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero

That awkward moment when you found that "leak" of Sonic being in Melee by unlocking him via 20 KO in Cruel Melee, which I did with my Roy Boi, to find out it was fake, even though I already figured it was.

If that wasn't faked, I would have died that day thanks to Roy.
I remember trying to unlock Sid, Otto, Phil & Lil, and Doug on Nicktoons Racing...

----

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I feel like senseless is only buying into it because he's been the most vocal detractor of the other biggest leak right now.

I feel like if ''1st party" hadn't been said actually a lot of people wouldn't be latching onto this one as much as they are.

It directly counters the other active leak/rumor so of course it's totally viable and makes more sense than Tama's SK leak.

Sure. Neither of them are 100 percent. But at least Tama has a few details in his info that have come true, mind you.

See: Amazon starting to sell E-Shop codes.

This is just a bunch of people saying ''I know something!" with no proof or other info.
Don't make this personal.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Don't make this personal.
How in the heck is that making it personal though dude? Maybe I shouldn't have listed senseless himself, but the key people in this thread buying into it more than most are clearly the ones in direct fear and contrast to the SK rumor which at least has one thing happened that was part of it come true.

This is just supposedly creditable people lording the fact they supposedly know something but can't even hint or say anything else.

Last edited:

Senselessbreak

Smash Lord
How in the heck is that making it personal though dude? Maybe I shouldn't have listed senseless himself, but the key people in this thread buying into it more than most are clearly the ones in direct fear and contrast to the SK rumor which at least has one thing happened that was part of it come true.

This is just supposedly creditable people lording the fact they supposedly know something but can't even hint or say anything else.
What does Stealth's post have to do with the SK rumor? His has nothing to do with SK. Besides, Im fully confident in the SK leak, and for that matter, Stealth's hints does not contradict the SK rumor. I'm only supporting Stealth because theres evidence that suggests hes trust worthy. Same goes for Tamaki.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
What does Stealth's post have to do with the SK rumor? His has nothing to do with SK. Besides, Im fully confident in the SK leak, and for that matter, Stealth's hints does not contradicts the SK rumor.
Look. So much **** has been said that it's frankly a little confusing. I shouldn't have called you out directly, but I was assuming all information compiled together was that a 1st party character was coming as said by Stealth and the few other people.

Honestly? I'm just very confused because everything is very contradictory at this moment in time.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
...Is that a plug-in for Paper Mario text? Oh my God.
.....no

idk why you didn;t know that but I had to modify a better hey gorgoeus font that was made on mfgg to have more chracters and you can get the ttf here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9oe9592v4yycv3t/HeyGorgeous.ttf?dl=0

If you want to use it everywhere on your pc like I do here:

http://imgur.com/a/ozPWf

That will not work with Windows. Trust me, windows font support sucks and idk if it works for mac, but linux allows to change the font of everything :)

For browsers, you simply need to force the font. Firefox has an integrated options somewhere. For chrome, get the extension called force font and just type "Hey Gorgeous" and enable it.

It's that simple :)

I love so much this font I really use it everywhere (even as I type this).

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
How in the heck is that making it personal though dude?
You're making in into a "you only believe this because you don't want this to happen."

That's shallow especially since...

What does Stealth's post have to do with the SK rumor? His has nothing to do with SK. Besides, Im fully confident in the SK leak, and for that matter, Stealth's hints does not contradict the SK rumor. I'm only supporting Stealth because theres evidence that suggests hes trust worthy. Same goes for Tamaki.
it's not a contradiction to anything.

Honestly, Shovel Knight is getting as obnoxious as Chrom.

Last edited:

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
.....no

idk why you didn;t know that but I had to modify a better hey gorgoeus font that was made on mfgg to have more chracters and you can get the ttf here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9oe9592v4yycv3t/HeyGorgeous.ttf?dl=0

If you want to use it everywhere on your pc like I do here:

http://imgur.com/a/ozPWf

That will not work with Windows. Trust me, windows font support sucks and idk if it works for mac, but linux allows to change the font of everything :)

For browsers, you simply need to force the font. Firefox has an integrated options somewhere. For chrome, get the extension called force font and just type "Hey Gorgeous" and enable it.

It's that simple :)

I love so much this font I really use it everywhere (even as I type this).
I thought it because I have literally never seen the font used elsewhere besides Paper Mario and thought it may've simply been exclusive to the games

Sadly, I have Windows.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom