• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
You know? Every time a minor leak or rumor appears, a bunch of users just overpopulate the thread :p.
View attachment 76830

Well, my dumb and foolish mistake is what got PushDustIn and Neo Zero to talk to Tama. So I'm trying to replicate that miracle again XD.
Fair enough. Just felt like a rash move. But I suppose sometimes you have to jump on even the littlest of things just in case it's just the tip of the iceberg. I'm just more a person who inspects more of the "icecube" before jumping on it assuming it's an iceberg, heh. You get wet less often that way.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Not exactly trying to bring an old topic up, so it'll just be in the spoiler box below. (Why do the topics that I can actually participate in have to happen when I'm gone? And I could've stopped the confusion early).
Er, it's more like...the character in question finds the female characters "cute" so Kamui gives her a potion that is supposed to fix it...which it does, and apparently she ends up liking Kamui instead.
Actually, that's not any better.
Yeah, imma skip out on FE: Fates.
That wasn't what happened. The character in question, Soleil, finds girls very cute to the point where she sometimes is too shy herself to talk to them and when she does try to speak with them, she ends up fainting or something similarly. Just basically, she loves girls, but has problems talking to them. Kamui finds it strange, but decides to help her with her problem. He places some powder in her drink(regardless of good intentions, I don't find this acceptable.) that alters her vision into making all guys look like girls, including Kamui. Kamui then tries talking with her while Soleil sees him as a girl to help overcome her shyness to girls. IIRC, this doesn't help fully and Kamui apologizes for it not fully helping her with her shyness, but Soleil thanks him for trying. But as mentioned, in their S-support, she mentions she's fallen for him because of seeing him as a girl and whatnot and even Kamui is weirded out.
Basically, that's the gist of it. It wasn't Kamui trying to fix her attraction to girls like idiots were proclaiming. It was him trying to help her overcome her problems with talking to girls. Really, the supports weren't as terrible as people were proclaiming. Sure, there's parts of it that I don't approve, like placing the powder in her drink without her knowledge, but at the same time, it had it's moments, cause while Soleil has the effects of the powder on her, before leaving, she proclaims she wants to see what the boys in their army look like as girls(would've loved to see her reaction to "Female Foleo").

Now, note that I'm not trying to do any convincing here. If you don't want Fates, that is fine. I'm just resolving the Soleil/Kamui issue and that the actual Supports between them aren't as bad as people were making them out to be and how there was alot of misinformation that was spread.
Meanwhile, on Miiverse...
View attachment 76827
The internet confuses me.
And it will never NOT confuse me. :4pacman:
Still better than most ships nowadays.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
All of the child characters are kinda OP as hell though.
Lucina is always OP unless you accidentally give Chrom to the village maiden or something.
Not really for the kids. Kjelle and Yarne are baaaad to where Robin's stats don't help at all and the kids can be OP depending on the parents and even then they aren't the true God of Destruction.

Hint:
Shes the miracle of the universe
Take it ba-
dammit I can't even kid myself. Why does my favorite character have to suck.
Blame IS.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Question for the day:
If you could have a character that was once in development for smash (see source gaming's article if you are not quite sure.) Who would it be? If so, why the choice?
Who: Banjo.
Why:
Need I say more? :4pacman:
inb4igotmyfactsmixedupandilooklikeafraud

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
i saw someone say lucina was a sub par lord hahaha no while shes a pretty lame addition to smash in awakening she can be one of the most OP units in the game Galeforce anyone?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Someone ****ing called my eggnog disgusting.

Someone shall pay.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
Trying to keep abreast of this...

There was a problem fetching the tweet

This sounds like there's some overreacting going on here. I see no mention of a new Smash character (or even Smash Bros. period).

The other guy sounds pretty convinced something's going to happen this weekend, but again, who is that?

I fear Twitter's become a breeding ground of self-fulfilling prophecies. Moreso with YCG, it honestly just looks like people are being harassed into a corner until they kind of sort of sound like they're saying what you want to hear.

Never have we ever accepted a leak without evidence. This isn't even a leak without evidence - it's just some guys saying "I know something you don't."

Senselessbreak

Smash Lord
i saw someone say lucina was a sub par lord hahaha no while shes a pretty lame addition to smash in awakening she can be one of the most OP units in the game Galeforce anyone?
Lucina and Morgan with Gale force make up some of the most OP characters in any FE game ever.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Question for the day:
If you could have a character that was once in development for smash (see source gaming's article if you are not quite sure.) Who would it be? If so, why the choice?
I feel like at this point I don't need to say it, really.

But for the 1% of you who can't guess, it's Chrom. :p

Chrono.

Question for the day:
James Bond.

Just because the idea is so ludicrous I can't just be not curious on how he'd work.

EDIT: err, wait you said developed and not considered, my bad.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Galeforce though. That alone makes Lucina a potent lord in-game. :p
Didn't Fates give you the news? Galeforce sucks now. It's all about Clone Armies!
To be more specific, Galeforce in Fates no longer works when the character is paired with somebody in battle. It only works while the character is solo. The new skill that people are talking about is called Copycat Puppet, a skill that allows you to make a second copy of the character that uses it. Basically, they both share the same HP and die at the same time if one goes down, but it basically allows that character to be in 2-spots at once, attack different enemies, both heal when one gets healed, etc.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Chrom deserves your waifu for one reason
...D-did I say MY wife? I meant Robin's! I wouldn't be so daft as to associate myself with fictional characters... ahahaha...heh...ha...

Either way, I'm sure Chrom will be happy with that 2 bit con artist nice girl Anna I had him marry instead! :happysheep:

Last edited:

Senselessbreak

Smash Lord
So I guess there is a 3rd person in the mix

Hes been posting about a character coming as well.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

Someone shall pay.
Have you ever actually drunk your eggnog or are you my uncle-in-law and just 'say' it's good.?

I'm going by average stats by the normal units and maiden well with me....

...How does Baby Sinclair say it again

Oh yeah that's right, when I'm not the momma
Even then, I still see Lucina as a decent unit to incredible anyway. Besides, I only said that considering how Lucina can be pretty awful when her mother isn't Marribelle or Olivia
...D-did I say MY wife? I meant Robin's! I wouldn't be so daft as to associate myself with fictional characters... ahahaha...heh...ha...

Either way, I'm sure Chrom will be happy with that 2 bit con artist nice girl Anna I had him marry instead! :happysheep:
My wife is heavenly goddess that doesn't hurt anyone.

#PraiseDaughterofNaga

Mr.X98

Smash Journeyman
James Bond.

Just because the idea is so ludicrous I can't just be not curious on how he'd work.

EDIT: err, wait you said developed and not considered, my bad.
Considered is also allowed, it adds for more options anyway.

Also I can picture Bond and Snake duking it out while Kirby and Yoshi are questioning who these realistic people are.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Question for the day:
Sonic In Melee.
If only to see how people would react in a time where Sonic WASN'T the most laughable icon in gaming.
Sigh...

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
All this talk about Waifus
And I'm just here
Noticing how nice Robin's coat looks.
It's a nice coat. Looks comfy. :043:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Someone shall pay.
To be fair, all eggnog is disgusting

Robin's a ****ing weeb

My sister called. She 'coincidentally' lost all funding of Ylisse. Eat dirt Ylissian plebs

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Besides, I only said that considering how Lucina can be pretty awful when her mother isn't Marribelle or Olivia
Okay, legit confusion time.

Unless I'm remembering incorrectly, isn't the order basically FRobin>Sumia=Sully>Olivia>Maribelle>Maiden as far as Lucina is concerned? Those two are basically at the bottom, especially since Maribelle gives magic growth, doesn't she?

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Sonic In Melee.
If only to see how people would react in a time where Sonic WASN'T the most laughable icon in gaming.
Sigh...

That awkward moment when you found that "leak" of Sonic being in Melee by unlocking him via 20 KO in Cruel Melee, which I did with my Roy Boi, to find out it was fake, even though I already figured it was.

If that wasn't faked, I would have died that day thanks to Roy.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Okay, legit confusion time.

Unless I'm remembering incorrectly, isn't the order basically FRobin>Sumia=Sully>Olivia>Maribelle>Maiden as far as Lucina is concerned? Those two are basically at the bottom, especially since Maribelle gives magic growth, doesn't she?
Oh no. Olivia should not be that low.

It's always been FRobin>>>>>>Olivia>Marribelle>Sumia=Maiden>>Sully.

And it's pretty much the same for every single second gen child. MRobin>>>>>>Lon'qu>Donnel>Everyone else.

Question for the day:

EDIT: considered is also allowed in this hypothetical. (For more varied responses)
Wario. So that way he would have been top tier in Melee and nobody would have complained that he wasn't similar to his WL style

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
We aren't talking about waifus but trash

Lies. His strength is too low
I don't have to lie about something I've done for real. There's a reason I love Roy so much, mainly because he was the only one to do something like that. Think about the Event 51 in melee trick with Kirby/Jigglypuff, and that's how I did it with Roy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom