• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
You're making in into a you only believe this because you don't want this to happen.

That's shallow especially since...

it's not a contradiction to anything.

Honestly, Shovel Knight is getting as obnoxious as Chrom.
It's been done, someone pranked Swamp.... I think I know who.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
You're making in into a "you only believe this because you don't want this to happen."

That's shallow especially since...

it's not a contradiction to anything.

Honestly, Shovel Knight is getting as obnoxious as Chrom.
I admitted I was wrong to have made it personal by calling him out and admitted I was confused. I made a mistake, my bad.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I thought it because I have literally never seen the font used elsewhere besides Paper Mario and thought it may've simply been exclusive to the games

Sadly, I have Windows.
browsers works no matter what OS you uses however, but you can;t have like an admin prompt in hey gorgeous while I can have all dialogues and literally every programs except windows one to use it. Like, the programs in linux are made to use the global font so when you change it, it changes EVERYTHING!

But windows.....you can change stuff like the tittle bar of windows or MAYBE the start menu, but it sucks. It doesn't help that I hate the windows font because it';s so boring :(

You should still install the font because you could still view documents with it and sites if you have the right browser config :)

Last edited:

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
How in the heck is that making it personal though dude? Maybe I shouldn't have listed senseless himself, but the key people in this thread buying into it more than most are clearly the ones in direct fear and contrast to the SK rumor which at least has one thing happened that was part of it come true.

This is just supposedly creditable people lording the fact they supposedly know something but can't even hint or say anything else.
I'm not a fan of the Tama/SK rumor, but at least it's coherent. This new "leak" is a couple guys claiming they know stuff that's hardly been defined, detailed, or substantiated... and what they're talking about may possibly not even be related. The waters of this "leak" are still turbulent and we have to let them settle before there's any clarity.

The one leak I question for the same reason as Dustin... Shovel Knight is a bit hard to believe tbh.
This new "leak"... there's just too many questions not to question it, heh.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
browsers works no matter what OS you uses however, but you can;t have like an admin prompt in hey gorgeous while I can have all dialogues and literally every programs except windows one to use it. Like, the programs in linux are made to use the global font so when you change it, it changes EVERYTHING!

But windows.....you can change stuff like the tittle bar of windows or MAYBE the start menu, but it sucks. It doesn't help that I hate the windows font because it';s so boring :(

You should still install the font because you could still view documents with it and sites if you have the right browser config :)
Sadly, my comp is a shared one, can't get it anyway.

Who do I kill?
You have to kill The Boss.

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
I didn't notice anyone talking about the new Smash update 1.1.2 we're getting, but I'm guessing that was already discussed earlier today?

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
I didn't notice anyone talking about the new Smash update 1.1.2 we're getting, but I'm guessing that was already discussed earlier today?
All it really is just some little patch to fix the glitch, so I don't expect anything really worth discussing.

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
All it really is just some little patch to fix the glitch, so I don't expect anything really worth discussing.
True. Although I'm guessing people will still be datamining it as soon as possible to check if anything was changed along with the glitch.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
This might seem weird, but I kind of want to get pranked at least one time. Mainly because I think the purple text looks nice lol.

Last edited:

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Sorry Timmy Grimm, sorry Elma, but I have to rep my boy Skull Kid.

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
Question. I saw someone saying Roger was a former Nintendo employee, is that like actually a proven thing?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
This prank was just flat out me lol. The perks of being able to prank without going through the system (not that I abuse it and go over the limits presented of course)

I thought you were cool.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
This prank was just flat out me lol. The perks of being able to prank without going through the system (not that I abuse it and go over the limits presented of course)
Well, at least the purple banner looks stylish. Especially with the Dora avatar lol.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Here's GameXplain's report on Skull Kid in Hyrule Warriors:
Nothing special, they mixed up Skull Kid's weapons with Phantom Ganon.
But that's not why I linked it. Look at the comments:

groose.jpg

...Guys? I think it's safe to say these people want Groose to be loose.

Last edited:

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
Ok so what I'm getting from this is, Roger is claiming we're getting some news soon but he can't say what it is... and other people are jumping on and claiming they know what he knows and saying stuff about Smash DLC characters, even though Roger never specified it was actual Smash news. Am I right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom