• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I sure do love coming back un here only to see madness and chaos
Anyways, I made my first Mario Maker level
84B5-0000-0092-BD0E
I believe those are supposed to be zeros anyways

I updated MM but it said it will take until tomorrow to unlock the new stuff
How maby hours are supposed to be between content unlocking?

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
To be honest, id doesn't really matter. It's not really hurting anyone to do so. The worse case scenario is if @RogersBase never goes onto Smash Boards again . Other than that...
...what could possibly go wrong?
True enough. Still looks bad however. And we all look foolish by association and implication. Most of us weren't even interested in playing into Roger's game but were happy enough spectating.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
You know? Every time a minor leak or rumor appears, a bunch of users just overpopulate the thread :p.
upload_2015-10-6_19-52-12.png

True enough. Still looks bad however. And we all look foolish by association and implication. Most of us weren't even interested in playing into Roger's game but were happy enough spectating.
Well, my dumb and foolish mistake is what got PushDustIn and Neo Zero to talk to Tama. So I'm trying to replicate that miracle again XD.

Last edited:

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
To be honest, id doesn't really matter. It's not really hurting anyone to do so. The worse case scenario is if @RogersBase never goes onto Smash Boards again . Other than that...
...what could possibly go wrong?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
My god.
My Sister.
Draws Peach.
So damn adorable.
I can't contain all the cuteness.
You don' even know. :roll:

backlot

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if this means anything but...

I'm sure you guys are aware by now that there are a few twitterers claiming to have heard news of who the ballot characters are gonna be. Earlier today I tweeted this at one of them:

There was a problem fetching the tweet

He replied a few minutes later saying: "Yes. @backlot52 would you say the new character is a big deal?" and some of his followers got a bit hyped:

I'm now noticing he deleted his response to me. Did he delete it to not mislead people or because he accidentally said too much?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

I'm sure you guys are aware by now that there are a few twitterers claiming to have heard news of who the ballot characters are gonna be. Earlier today I tweeted this at one of them:

He replied a few minutes later saying: "Yes. @backlot52 would you say the new character is a big deal?" and some of his followers got a bit hyped:

I'm now noticing he deleted his response to me. Did he delete it to not mislead people or because he accidentally said too much?
Oh goody. Ridley is involved in this as well? It's like 2014 all over again.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin

NO. NOT THE RIDLEY DEBATE. YOUR GIVING ME PTSD FLASHBACKS. NOT THE APRIL DIRECT. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Disclaimer: This joke is not to offend anyone with PTSD. PTSD is a serious thing that torments many people. If you somehow feel offended by this post, just let me know and I'll take it down.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
If it's Ridley
I am going to laugh
SO HARD. :4pacman:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Reaction if our first ballot characters were Kratos, Master Chief and the Heavy Weapons Guy.
Master Chief and Heavy...Interesting...
However I'd actually be disgusted if Kratos was chosen over Ratchet and Clank, Spyro, Crash, Nathan Drake, or Sackboy.
Hell, even Kat or Joel/Ellie.
What?

You don't ship two clones and below average lords together? You pleb.
301.png

Take it back.

Last edited:

Luigi The President

Smash Hero

Oh hey dude, remember you from a few months ago. Don't see you much, but hi.

I think he deleted it to not mislead. I mean it's not like he hasn't said too much already by leaking something about Smash.

:4myfriends:

I don't ship ANYONE.
I'm way too innocent for that. :kirbymelee:
. . . Damm that is adorable

If it was ridley I would die but he specifically said in an interview no. Plus pyrosphere. Maybe he just realized he was being foolish :p

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Galeforce though. That alone makes Lucina a potent lord in-game. :p
That's implying that I'll even marry Chrom.

You know my heart belongs to the one and only.

Lon'qu

Frankly I just come here to see the title change from time to time. (I'm kinda hoping for Swamping Around the Christmas Tree if this thread is still here for the holidays...)
We'll be around for the holidays. We gotta start giving gifts to each other, kiss someone under the mistletoe and drink @Swampasaur disgusting delicious Egg Nog.

Plus see all the festive avatars as well. I love the holidays.

You talk to her mother who be giving out those stats, man. Don't get mad at me

Isn't that right, Sumia and Sully.
(Unless it's Olivia, then Lucina is pretty great unit and will put on my field at all times)

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
You talk to her mother who be giving out those stats, man. Don't get mad at me

Isn't that right, Sumia and Sully.
(Unless it's Olivia, then Lucina is pretty great unit and will put on my field at all times)
All of the child characters are kinda OP as hell though.
Lucina is always OP unless you accidentally give Chrom to the village maiden or something.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
GODDAMMIT EVERYTIME I JOKE ABOUT ICE RIDLEY A NEW PAGE GETS ADDED
Favourite kind of Pikmin? Mine are the Whites, the eyes look menacingly adorable, they're stupid fast and dat poison tho
I love the Yellow Pikmin. The ears are adorable, and they go in an arc which is neat. And in Pikmin 1 they handled explosives. Plus electrical immunity is nifty.

Especially in Smash. Completely kills Ness and Lucas recovery-wise.

GODDAMMIT EVERYTIME I JOKE ABOUT ICE RIDLEY A NEW PAGE GETS ADDED
Favourite kind of Pikmin? Mine are the Whites, the eyes look menacingly adorable, they're stupid fast and dat poison tho
Blue
not because of bluepikmin11 though. My sackboy from LBP was a blue pikmin for longer than i've known of this site.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
That is just adorable. Tell your sister she did a nice job.
. . . Damm that is adorable
I told you.
I told you about the cute, Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen
I told you, poyo. :kirbymelee:
Smash-Wise: Purple.
Because when you play Solimar every now and again, sometimes you gotta pull out Big Bessy to get those last-minute kills.
Pikmin-Wise: Wing.
They're just so tiny.
I want to be carried around by them.
Those little QTP2Ts.
(White used to be my favorite)

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
(Unless it's Olivia
How dare you.
Keep that blue pretty boy prince away from my wife.
Don't disrespect the bro code Chrom.

Getting those two together is a pain in the ass anyway.

Last edited:

Mr.X98

Smash Journeyman
Question for the day:
If you could have a character that was once in development for smash (see source gaming's article if you are not quite sure.) Who would it be? If so, why the choice?

EDIT: considered is also allowed in this hypothetical. (For more varied responses)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom