• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
In fairness, I really don't playing that **** will help me improve (at all), but I don't have anything else to do.
Nobody very good to play, nowhere good to do it.
I do enjoy Glory for practice, but reliving the exact same Captain Falcon matchups over and over again really grates on my nerves. It's like watching a flowchart learn to dance.

We really, really need more than just Omega stages to spice up the Glory meta a bit. At least I find a lot of Yoshi dittos, those are always fun.

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
I'm baffled. You question this but not the people shooting fire balls, stretching their limbs, getting electric powers by eating eels and other stuff?
You have a point with Dsalism and Blanka, but this is just outright...It looks completely out of place and unintentional nightmare fuel rather than a part of the move. Is anyone else bothered by it?

D

Deleted member

I have spaces in my name now. It feels kinda odd. Now if I only knew who to change the 'Smash Obsessed' part
Smash Flat :troll:
And the spaces really feel... weird
Rip Ryuga

Also, check your privileges you premium blue scum

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
Akuma punched an island, that ****'s more nightmare fuel imo
I think the problem lies in the context, Epic. Akuma is a monster, you'd expect this of him. Same with Mr. Stretchy and Blanka. There's at least context there. What's going on with Zangief's head seems to be more of a model issue and has no explanation. It's completely reality breaking for that setting. I don't think that's supposed to happen.

D

Deleted member

Don't make me prank you
It's trick or treat month and I choose treat!
In my eyes, pranking is the Smashboards equivalent of Senpai noticing you :p
Please notice me!
Besides, purple are underrepresented on Smashboards, we need to stop the blue oppression!
Not to mention Z loves traps. . .it would probably be an improvement for him :p
What does purple has to do with traps tho?

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I think the problem lies in the context, Epic. Akuma is a monster, you'd expect this of him. Same with Mr. Stretchy and Blanka. There's at least context there. What's going on with Zangief's head seems to be more of a model issue and has no explanation. It's completely reality breaking for that setting. I don't think that's supposed to happen.
Those bears really ****ed Zangief up as a kid. Akuma's worse because he'd be able to do that to our countries and everyone would drown and worst of all...LOSE PRECIOUS MONEY Q.Q

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
20-25? You guys are too kind! Haha, I'm 27!

All I'm good for is eating shoes :'(

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I was doing my usual news scoping on 4chan and I still see people getting salty over Zangief getting in.

Now they say Chun-Li, Sakura and other characters shouldn't be in the game.

It's like people don't remember how people crapped all over SF3: New Generation for not having any iconic and popular SF characters but a bunch of nobodies & Ryu and Ken

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I was doing my usual news scoping on 4chan and I still see people getting salty over Zangief getting in.

It's like people don't remember how people crapped all over SF3: New Generation for not having any iconic and popular SF characters but a bunch of nobodies & Ryu and Ken
Let them complain. When their favourite characters are added as DLC they'll buy everything day 1

D

Deleted member

Unsure if someone posted this already, but...

Konami registers a "Big Boss" trademark... For a pachinko machine! Who would have thought...? :rolleyes:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/dai...-slot-company-files-big-boss-trademark/.93804
What about Naked Snake: Erotic Violence? :troll:
Let them complain. When their favourite characters are added as DLC they'll buy everything day 1
Yeah sure, but are we talking about Smash or Street Fighter?

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I do enjoy Glory for practice, but reliving the exact same Captain Falcon matchups over and over again really grates on my nerves. It's like watching a flowchart learn to dance.

We really, really need more than just Omega stages to spice up the Glory meta a bit. At least I find a lot of Yoshi dittos, those are always fun.
Aye. I wish they looked into community feedback more...
Though, I really wouldn't want a Dark Souls 2 PvP situation, where the devs just nerf things people complain about enough without actually considering if it's OP or not.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

Richmond Valentine was right.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well the thread is getting weird again, time to use my signature move!

zoroarkrules25 used DISTRACTION!

Listen to this awesome remix from undertale!

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, who here actually followed what the Ballot said and only Voted for ONE character? Like a good boy?

I know I did. *smug*
MEEEEEEEEE!

:)

Seriously, one well developped vote is enough, I mean, jsut the fact that I got exactly and on purpose 500 characters shows that I really cared when doing this :)

Cause, people might do some jokes with it, but the reality is that this is probably the closest nintendo would get to ask people what they want. They did polls before, but.....I don't think it was public and if it was, I don't think it was heard much outside of JP.....

DMurr

The Radiant Hero
NNID
dmurray9
Push is indeed 27.

Although his real name isn't Push!
:crazy:

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
True. It's like how most were with Guilty Gear Xrd including me. I don't care about Revelator until they added in Jam (my main in XX Accent Core+)

It's like that for all fighters including and especially Smash

(See Sethlon)

Richmond Valentine was right.
Who was Richmond Valentine again?
Name doesn't sound familiar

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Kingsman.
He also has the balls to invite people to dinner and then get a McDonalds for said dinner.
......Still drawing a blank here.

You Europeans and your weird references to things us dumb Americans can't understand.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
You know. . .

I really like the character roster we have in Smash now, actually. 64 and Melee wouldn't be to my taste, but Brawl had a good selection of characters and 4 is the icing on the cake. I'm not sure how they can top it for me.

I hope next game the devs work more on stages, alternate modes, and fixing clipping issues. Those three things feel a bit weak to me in this game.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Yes, how dare we get our moneys worth in education instead of our weight's worth of food amiright?
Hey you waste money saving other countries and dealing with more problems than education.

Asia is still the king in that regard.
How many lies does he still hide? I bet he doesn't even have a moustache!
I bet he didn't even human. He's probably some space lizard

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Hey you waste money saving other countries and dealing with more problems than education.

Asia is still the king in that regard.

I bet he didn't even human. He's probably some space lizard
Nope, that's our dumb as **** government. Seriously, screw Dutch government. Anyone heard of that Volkswagen scandal? The German government's trying to find every owner to get them compensations for being ripped off. The Dutch government is doing the same only they want to go 'oi, you aren't paying enough taxes because of that'

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Yes, how dare we get our moneys worth in education instead of our weight's worth of food amiright?
Considering both Europe and Japan were dumb enough to release raccoons into their ecosystems, that's clearly a recent development in the education department. :troll:

Also not everyone eats their weight's worth of food here. I may not eat healthy, but I'm not one of the countless people who has more fat than other body weight.

And if I weren't thinly built with an awful body structure, I'd be considered mildly underweight by most people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom