• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezequieleste

Smash Apprentice
I can't believe we still don't have any news about the ballot, nintendo's plans or something. It's really rustling my jimmies

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I feel that playing online with my connection doesn't help at all, because even at the best of times, there's lag.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I'd gladly help*

*Note, Anna Incorporated is not responsible for any humiliation, disrespect, flatout wreckage or a lighter wallet
Hey. Anna can empty my wallet any time.

Except for when I'm paying bills like student loans and car insurance, then go away redhead merchant.

PushDustIn PushDustIn is there a download link for the podcast?

I wonder if Death Battle has bias for Kid Icarus :troll:
It depends on who Pit fights. I doubt here's anyone that Pit can realistically fight at equal strength.

So I just learned Chibi Robo ziplash comes out in 4 days. I thought it was way out with how little we know

I have seen nearly 0 advertisement for it. Pretty much a few tweets and that's it. Nintendo is worried the series might be over and they won't even bother to advertise it to prevent that :/

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Actually, Spazzy hit me like a brick more. He mentions stuff like work and all that but that voice gives me the idea of a 19 year old.

And you, Pushy, do not sound...27?

HOW IS THAT A 27 YEAR OLD VOICE
I can't speak for Push, but I can confirm that I am, infact, 33.... although I do often get mistaken for being in my mid-20s when I an clean shaven.

Here's a picture of me being crowned with a blooper hat at a friends wedding a year ago so you can put a face to the voice:

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Hey. Anna can empty my wallet any time.

Except for when I'm paying bills like student loans and car insurance, then go away redhead merchant.

It depends on who Pit fights. I doubt here's anyone that Pit can realistically fight at equal strength.
That was an insult. We at Anna Incorporated will take legal action immediately. Expect an empty credit card too, we specialize in the 'five finger' discount

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I can't speak for Push, but I can confirm that I am, infact, 33.... although I do often get mistaken for being in my mid-20s when I an clean shaven.

Here's a picture of being crowned with a blooper hat at a friends wedding a year ago so you can put a face to the voice:

I doubt Push would want octopi at his possible wedding because you know...Japan...

D

Deleted member

Here's a picture of being crowned with a blooper hat at a friends wedding a year ago so you can put a face to the voice:

Haha, at least you're not like me that everyone seems to think I'm in my early 20s when I'm just 16 :'^)
Haha, I sure do like when people tell me indirectly that I'm aging terribly :'^)
I'm 12 and what is this?
>Regi is 17
This just got weird...

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

Has anyone told you that you look like Angry Joe? Or atleast HungryBox?

That was an insult. We at Anna Incorporated will take legal action immediately. Expect an empty credit card too, we specialize in the 'five finger' discount
I ain't scared I got the best lawyer in town to defend me.

And he's single ladies.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
So, who here actually followed what the Ballot said and only Voted for ONE character? Like a good boy?

I know I did. *smug*

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
Ohh there was Death Battle talk here? I can't say I've found an episode where after the final explanation I don't agree with the outcome. Only thing that has come close so far is in Fulgore vs Sektor; I believe Sektor's Trash Compactor is stronger than what they said, but still felt Fulgore would win despite that

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
>Regi is 17
This just got weird...
Well actually I'm a Catholic *****, currently enjoying congress out of wedlock with my black Jewish boyfriend who works at a military abortion clinic. So, hail Satan, and have a lovely afternoon.
:troll:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
......I don't get it.

the ballot LINK on the main site is gone.

but not the page....

if you click here: https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/us/

it'll work.

the issue is that link got pasted everywhere. my sig here has it, my tumblr has it, my paper mario thread op has it, it got posted multiple time on twitter and other social medias.....

they essentially did nothing because you can still vote....

What the heck is this?

D

Deleted member

So, who here actually followed what the Ballot said and only Voted for ONE character? Like a good boy?

I know I did. *smug*
I did twice on my computer, but it was for one character only
Once in my tablet, for two characters
And only once in my phone too for one character only
Got them all covered
Well actually I'm a Catholic *****, currently enjoying congress out of wedlock with my black Jewish boyfriend who works at a military abortion clinic. So, hail Satan, and have a lovely afternoon.
:troll:
Ok, you won with that reference

We have Mr Wright on our side. Apollo's single in a different matter to. He only has a single penny
You're using a lawyer as a prosecutor? I suspect rdg winning this case. . .

You should have chosen the superior attorney. *Edgeworth gif goes here*

Edit: autocorrect, you'really is not a word. . .

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

For anyone that did not get his reference
I'm sorry but you missed a great movie

Last edited by a moderator:

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
@Zoroarking
Good boy, then. As a reward, I will let you watch some Sonic Boom, since you obviously have no backlog whatsoever. ^^

--

So. My Zelda shelf is overflowing with stuff. My WW Ganondorf Figurine is on the edge. I need to get my new shelves up. D:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
For anyone that did not get his reference
I'm sorry but you missed a great movie
Second best film this year behind Mad Max: Fury Road.
Still need to see Lazer Team and if Episode VII is good I'm gonna be all over that.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
How old do you guys think I am based on my picture/shoe eating video? ;)

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750

I know I did. *smug*
I did too!

That's why I waited until the end. So I wouldnt waste my vote.

I am indeed 27. You can ask @Aeris or @DMurr. They have seen my face-space. Spazzy_D Spazzy_D will see it soon too.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
How old do you guys think I am based on my picture/shoe eating video? ;)
It doesn't matter how old you are to me (probably 23-25) but I just wanna see you eat that shoe and that's all that matters.

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
Ah.... To revisit an old topic. I just rewatched the Zangief trailer and while I know the moves can be over the top, they still do try and keep body physics sane right? Because when he did his tornado spin... his head.. stayed in place. He was literally breaking his neck several times over. Please tell me this is not a thing in other SF games.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Ah.... To revisit an old topic. I just rewatched the Zangief trailer and while I know the moves can be over the top, they still do try and keep body physics sane right? Because when he did his tornado spin... his head.. stayed in place. He was literally breaking his neck several times over. Please tell me this is not a thing in other SF games.
I'm baffled. You question this but not the people shooting fire balls, stretching their limbs, getting electric powers by eating eels and other stuff?

D

Deleted member

"You know what? GameFaqs isn't half bad, in fact it's a pretty nice place. I think the only bad parts are around the Smash boards(ha, puns).
Everywhere else they have tips for the game, healthy discussions an--"
Screenshot_2015-10-05-10-10-33-1.png

"You know what? Never mind what I said"

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom