• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.

SourceCast #1 is now live! Check it out!

Spazzy_D Spazzy_D ,@SmashChu ,@RelaxAlax ,Nantendo and I discuss rumors, speculation, and more!
It's amazing how far Source gaming and your Members have come.
It's truly wonderful that I got to watch it become what it is :D
Can't wait to watch this and give you guys my thought when finished. Guys Keep up the good work :)
By the way loving the new banner :4lucas:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I feel like Capcom's trying to see if the Mega Man franchise genuinely is worth reviving, especially as they're making a tv show and movie iirc. Darkstalkers however might be dead forever. Speaking of Capcom fighting games, wouldn't it be cool if Capcom made a 'Capcom VS whatever' but only Capcom characters? Much less of a hassle for the rights and it could even help revive classics
Thing is, it'll never work. The fans will reject it because it's NOT those two games.

Rebranding won't do anything because the fans will treat it like they're ruining it no matter what they do.

It doesn't matter if the movie is passable, the cartoon is great (which I believe it will because Man of Action knows how to do series like these) or they start making games, but if it isn't X9 or Legends 3 (they'll never accept MM 11 because they'll believe it's a rehash of MM 9/10) they will reject every option.

MM fans are just that damn jaded and after MN9's insanity and just overall not looking well, they'll just be in Enternal suffering

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Thing is, it'll never work. The fans will reject it because it's NOT those two games.

Rebranding won't do anything because the fans will treat it like they're ruining it no matter what they do.

It doesn't matter if the movie is passable, the cartoon is great (which I believe it will because Man of Action knows how to do series like these) or they start making games, but if it isn't X9 or Legends 3 (they'll never accept MM 11 because they'll believe it's a rehash of MM 9/10) they will reject every option.

MM fans are just that damn jaded and after MN9's insanity and just overall not looking well, they'll just be in Enternal suffering
I'd argue about this but the problem is we literally don't know what's going to happen to Mega Man's future in gaming.

Looked at PSABR supers. Some are pretty cool (Isaac level 3) but some are shared by tons of characters (see Snake/Zamus final smash). Moving on to Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion's supers

Here's what I personally want in a fighting game. It has to be memorable. Anyone else agree here?

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Just wanna point out that I was the first subscriber to SourceGaming's Youtube.
:sonic:
I don't have an ego, really.

Last edited:

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
It's amazing how far Source gaming and your Members have come.
It's truly wonderful that I got to watch it become what it is :D
Can't wait to watch this and give you guys my thought when finished. Guys Keep up the good work :)
By the way loving the new banner :4lucas:
Thanks! I'll pass the message to Nirbion! He's been working non-stop on graphics for the site. If you have Twitter, let him know directly.

Just wanna point out that I was the first subscriber to SourceGaming's Youtube.
:sonic:
I don't have an ego, really.
Damn, I knew I forgot to do something! Congrats on being the first :p <3

All of these voices are glued to my head forevermore as I read their respective posts.

Can't unhear.
@SmashChu was the most surprising for me. Spazzy_D Spazzy_D was #2.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I'd argue about this but the problem is we literally don't know what's going to happen to Mega Man's future in gaming.

Looked at PSABR supers. Some are pretty cool (Isaac level 3) but some are shared by tons of characters (see Snake/Zamus final smash). Moving on to Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion's supers

Here's what I personally want in a fighting game. It has to be memorable. Anyone else agree here?
That game gave me... Conflicting thoughts... :urg:

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
This may seem like a random question, but which character pops into your head first when you hear the name Kingdom Hearts? This is mostly for a bet I'm currently in.

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Looking at the overall reception of the game I can't say I disagree, looked promising though. Then again, which mascot fighters don't look promising?
They all are pretty promising, PTX had alot of issues in terms of overall polish, character selection, and etc. Alot of the issues I just mentioned though are shared with PSASBR, so I have to say, it seems like they both ended up similarly.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
This may seem like a random question, but which character pops into your head first when you hear the name Kingdom Hearts? This is mostly for a bet I'm currently in.
Sora. I'm boring, I know.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Sora. He's the main character and he has a really weird design. It's hard to forget a character design like that, isn't that right, @Burb?

Last edited:

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Avatar the Last Airbender is a much more superior Not-Anime than My Life Me. Even the title doesn't sound good, as if it was poorly translated.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Heard of it because of Enter. If this was a decade older, it'd probably be alright, but apparently it's 2011. Glad I never saw it air in Europe
I'm very suprised about its air date, it looks like it was made in 2006 based on just looking at the animation.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I'm very suprised about its air date, it looks like it was made in 2006 based on just looking at the animation.
There's catering to anime fans. Then there's this, attempting to be anime to suck people in
Avatar the Last Airbender is a much more superior Not-Anime than My Life Me. Even the title doesn't sound good, as if it was poorly translated.
I agree, the title 'Avatar the Last Airbender' does sound kinda bad
I don't like it, bleh

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
What does My Life Me even mean? At least with Last Airbender you get the basic premise from the title alone.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
It's honestly kind of worrying how quiet they've been on Mario Tennis Ultra Smash. After that sad, pathetic 3DS version you'd think they'd be showing more people what will make this one so great.
And this does matter to me, Mario Tennis was literally my first video game ever. Both N64 and GBC. So I have an attachment to the series.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Ladies can't be cocky tho~ Honestly, that show looks okay. Then there's the godawful voice acting. Wait a sec, got a phone call. What? The English dub is good? Oh yeah, the Dutch can't act. Nevermind then
I remember seeing that one scene on Mr. Enter, "YES, YES I AAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!"

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
sorda dolan and gooby

90% of the dialogue is them introducing themselves to people, it becomes engraved.

Ezequieleste

Smash Apprentice
Love how even after the ballot's end, there isn't any kind of announcement, or message from Nintendo regarding the matter. "The ballot is finally over, thanks for voting!" would be enough... nevermind, gg easy Nintendo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom