• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I would be ok with Slippy, he could be the new pichu and great troll fighter.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
R.O.B has been one of my mains since the start.
And that was back when I thought he was legit Video Game Character.
A Mario one to be precise.
Which wasn't too far fetched to me seeing how I didn't know Wario had his own series.
So I thought R.O.B was the same.
It was all because he was in Mario Kart DS.
R.O.B. was the first and only character to give a big "**** You" to Steering Wheels, and drive with his own two hands
WHY IS THIS GUY NOT IN MARIO KART 8
I WANNA SEE THIS GUY RIDE A BIKE LIKE A PRO

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Gamexplain DLC predictions.If you dont wanna the video there predictions our.Wolf,E Gadd,K rool,Inkling,Chibi-Robo,Isaac,Slippy, and Shovel Knight/Shantae.So nothing were not used to seeing but a few odd balls
I could actually see Chibi-Robo happening. I even put him in my prediction list as a possibility.

Wolf (Vetran)
Bandana Dee (First-Party Newcomer)
Shovel Knight (Third-Party Newcomer)

And most likely a Second-Party character. Could be Chibi-Robo, or maybe Issac?

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Slippy would be interesting to say the least. A character who doesn't excel in close combat, but uses different weapons and projectiles to help win fights could be interesting. If we get Wolf, then another choice could be Slippy as another fighter.

...yeah, really don't care for Krystal. At all. Did think she would've been a cool inclusion in Brawl though.

Zekrom101

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Zekrom101
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Are you reffering to me? :confused:
A general message to everyone, though your post is what lead me to address it.

Not saying you can't predict the characters in question, I'm just warning people to not try looking for patterns (i.e. one Veteran, one 1st Party Newcomer, one 3rd Party Newcomer, and one "2nd Party" Newcomer) as that never really works out.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
A general message to everyone, though your post is what lead me to address it.

Not saying you can't predict the characters in question, I'm just warning people to not try looking for patterns (i.e. one Veteran, one 1st Party Newcomer, one 3rd Party Newcomer, and one "2nd Party" Newcomer) as that never really works out.
I guess so.

Zekrom101

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Zekrom101
Doubt it, they've not done that sort of thing before.
Well this is to my knowlegde only the second tournament they're partnering, the other being evo, so there were not many opportunities before and they probably hadn't anything finished for evo

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I was about to post that too and wanted to ask since they're partnering, do you guys think there could be a reveal at the end?
There weren't any reveals at EVO last year and this one, so I doubt it.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I admit I'd actually like to see what would happen if Black Shadow was added to the game and wasn't a clone of Falcon at all.

Also, I don't think Nintendo/Sakurai ever did Smash-related reveals at any event besides E3. I wouldn't expect them to announce stuff for whatever event is coming up.

Now if a Nintendo Direct is announced...

Last edited:

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
R.O.B. was the first and only character to give a big "**** You" to Steering Wheels, and drive with his own two hands
WHY IS THIS GUY NOT IN MARIO KART 8
I WANNA SEE THIS GUY RIDE A BIKE LIKE A PRO
I was quite sad when he got the boot in Wii. But thankfully he had Brawl to keep him alive and fighting :)

He got banned after killing all the humans in the audience
I think you got that backwards.

Subspace is canon which means we were destroying his family in subspace.
This also means this R.O.B is most definitely the ancient minister.
And because Subspace is also Canon. It means Sonic actually saved all of Nintendo's Stars by destroying Tabuu.
Let that sink in.

Zekrom101

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Zekrom101
There weren't any reveals at EVO last year and this one, so I doubt it.
Well last years evo hadn't sm4sh and i believe they hadn't any character finished at this years evo since we didn't get anyone after Ryu/Roy/Lucas and probably won't for some months now

Or Comic-con. Tons of people were expecting Wario to be announced there.
Oh yeah i remember comic-con, was waiting all day long for a possible reveal and in the end... nothing...

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I was quite sad when he got the boot in Wii. But thankfully he had Brawl to keep him alive and fighting :)

I think you got that backwards.

Subspace is canon which means we were destroying his family in subspace.
This also means this R.O.B is most definitely the ancient minister.
And because Subspace is also Canon. It means Sonic actually saved all of Nintendo's Stars by destroying Tabuu.
Let that sink in.
No, that was just in the English translation. :p

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Also, I don't think Nintendo/Sakurai ever did Smash-related reveals at any event besides E3. I wouldn't expect them to announce stuff for whatever event is coming up.
ROY'S GETTING REVEALED AT THE FIRE EMBLEM CONCERT GUYS

Well last years evo hadn't sm4sh and i believe they hadn't any character finished at this years evo since we didn't get anyone after Ryu/Roy/Lucas and probably won't for some months now
Many thought this regardless because Melee was a big thing there.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061

Oh yeah i remember comic-con, was waiting all day long for a possible reveal and in the end... nothing...
And that whole fiasco with Wario getting leaked on the Eshop and people were like, "WARIO CONFIRMED FOR COMIC-CON!!!"

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Zero actually lost a set before. It was at PAX when it happened. Unless he gets dropped out of a tournament, it doesn't mean jack.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
So has anything new happened since yesterday? Not tourney related that is.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I remember a lot of people thought it was odd that Wario was an unlockable character (and, in fact, the only character to have debuted as a starter that became a secret character afterwards).

However, I wasn't too bothered since he is a secret character in some Mario spin-off titles such as some Mario Golf games and Mario Kart 7, so it's not like it was the first time he was an unlockable character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom