• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Re: Amazon Shovel Knight listing

Even the US Amazon struggles with correct copy info on unreleased products. Official Copy isn't usually given until close to the product's release, which means pre-release copy is usually written in-house by Amazon themselves, often with little to go on. I can't say I know the Spanish Amazon is the same, but I would imagine it is.

Another thing worth pointing out is that third party sellers have the ability to create their own item listing pages. It's not as simple as, say, editing imdb, but it does mean this listing may not even be official. It's a little known fact that, if you do a little digging, you can often find the exact same product listed on multiple pages at different prices, and most pertinent to this discussion, with different copy. Since I happen to have these examples on hand, here are two listings for the same Star Wars toy, with completely different copy text. They don't even use the same product images. The first is the official copy given to Amazon by Hasbro (here), while the second is unofficial and written by the seller (here).

I'm not saying the listing means nothing, but I am saying anyone could have written it.
Pretty much. During my constant hunt for Amiibos, I've always came across odd listings for Amiibos. They tend to have unnecessary listings as well. Such as Excellent Quality Dedede and Dedede DESIGN 1,1 when there's the regular listing for it.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

So I found this
This is literally just Omega Mario Maker with a Moving Platform going on screen for 5 seconds and waiting 30 before coming back
10 out of 10.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title

So I found this
This is literally just Omega Mario Maker with a Moving Platform going on screen for 5 seconds and waiting 30 before coming back
10 out of 10.
What's going on with the quality of the snapshots?

That's pretty funny though lol I got one where there was a longgg slope at the left. It was kind of weird.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
What's going on with the quality of the snapshots?

That's pretty funny though lol I got one where there was a longgg slope at the left. It was kind of weird.
Smash 3DS.
Uploaded to Facebook VIA 3DS Internet Browser.
That's all I can do for any 3DS game ever.
(This includes Colors!3D)
RAISE YOUR JPEGS :4pacman:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Although it's clear that the Mario Maker stage has plenty of combinations, there are some clear patterns as well.

There are several presets for the main platform, with elements like blocks and pipes having a ton of possible positions.

That platform that goes off-stage that Bedoop Bedoop has shown above has also happened to me.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
So the big question is this:

Is Super Mario Maker Tournament Legal?

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Although it's clear that the Mario Maker stage has plenty of combinations, there are some clear patterns as well.

There are several presets for the main platform, with elements like blocks and pipes having a ton of possible positions.

That platform that goes off-stage that Bedoop Bedoop has shown above has also happened to me.
There is like, 248 different combinations for each style iirc :p

So the big question is this:

Is Super Mario Maker Tournament Legal?
Nah :p

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
What ever happened with the extra slot thing?

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
It's way too random + lava.

I don't think it will be
Thing is they can just restart the match until they find a suitable stage but I do believe it's gonna get banned due to less knowledge of the stage and how the layout is random every time (I got a Battlefield form on my first play through)

Probably a counterpick

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Thing is they can just restart the match until they find a suitable stage but I do believe it's gonna get banned due to less knowledge of the stage and how the layout is random every time (I got a Battlefield form on my first play through)

Probably a counterpick
Nah, two people would never agree on any single given layout.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
By the way, guys, is there any way to make a cool little "newcomers i want" icon list without having to use the Roster Maker?
Like in J.D's sig and oni's sig.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Anyone wanna play on Smash 3DS Mario Maker just to see what kind of combinations we get together?
We can always just save a replay and snap a pic when we find a good one :4pacman:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Interesting. The 3DS version of Mario Maker only scrolls through two styles when default, but scrolls through all four when Omega. Omega also scrolls faster.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
So yeah at this point this is my final prediction(which will probably be wrong)
  • No more veteran DLC
  • Atleast 2-4 characters with 2 being more likely
  • We are getting 1 more 3rd party rather it's indie or not
  • Fourside,Fountain of dreamfrigate orpheon,rainbow cruise, or brinstar depths will be returning as a DLC stage
  • Pac-maze,rainbow road,Magicant, or mute city will be protesd to wii u
  • There will be a splatoon stage at some point
  • Isaac probably wont get a mii costume and will be left out of smash 4 entirely(please please dont be true)
  • DLC will offically end december 25th just in time for christmas

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done

I swear fo'God Yacht Club Games.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
D

Deleted member

The reason the Black Knight Costume looks so good is because you can't see his face
It's 0% Mii and 100% Chibi Black Knight
The Rathalos armor does something similar by having the helmet closed
Speaking of which, I've seen pics of the helmet showing the Mii's face and some that do not
Are there two separate helmets(open and closed) or is it dependant on Mii's favorite color/gender/some other shenanigan

Chrono.

Interesting, then he definitely isn't pre ballot and atm isn't ballot. I don't get why they say, they'll consider it. If your offered a spot in smash bros you don't decline. That's just a terrible move... Especially since it would save their dying franchise a they put it.
Tell that to SEGA.

Sure they said yes later, but geez that was a terrible move.

Ivander

Smash Legend
The reason the Black Knight Costume looks so good is because you can't see his face
It's 0% Mii and 100% Chibi Black Knight
The Rathalos armor does something similar by having the helmet closed
Speaking of which, I've seen pics of the helmet showing the Mii's face and some that do not
Are there two separate helmets(open and closed) or is it dependant on Mii's favorite color/gender/some other shenanigan
Dependent on gender. The female has the open helm while the male has the closed helm, just like in Monster Hunter. Also, the females tend to show their bare legs compared to the males. For better example:

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Interesting, then he definitely isn't pre ballot and atm isn't ballot. I don't get why they say, they'll consider it. If your offered a spot in smash bros you don't decline. That's just a terrible move... Especially since it would save their dying franchise a they put it.
They say "we'll consider it" because if they say "yes, we'd like if it he were in" everybody thinks they're hinting at crap. Like a certain company.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
They say "we'll consider it" because if they say "yes, we'd like if it he were in" everybody thinks they're hinting at crap. Like a certain company.
"Hey guys, a Yacht owned by my local Club is setting sail tomorrow and we can play Games on it!

"Geez, what an Extraordinary Way to push Forward playing Games on your boat we used to own (-_-)" :troll:

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
What is that horrendous Ice Climber/Shovel Knight leak I just saw? How quickly was that tore apart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom