• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
I just read through the community patch notes...
Some times I wonder exactly how terrible so many players are to the point that Nintendo nerfs things that dont need nerfing. I understand why Nintendo, as a business, needs to do things like that.....but I just feel that more players should take responsibility for their own suckiness instead of blaming a game or a character.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Hey, so if any of you feel like goofing off on just the DLC stages...
I got a tourney up. I'm not feeling too hardcore right now (I mean it's 4 player only anyway =P) so items are on, but on low. Come on in if you wanna mess around.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I just read through the community patch notes...
Some times I wonder exactly how terrible so many players are to the point that Nintendo nerfs things that dont need nerfing. I understand why Nintendo, as a business, needs to do things like that.....but I just feel that more players should take responsibility for their own suckiness instead of blaming a game or a character.
YOSHI DID NOT NEED BUFFS AT ALL

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
The Mii Costumes are much better lately. My favourite here is the Rathalos Armour, though Black Knight is still best
The rathalos armor was pretty dope. It was even more exciting since I have a similar armor set and that weapon in my MH play through.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Anyone wanna play some Mario Maker/Duck Hunt items-on Friendlies in Smash 3DS?
I just got the stage, I wanna play around! :4pacman:

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Magicant and SNES F-Zero are the two 3DS stages I feel that really needs to be ported since Ness and Falcon are lacking new stages on Wii U.

I have a feeling they only added the Duck Hunt stage to 3DS because they didn't have a stage of their own at all... :/

Last edited:

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
If you've only played Awakening, I'd say go for Sacred Stones, since it'll have more features you'll be familiar with, like the world map and branching promotions.
Kay, going to get SS then.

D

Deleted member

Yoshi was just perfect imo, didn't need buffs nor nerfs

Also, Viridi is the best Mii Costume of this update, with Rathalos armor being in second
Only stage I'd like to be ported is Magicant, I can live without the rest.
>Magicant
>8-Player Smash
>No Flying Man
Mfw

Also, Unova League in 8 Player Smash without the Dragons pls

Chrono.

Magicant and SNES F-Zero are the two 3DS stages I feel that really needs to be ported since Ness and Falcon are lacking new stages on Wii U.

I have a feeling they only added the Duck Hunt stage to 3DS because they didn't have a stage of their own at all... :/
I can't bother to care about Mute City because I really don't like it, personally. But yeah that's the only other stage I could see getting ported.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Has anyone got the patch notes yet? I've got conflicting sources.

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
By the way: Pirate Ship is, indeed, stage4.jpg.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Was just messing around with Ryu on the Miiverse stage when this work of art showed up.

Good on you, zochmenos. Good on you.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I was completely uninterested in Mii costumes, but they had to go and add Viridi.

I still don't like the Mii's faces at all and the head is far too large, but the outfit and hair look playable character quality...

Toad Mii is nearly perfect, though.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

So I got this as a Stage Layout
I gotta say, the originality is BOOMING in this one. :drshrug:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Oh God...this one just made it even better. First thing I see when playing as Olimar.

by jennysun77blosso

This is too perfect. I laughed way too hard.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Not all 3DS stages can be on the Wii U version, as some of them take advantage of the fact each player has their own screen.

Pac-Maze and Golden Plains simply won't work on the Wii U version from a design point of view.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

So I got this as a Stage Layout
I gotta say, the originality is BOOMING in this one. :drshrug:
Man this is Mario Maker Level of the year right here!
Oh God...this one just made it even better. First thing I see when playing as Olimar.

by jennysun77blosso

This is too perfect. I laughed way too hard.
This is why I love the miiverse stage. It's a great stage that get some really bad content but bad in a funny way. It's got even better after most people left miiverse after the big update that limited it so you can only do what it was meant to do. Shocker! I'm glad they did that though.

Ivander

Smash Legend
The Mii Costumes are much better lately. My favourite here is the Rathalos Armour, though Black Knight is still best
Graphic-wise, Black Knight is best costume, although the new Viridi outfit is a close second. Detail-wise, Monster Hunter armors win for:
A - Differing between genders like in Monster Hunter.
B - Using Sword and Shield weapons and actually having the shield as part of the outfit.

After seeing the detail and love given to the Monster Hunter outfits, I want to see more, especially Rathian Gunner Armor and Kirin Armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom