• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I have a question. What song can instantly cheer you up? Here's mine
Don't forget to spoiler them or Push will bann everything
I don't know if I really have a song that does that. There are songs I like more than others, but I can't think of one that instantly makes me happy.

If I had to pick one though, it would be from classic metal cheese like Dio.

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
The salt that shall ensue within the next few hours will be enough to make snails an endangered species.

You know the other day when I was away I got to play Smash Wii U's Demo version.
And this meant I got to play Pre-patch Diddy. And Pre-Patch Little Mac.
And you can really feel the nerf's that they have received over time.
On the subject of Dixie.
I am really hoping either Her of K Rool get into Smash.
I she get's in we get to have Team Hoo-Hah.
If Both got in I would be hysterical.
Pre-patch Sonic back throw was the best.

R.I.P super early kills.

D

Deleted member

Can we just get a Mii costume so I don't have to look at that render anymore?
Already posted this today, but there is now way to be sad after listening to this
Also, this
It's one of the(actually, I think it's the only one) most upbeat final boss themes I've ever heard

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Ah well, just a stage is fine too I guess. A little surprised at a lack of new Mii Fighter costumes at least though.....

At least there is also Flipnote Studio 3D to look forward to. (For me at least....)

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
All anime songs, All Animal Crossing songs, All Professor Layton songs, and Taiko no Tatsujin songs (with the drum sound effect)

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
You know the other day when I was away I got to play Smash Wii U's Demo version.
And this meant I got to play Pre-patch Diddy. And Pre-Patch Little Mac.
And you can really feel the nerf's that they have received over time.
On the subject of Dixie.
I am really hoping either Her of K Rool get into Smash.
I she get's in we get to have Team Hoo-Hah.
If Both got in I would be hysterical.
Most hysterical;
Butt Butt, Shantae, Metal Mario and Waddle Doo
I would ****ing die of laughter

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Almost every other render Omni did
Especially Rayman and tge Inklings
As you pointed out, that's mainly it. Omni said (and was the case for the few recent Smashified art pieces) He's been taking a back seat, and I personally think the other members aren't as good as he is, no offense whatsoever, they still are quite the talented bunch of artists. But the work that was done or mostly assisted by the man himself looks the most "genuine" to me, but that's just my opinion. They still are doing a great job with these, from an artist's perspective.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Team Hoo Ha would be the most evil thing Sakurai could ever allow to happen...

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Sakurai is really wearing my hype away. :S
My one issue about us (me included) Smash fans is that no matter what we get, we instantly want more. He gave us more characters than usual, AND gave us additional DLC characters and stages, and yet we still complain lol. And then they made a poll so we could help decide the next character, and we STILL complain!

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Dixie getting Smashified is strange, it feels as if they're trying to cause controversy in some way.

D

Deleted member

The only reason we're disapointed is because we tried to use patterns
Note for the future: Sakurai doesn't have a pattern

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
The only reason we're disapointed is because we bring our hopes and expectations up too far
I feel like this is far more true rather then blaming someone else

The main problem isn't Sakurai but ourselves

Thats like deliberately staying up late until morning then blaming the college for your lack of sleep

Last edited:

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928

X's soundtrack is already as good as Xenoblade's, which is awesome since they both have different composers.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Dixie getting Smashified is strange, it feels as if they're trying to cause controversy in some way.
I feel like it's the opposite, when it comes to other considered characters asked for the crew to Smashified but seem to be getting avoided atm. Ridley, Daisy, BDEE, etc. Just from what I've seen around the threads say around here, but I'm sure they'll get to it at some point I guess.

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
:confused:Why would a popular character being smashified be controversial? The blue palette thing was a bit silly but it isn't like they did Lanky Kong or some nobody.
No, belive me, I'd love Dixie, I even think her chances are better than K. Rool's (put the torches down) but I have to say, they obviously knew people wanted Kumatora, she won Smashfest, comments for the Travis video were flooded with requests for her, and they even appologized to the Mother fanbase when coloring Isaac's hair pink. See what I mean?

Last edited:

Chrono.

I feel like it's the opposite, when it comes to other considered characters asked for the crew to Smashified but seem to be getting avoided atm. Ridley, Daisy, BDEE, etc. Just from what I've seen around the threads say around here, but I'm sure they'll get to it at some point I guess.
Then you realize that most of their Smashified characters have decent popularity among Smash fans.

Their only real off the wall choices are Travis and Klonoa.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
X's soundtrack is already as good as Xenoblade's, which is awesome since they both have different composers.
Different composers, but all amazing on their own. ACE+, Yoko Shimomura, Yasunori Mitsuda, Manami Kiyota and Hiroyuki Sawano are all great composers. =D

And because it seems that disappointment is imminent in regards to the upcoming DLC...

:salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt:
:shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Then you realize that most of their Smashified characters have decent popularity among Smash fans.

Yeah, that was kinda the point around what I was saying. They are doing characters that are the most "popular" in the Smash community, it's showing that as time goes on, no denying that.

Klonoa and Rayman are more than likely was just to get Omni on his feet and get noticed, and then, made this series of art based on popular demand.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Smash Bros.jp is the Japanese smash bros site right? Because right now it's down( at least for me).

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
http://www.smashbros.com/jp/
I just went there and it's still there.
yeah its the Japanese Smash site. Its up for me but maybe it just went up
weird, it says it's having a resolution error when I try to load, which I didn't even mean to type it in to begin with... But when i go to it from a regular google search( not a url one) it loads.

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Different composers, but all amazing on their own. ACE+, Yoko Shimomura, Yasunori Mitsuda, Manami Kiyota and Hiroyuki Sawano are all great composers. =D

And because it seems that disappointment is imminent in regards to the upcoming DLC...

:salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt:
:shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker:
Yoko Shimomura is one of my favorite composers in the industry. :)

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man

To be fair, Klonoa wasn't originally a part of the Smashified series.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
weird, it says it's having a resolution error when I try to load, which I didn't even mean to type it in to begin with... But when i go to it from a regular google search( not a url one) it loads.
Are you on a phone, by any chance? Maybe that has something to do with it.

Also, there are a lot a members here I just noticed.

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
:confused:Why would a popular character being smashified be controversial? The blue palette thing was a bit silly but it isn't like they did Lanky Kong or some nobody.
Dih.

Did you just call Lanky a nobody?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Are you on a phone, by any chance? Maybe that has something to do with it.

Also, there are a lot a members here I just noticed.
No, I'm on my laptop. It's probably something wrong on my computer's end. Just thought it would be something potentially worth pointing out and trying to find a solution.

On a side note: It's about to pour rain like crazy here! The skies just got really dark!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom