• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Guys!!! The Shovel Knight rumor was all a fraud, considering that the manufacturer for the Amiibo was Yacht Club Games, they must've told the retailers that it was compatible with Smash, and that Shovel Knight was coming, Tamaki's source was then informed of this, causing a fiasco to spring from it. And it was all done to wrack up last minute votes, and for publicity.

Have we really resorted to conspiracy theories now? Where's my tin foil hat?

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Guys!!! The Shovel Knight rumor was all a fraud, considering that the manufacturer for the Amiibo was Yacht Club Games, they must've told the retailers that it was compatible with Smash, and that Shovel Knight was coming, Tamaki's source was then informed of this, causing a fiasco to spring from it. And it was all done to wrack up last minute votes, and for publicity.
I... seriously doubt they'd do that.

That's just bad business.

Captain Fun

Smash Lord
I will never understand the reasoning of "make them think he's already in to get votes that wouldn't even matter then." It's convoluted, not to mention a ridiculous accusation.

The rumor isn't related to amiibo, allegedly. It's related to digital codes. The amiibo part of the rumor was research done by Nintendo Life IIRC.

Last edited:

Liquid told you not to post this for a reason. There is literally no evidence. The only thing you have in common with Phoenix Wright is jumping to conclusions. The only differnce is Mr. Wright occasionally has evidence to back himself up. You have speculation and hearsay presented as fact.

This thread should be renamed the Salty Suite! ;) lol.There's a reason I'm pessimistic about everything... I'm right most of the time, and happily wrong when something better than expected happens. Don't expect much, and you won't be disappointed as much!
EZ MONEEEEEEEY

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

I mean all I can say is some people do that sometimes

Hopefully YC didnt do that because you are right, that is baaad
---

This Ballot is turning you all into to crazy people. Think about something else for once

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
This is straw grasping to the maximum, seriously.

Have we really resorted to conspiracy theories now? Where's my tin foil hat?

I told you that spreading your misinformation was a stupid idea, Zilla.

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061

Liquid told you not to post this for a reason. There is literally no evidence. The only thing you have in common with Phoenix Wright is jumping to conclusions. The only differnce is Mr. Wright occasionally has evidence to back himself up. You have speculation and hearsay.
Okay, okay I get it, I skrewed up, and it was posted before I for Liquid's post.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Sorry everyone, it was just that I really was trying to find ways to debunk the rumor, even if it means straw grasping, I'm very sorry.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
you took him seriously enough to even think its possible.....

regardless i think its great this thread has a delirious court jester his fact-less ramblings will be entertaining to be sure
Sure I did, I wont deny it.
I edited it so I know it was stupid of me :drshrug: I'm not gonna deny it at all

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
you took him seriously enough to even think its possible.....

regardless i think its great this thread has a delirious court jester his fact-less ramblings will be entertaining to be sure
It was only a theory, it wasn't meant to be taken seriously, it was merely a guess.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
The rumor had nothing to do with the Amiibo, though. Completely different things.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
It was only a theory, it wasn't meant to be taken seriously, it was merely a guess.
heres the thing you didnt say that in your post there was no sign of ittalics to indicate you were joking there was no emoticons

you posted a wall of text with zero indication of it being anything other than fact the reaction you got was entirely deserved

now then i see you have appologized so i will drop it just telling you to make sure your theories are more defined as theories when you post them

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
heres the thing you didnt say that in your post there was no sign of ittalics to indicate you were joking there was no emoticons

you posted a wall of text with zero indication of it being anything other than fact the reaction you got was entirely deserved

now then i see you have appologized so i will drop it just telling you to make sure your theories are more defined as theories when you post them
Also, you're being very rude, I made a mistake, so please don't continue to make me look like a complete fool.

_Sheik

Smash Lord
B/W is my favorite pokemon game. Team Plasma is my favorite evil team. VS team Plasma is my favorite theme in the series. I did not know that B/W made a new version for the new game and made it so much better. Straight onto the music playlist. TY
I didn't know it was possible to miss a mainstream Pokémon game's existence.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Also, you're being very rude, I made a mistake, so please don't continue to make me look like a complete fool.
Pointing out the mistakes of others is hardly rude. And he wasn't being rude in the slightest anyway.

You're blowing this out of proportion.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Pointing out the mistakes of others is hardly rude. And he wasn't being rude in the slightest anyway.

You're blowing this out of proportion.
Sorry, it was taken out of context. Can we please forget this ever happened? :(

gameonion

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gameonion
3DS FC
4382-1966-1902

THERE IT IS!

Where's my blue?!

EDIT

Double Ninja'd, noice.

Last edited:
I didn't know it was possible to miss a mainstream Pokémon game's existence.
Meant to put B/W2 so that it would be "B/W2 made a new version[of VS plasma]"

i have probably become infamous for my many many typos at this point because I never double check my posts. . . ever -_-

Strofirko

Smash Master
I t wasn't bad,but the diddy mimick is not helping the situation for the supporters.

Well now let's move to coldstell the hidghag.

Quarium

Smash Journeyman
It's not so much the anime stuff itself, but the general direction Japanese media is taking lately with all the pandering to certain niches that drives some people away.

There is still good anime stuff and all that, but the medium has changed over the last few years and not everyone likes those changes.
Oh yeah, I understand that. The whole moe culture oversaturation is certainly a big part of this too and this is coming from someone to draws cute **** all day.

Chrono.

Considering the ballot ends in a couple days, doesn't really matter whether the Diddy clone stuff helps her or not, annoying as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom