• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
Im actually starting to think isaac might not even get a mii costume.idk im starting to think isaac might not get noticed at all smash 4 wise

Chrono.

My one guess is that they might just go with the MK8 route of DLC and do a launch trailer either today or tomorrow.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
I believe it doesn't matter, since if I remember correctly, the limited edition is the only physical release Europe is getting, so you should still be good in getting which ever one. But since its not the UK, I can help you more then that, sorry
Ah, really? the only option is the limited edition? How is it limited then?! XD But that is good news. I was just worried with the lack of a big box in the first link's picture, so I wasn't sure if it was the right version.

You have helped plenty, so, thank you bladzer!

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Ah, really? the only option is the limited edition? How is it limited then?! XD But that is good news. I was just worried with the lack of a big box in the first link's picture, so I wasn't sure if it was the right version.

You have helped plenty, so, thank you bladzer!
Limited edition because maybe they won't sell physical copies in the future post-release? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Captain Fun

Smash Lord
So when the update hits this week, expect to see people "find" evidence of characters in the files.

Captain Fun

Smash Lord
Lol I still remember the Chrom and Shantae "hidden files" from last update.
I don't remember that, but I remember someone tried to post Sora files on the Cutting Room Floor wiki.

Incidentally, the users name was "Sora4Smash" or something like that.

Chrono.

I don't remember that, but I remember someone tried to post Sora files on the Cutting Room Floor wiki.

Incidentally, the users name was "Sora4Smash" or something like that.
I think the Chrom/Shantae thing wasn't as widespread but basically it was someone claiming they had found hidden files of them and posted them on YT.

It all amounted to a few Shantae soundbytes from her own game and a bad Xander Mobus impression.

Chrono.

They're sure taking their sweet time in releasing Chronicles on the NA eShop

I'm guessing they wanna release it closer to XCX

Jdaster64

Smash Ace
NNID
Jdaster64
3DS FC
4141-3026-8303
Switch FC
SW 7540 0069 7907
Every time I see Chronicles X abbreviated as "XCX", I want to read it as a Roman numeral (even though that doesn't work).

Real talk though, I still expect 2 stages and at least 1 character on Wednesday, but if we don't hear anything in the next 24 hours, I'll be a little less surprised if we don't get that much.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I thought it was only on the European eShop.

Unless they counted Australia as a part of that exclusive release. :(
Well, apparently they did :p

They're sure taking their sweet time in releasing Chronicles on the NA eShop

I'm guessing they wanna release it closer to XCX
Well, there is deal on the EU/AU Eshop where if you buy Xenoblade Chronicles, you can get Xenoblade Chronicles X for $13 cheaper for a week or two.

Maybe it has something to do with that?

Last edited:

Chrono.

So Tharja, Virion and Draug are in Ibunroku #FE

No pictures yet though

The game really seems to be skewing towards Akaneia and Ylisse...

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
So Tharja, Virion and Draug are in Ibunroku #FE

No pictures yet though

No characters from the other FE universes confirmed yet, suspiciously enough.
Pretty sure it was said at some point that a large majority of the "personas" (are they even called that? :p) would be characters from Shadow Dragon and Awakening.

So we'll probably see Robin and Abel at some point.

Also, rip chances of :4ourboi:, :4myfriends:, Hector and Lyn :ohwell:

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

Chrono.

Pretty sure it was said at some point that a large majority of the "personas" (are they even called that) would be characters from Shadow Dragon and Awakening.

So we'll probably see Robin and Abel at some point.

Also, rip chances of :4ourboi:, :4myfriends:, Hector and Lyn :ohwell:
At the very least I expect the Lords from the other games, no one beyond that though.

But maybe having only Awakening characters is for the best

CyberHyperPhoenix CyberHyperPhoenix its on NintendoEverything :p

Last edited:

Burb

The Absolute Worst
>Guy with White Hair and in a pitch-black robe floating with a book
>Shulk
Y'know, I made a Shulk and Robin joke before for ****s and giggles
But someone taking it seriously is just
:tired:
I'm going to take a wild guess and assume that Etika never played Xenoblade and only knew of Shulk from SSB4 speculation.

Robin was a virtual nobody prior to being revealed for Smash (since Chrom was viewed by the community as the most likely new FE rep) and because of #MonadoMonday, a lot of people thought Shulk was going to be revealed, so I'm not surprised he'd see some guy doing magic and think "OH IT'S THAT RPG GUY EVERYONE SAID IS GONNA BE REVEALED TODAY".

All of his reaction videos are completely fake, anyway.

It's so easy to say your friend has a job somewhere on the internet.

The easiest way to get someone to believe a lie is to make it as realistic as possible.

Also ''Please understand."

That makes it sound like the joke it obviously is.

Starting to feel like Swamp here. You guys are just reaching some other kind level of a pessimist nature now.
The update drops the day after tomorrow, and we haven't heard a peep about any other content. No, they're not going to put up a character and additional stage on the eShop without any sort of announcement. I don't think they'd even do that sort of thing with costumes.

The closer we get to the update, the more likely we are to be getting just the SMM stage, and less likely we are to be getting anything else.

It's not really pessimism at this point. It's common sense. Being overly optimistic can sometimes be a bad thing too, you know? That's where disappointment tends to stem from.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Etika's reaction videos are so fake that one got retweeted by Sakurai.

What's that? It doesn't make sense?

Neither does Etika's rambling.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
So were back on the subject of Etika... again?

I thought we moved on from that hours ago
Old topics can't be retreaded?

Okay, from this point forward, nobody is allowed to mention the Shovel Knight rumor again because we've talked about it three or four times now. :awesome:

Burb

The Absolute Worst
If it wasn't a joke, it'd still be impossible to believe.

And that's completely disregarding the unlikelihood of Hatsune Miku content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom