• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else trying to get in some last minute votes for your favorite characters?
Not like it would matter none of my favorites have a chance anyway :')

EDIT why the hell do I never double check m posts. I must look illiterate to all of you -_-

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Zero Collection then. Having all 4 games in your hands is great, and you can run them all consecutively (on super easy mind you) or play each game in it's own bubble.
All right then. But just curious how is Dawn of Sorrow on its own? I know it's one of the better Igavania games (and the Seal system being annoying), but that's as far as I know of it.

D

Deleted member

The bike's in a museum.

Also, not gonna lie, as clearly impossible as it is, I'd definitely play as the Heavy in Smash, at least occasionally. I always had an idea for a hypothetical video game all-star fighting game in which the Heavy would be among the slowest, have an ungodly amount of health, and do tons of damage. For close range he'd use Sasha as a battering ram of sorts. That thing would probably do a hell of a lot of damage if used that way. :p
No Killing Gloves of Boxing?

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
i think about that thing a lot
you posted concepts for that right
or was that someone else
That was me, haha. I had a friend who was into actually making it using sprites and I think the Unity engine, but he bailed so it kinda stopped. :/

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
All right then. But just curious how is Dawn of Sorrow on its own? I know it's one of the better Igavania games (and the Seal system being annoying), but that's as far as I know of it.
It's REALLY good, especially if you love the SotN style Castlevania's. While I'm more of a Mega Man fan, the portable Vania games aren't to be overlooked.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
No Killing Gloves of Boxing?
That's always an option to, but I just love the whole "my gun's so huge and powerful that it doesn't even need to fire to kill you" type of thing. :p What I described was his Jab. You described his Forward Tilt. There, everyone wins. :p

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Pikmin acting stupid in a Chuggaaconroy LP? What a surprise.
Reds are acting pretty dumb, only 2 episodes and they went full ****** 5 times iirc
Chugga always fins away to make stupid **** happen. . . The pikmin series just makes it easy.
Chuggaa also has the ultimate Mega Rayquaza counter. Speak spanish

D

Deleted member

That's always an option to, but I just love the whole "my gun's so huge and powerful that it doesn't even need to fire to kill you" type of thing. :p What I described was his Jab. You described his Forward Tilt. There, everyone wins. :p
IS ALL GOOD THEN.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
inb4 people take this as an actual hint. :troll:

Mr.X98

Smash Journeyman
All this talk about Hoovy in smash but you have all forgotten the next big thing...

You have all forgotten poor spu...

*snort*

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
*walks in*

....uhhh...ya, so like, if you guys could stop talking about the Female Anatomy that would be great. Fairly sure it's not exactly site appropriate discussion
I have so many people 'Ignored' in here that I thankfully totally missed this.

D

Deleted member

A more...traditional trap is literally a plotpoint in one of the movies. Need a link?
I don't need any link, his skirt is way too short, he has absolutely no shame whatsoever :4link:

Wait what?
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Yacht Club Games' Wild Ride
Please, remain seated during it with your arms and legs inside the vehicle and wait until the end to get hype
Now please, enjoy the ride

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
While I know it's a joke, I don't know. I know people like Kumatora, but I'd rather take someone else over another PSI user.

D

Deleted member

While I know it's a joke, I don't know. I know people like Kumatora, but I'd rather take someone else over another PSI user.
Something something Porky
Something something Masked Man
Something something "hurr durr Claus is already a Lucas skin"
Something something someone dies

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Duster is like my pipe dream character for Smash. Will never happen but goddamn do I want it to.

CannaFizz

Smash Apprentice
...Duster would be pretty cool.

He could pin people with wall staples, and use smoke bombs, or confuse the enemy with all sorts of effects. Plus it'd be funny to see a Smash Bros character that walks with a limp.

Edgejeripunk

Smash Cadet
Is new DLC usually available just after the downtime? If so, I am gonna be so mad at class if a character comes :urg:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
New Age Retro Hippie or bust. People always say Starman is the most iconic Mother enemy, and they're wrong.

D

Deleted member

I would main Duster just so I could have an excuse to change my tag to "PushDusterIn"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom