• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Didn't come in the thread for this...
Oh, lighten up and take a joke. Yes, a joke of sexual nature, but it was a rather tame one too.

Seriously, one of the reasons this place constantly devolves into arguments is everyone tries way way way too hard to be uptight and serious.

Everyone needs to relax.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
If past patterns are anything to go off (not really but work with me) then Mii costumes will be a mix off a generic outfit for all classes, a generic animal one, third party characters and characters in game but not playable. Crushed hopes of ballot candidates optional as is already playable character costumes.

From that...
Smash Tank Top (all class)
Platypus costume (Gunner, why not)
Dig Dug (Gunner)
Knuckles (Brawler)
Isaac (Swordfighter)
Wario overalls (Brawler)
Ken (Brawler)

Mario Maker Helmet (HAT)

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
And then there is that video of that woman walking through NYC for 10 hours getting "harassed".

That video was pretty silly tbh.
In this day an age, if you even say " Hi, whats up" To us, we are being harassed.
Its real stupid. I dont want to be a human girl anymore. Can I be a rabbit now?

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I honestly don''t have any mii costume wants. I don't really want anyone I want in to have a costume, but don't care who gets one as I don't use miis or buy the costumes. I do like some of the ones that have been DLC. They seem to be creative with what costumes they make.

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
Wait what?
What are the other Indie devs tweeting lately? Is YCG the only one tweeting about the Smash ballot, or are we only interested in theirs because of the leak?

If the rest are silent, then I'm going to need to find my straw-grasping Aliens guy avatar from my old computer again (Can't believe I forgot to copy that one over! What's wrong with me?).

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
What are the other Indie devs tweeting lately? Is YCG the only one tweeting about the Smash ballot, or are we only interested in theirs because of the leak?

If the rest are silent, then I'm going to need to find my straw-grasping Aliens guy avatar from my old computer again.
The Shantae devs are counting down to the Ballot end on their twitter.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
Etika finally did a video on the japan source gaming poll i sent him

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
In this day an age, if you even say " Hi, whats up" To us, we are being harassed.
Its real stupid. I dont want to be a human girl anymore. Can I be a rabbit now?
Does your boyfriend/girlfriend want you to be a cute fluffy bunny? If so, then yes
Please dont tell me thats what it was.

I was joking about people saying Hi
I don't remember honestly, there was a guy trying to ask her out for 5 minutes or so despite her not reacting. The thirst is real

Also, I remembered something. Wasn't there something about PETA and a monkey that made a selfie a while back?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

If the rest are silent, then I'm going to need to find my straw-grasping Aliens guy avatar from my old computer again (Can't believe I forgot to copy that one over! What's wrong with me?).
As far as I know YCG is the only one talking on and on about the ballot.

Its like a person that talks about their girlfriend 24/7, you get sick of it after a while to the point you go
"Alright, please shut up"

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'd say something, but I'm awkward around rabbits. Or really animals in general for that matter.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Maybe it's because I live in the South but I rarely ever see any of this SJW or Tumblrinas going off or doing anything that causes all the stuff people complain about.

And this coming from a guy who lives in a city that has a Lesbian mayor. Thing is the most Liberal people here act like Conservatives.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Speaking of other companies pressuring you to vote for their characters: I'll never forget this gem from many months ago:

A generic character from a generic mobile RPG that never hit a Nintendo platform? No thanx!

Strofirko

Smash Master

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
My ex girlfriend did that to me 'I got a new boyfriend!'!' Is he the one you cheated on me for? 'No, he didn't want me back'
Women
Is it bad that I laughed so hard at her as soon as I read that?

You know you are ****ty bad when the person you cheated with doesn't even want you

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Is it bad that I laughed so hard at her as soon as I read that?

You know you are ****ty bad when the person you cheated with doesn't even want you
She asked me out and ****. Two weeks later she missed her ex. I see her again after a week and that. I was pissed when I got home, my sister yelled 'THAT *****! and gave me her chocolate.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
At this point I'm tempting to make a petition to make Etika stop making news reports and ****. Oh wait, petitions do nothing
That's a very noble cause. I'll help.
Rayman looks like he is taking the same drugs Yoshi was when he did those Falcon Taunts.
If that's the case, I wonder what DK was taking...
nrPWJ3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom