• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
But I'll be honest tho, if I had the opportunity to make 5-10 min videos and make lots of ez $$$, I would do it lol :p
I would to, but I would at least not do poorly made leaks, I'd find something. I mean he could do just regular gameplay videos of new releases and get a lot of views to and make money. These types of videos are just unnecessary imo.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I would to, but I would at least not do poorly made leaks, I'd find something. I mean he could do just regular gameplay videos of new releases and get a lot of views to and make money. These types of videos are just unnecessary imo.
Well, its not he is going to listen to you or anyone's criticisms here, lets be honest now.

Like Con0rrrr Con0rrrr said, he knows what his fanbase wants from him. The only way he is going to change his videos is if his fanbase starts the next French Revolution and demand he change what he does his videos on.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well, its not he is going to listen to you or anyone's criticisms here, lets be honest now.

Like Con0rrrr Con0rrrr said, he knows what his fanbase wants from him. The only way he is going to change his videos is if his fanbase starts the next French Revolution and demand he change what he does his videos on.
I know, it a double edged sword basically. Both sides are part of a problem but one side won't change unless the other does.

D

Deleted member

The tryhards social thread spammed the **** out of this tag until infractions were given,he didn't appeared though.
Good thing I wasn't one of those who "overtagged" his account, knowing it'd do nothing to begin with.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
upload_2015-9-27_21-51-50.png
This, Ladies and Mentlegen, is the face of someone who has given up on everything this planet has to offer.

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
The perfect gif to represent Etika's video on the fake Rayman leak; it's just so fitting.

Seriously though, these fake leaks are too obvious but it's breaking my heart since I really want Rayman as DLC. Well, we'll see once the ballot ends I suppose.

Empty Number

Smash Journeyman
I know, it a double edged sword basically. Both sides are part of a problem but one side won't change unless the other does.
Lord Buddha. Is it really a problem? It literally does not have to affect you at all. And if you're concerned about him spreading "misinformation" - well it's not like him making these videos makes them true, right? And if his fans get tired of him posting videos about every 4chan topic then I guess the outcome worked in your favor, eh?

If you don't like what he does then stop going to his part of YouTube. Don't engage in discussion with people about him. Don't let yourself think about him. Just like I do with breitbart.com.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Etika finally did a video on the japan source gaming poll i sent him
I really wish he would read the article before turning the camera on and talking about it. He got so many things wrong, and there's no excuse as it's literally in front of it (sometimes he said something contracting the text on the screen). That's just pure laziness.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I really wish he would read the article before turning the camera on and talking about it. He got so many things wrong, and there's no excuse as it's literally in front of it (sometimes he said something contracting the text on the screen). That's just pure laziness.
Maybe he cant read?
Or his mind is so clouded by " mah muny" and he cant think?

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
wasn't this image posted on the rayman thread. like, earlier this year.
Probably, I have no clue though,
Lord Buddha. Is it really a problem? It literally does not have to affect you at all. And if you're concerned about him spreading "misinformation" - well it's not like him making these videos makes them true, right? And if his fans get tired of him posting videos about every 4chan topic then I guess the outcome worked in your favor, eh?

If you don't like what he does then stop going to his part of YouTube. Don't engage in discussion with people about him. Don't let yourself think about him. Just like I do with breitbart.com.
I don't really have a problem, I just feel he could do more if he covered stuff that wasn't blatantly fake leaks, and could create a different view for his subscribers and himself.

Last edited:

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
I wanna know who's a bigger crybaby here

Leffen or ZeRo?

Remember, at one point ZeRo said that Lucario was broken
Depending on your definition of broken. He's not exactly wrong.

Rage is already a silly mechanic in Smash 4. It's just bad design for any game to reward a player for being at a disadvantage. Lucario just practically increases that effect.

The character isn't overpowered, but his mechanics are not well designed.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
I was like: C'mon say something interesting about Bandana Dee...

But he was like: K.Rool is at the top, wow, that's surprising, no, not really, this is outdated because Roy is in there, 1000 people? k... K.Rool is at the top.

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
I dont really watch Etika's stuff (I only saw one or 2 vids, one of which was his Mewtwo reaction), but it sounds more like a react channel than a news channel. Is he presenting the information as "legit news to pay attention to" or rather as "hey, guys let's look at this [gets excited]", but people take it way to seriously. Like...and I may just be out of the loop, but how many people actually treat his videos as gospel?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Call him out on Twitter.

You are not a nobody.

Even if he doesn't listen, others might.

He gave your hard work a bad name
It's time to put things straight.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I dont really watch Etika's stuff (I only saw one or 2 vids, one of which was his Mewtwo reaction), but it sounds more like a react channel than a news channel. Is he presenting the information as "legit news to pay attention to" or rather as "hey, guys let's look at this [gets excited]", but people take it way to seriously. Like...and I may just be out of the loop, but how many people actually treat his videos as gospel?
The latter.

Also, no one really does.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Maybe he cant read?
Or his mind is so clouded by " mah muny" and he cant think?
By now that's probably the case.
He mistook the Robin/Lucina Trailer announcement as something for this year at first, made a video on it, but half-way through he noticed it said 2014.
The poor man, he's too busy screaming about his no-no zone in public to care about literature.
- - - - -
In other news, I really wish Nintendo put effort into the Wii Games in the Wii U VC.
If they actually let games like Return to Dreamland or New Super Mario Bros. Wii be used by a Wii U Pro Controller, I'd totally buy both of them if we had some GB left.
Smash is not only killing our 3DS, but also our Wii U.
But Splatoon and NSMBU aren't really helping either so

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Well, if it actually showed up on a Nintendo system and there was heavy demand for it, I don't see why they would outright reject it without second thought.

If anything, it'd be more along the lines of "I could make Freddy Fazbear into a fighter, but he wouldn't be interesting enough as a fighter to be worth including."
Second thoughts perhaps, but I am very certain they would deem him too unfitting for Smash.

Anyways, has anyone seen the blood moon just now? It was crazy

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
I was like: C'mon say something interesting about Bandana Dee...

But he was like: K.Rool is at the top, wow, that's surprising, no, not really, this is outdated because Roy is in there, 1000 people? k... K.Rool is at the top.
Yeah if he read the introduction he would've realized that it covers the entire ballot. And that I didn't poll anyone...I just read comments and recorded them.

I think for awhile it seemed like a news channel, but lately I think he has embraced the "reaction" type of video. It's still misinformation though. If he did a little more set up it'd go a long way.

Chrono.

Second thoughts perhaps, but I am very certain they would deem him too unfitting for Smash.

Anyways, has anyone seen the blood moon just now? It was crazy
Unfortunately it was out of my sight due to buildings and trees... :urg:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom