• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

This chick is 18 iirc. MEANWHILE YOKO LITTNER IS 14

This chick is 18 iirc. MEANWHILE YOKO LITTNER IS 14
Wait, Yoko was 14?
Does time work differently if you're underground?
And how old was Nia then?
And I thought Simon was 14 and Kamina was 17
Jesus christ the ages in this show make less sense than its boobs physics

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

The next person who pokes fun at my waifu's breast size will soon be flatter than Mr. Game & Watch & Knuckles.

Not gonna lie, I'd probably main Heavy if he actually got in.

:007:
Who is your waifu again?
I don't have chest to lose :p

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Lucina will always be my Waifu no matter what happens.
Even though she's kinda' flat. :yeahboi:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Lorgenome's power made it so every woman on the surface would be busty af. Nia wasn't effected due to how she wasn't exposed that long, while Kitan's sisters were slightly too young. See the bathhouse episode for proof
I don't know if you're serious or joking tbh
Lucina will always be my Waifu no matter what happens.
Even though she's kinda' flat. :yeahboi:
"Kinda"
You keep using that word but I don't think you know what it means

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
As far as the boob war goes, natural is the best. And most of the woman I find to be most attractive are what most people would probably consider to be flat chested. Women like Kristen Ritter, Ksenia Solo, Sarah Michelle Gellar.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
I don't know if you're serious or joking tbh

"Kinda"
You keep using that word but I don't think you know what it means
I just use it as a contraction of kind of. So I know what it means XD. If your also talking about Lucina herself, her chest is sort of roundish upon closer inspection.

Last edited:

DMurr

The Radiant Hero
NNID
dmurray9
So, I'm pretty excited for the 30th, even if it's just the Mario Maker stage.

I'm hoping for more though.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
*walks in*

....uhhh...ya, so like, if you guys could stop talking about the Female Anatomy that would be great. Fairly sure it's not exactly site appropriate discussion

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin

Why do I think Monday is going to be big in terms of Smash news? I feel like there's going to be a megaton tomorrow for Smash.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I just use it as a contraction of kind of. So I know what it means XD. If your also talking about Lucina herself, her chest is sort of roundish upon closer inspection.
I'm pretty sure official art actually shows her with some size.

Aren't we all?

D

Deleted member

Warning Received
Relevant
I can't believe I almost forgot to post this
Bewb.jpg
EDIT: remind me to put something substantial in my next posts

DMurr

The Radiant Hero
NNID
dmurray9
Anyone else trying to get in some last minute votes for your favorite characters?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So in other more work safe news, I found the Amiibo retro pack at Gamestop, and I'm in a bit of an odd state.
I want Mr. G&W and finally build up a collection, but I also want a Prepaid card for the DLC, or maybe trying out a new game haven't played yet (it's a tie between Mega Man Zero, Dawn of Sorrow, or DS Final Fantasy). And I don't know what to pick.

Any suggestions?

Neo Zero

So in other more work safe news, I found the Amiibo retro pack at Gamestop, and I'm in a bit of an odd state.
I want Mr. G&W and finally build up a collection, but I also want a Prepaid card for the DLC, or maybe trying out a new game haven't played yet (it's a tie between Mega Man Zero, Dawn of Sorrow, or DS Final Fantasy). And I don't know what to pick.

Any suggestions?
If it's just Mega Man Zero, I'd skip and go for the Zero Collection. A great deal. DoS is fairly good, if you can get it cheap I'd recommend it.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Any suggestions?
New game is what I'd do personally
Anyone else trying to get in some last minute votes for your favorite characters?
To be honest I don't care about the ballot anymore as my luck is so ****ty I'm not getting my favs
Your waifu is also quite underaged.
Bruh this was over a decade ago

Edgejeripunk

Smash Cadet

Any suggestions?
When 30th comes, if a character is available to purchase and you take a look at your amiibo and then at your empty wallet, how will you feel?

D

Deleted member

*walks in*

....uhhh...ya, so like, if you guys could stop talking about the Female Anatomy that would be great. Fairly sure it's not exactly site appropriate discussion
Oh ****, here comes the fun police /jk

But if female anatomy isn't okay, what about male anatomy? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'll stop before I get a second infraction
It's my headcanon~. Had a lot of those recently, funny enough one involved a trap named Philip from Kamen Rider W
Continue...
New game is what I'd do personally

To be honest I don't care about the ballot anymore as my luck is so ****ty I'm not getting my favs

Bruh this was over a decade ago
You cursed Wonder Red damnit!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
When 30th comes, if a character is available to purchase and you take a look at your amiibo and then at your empty wallet, how will you feel?
Kinda indifferent to be honest. I waited on Mewtwo and Roy.

If it's just Mega Man Zero, I'd skip and go for the Zero Collection. A great deal. DoS is fairly good, if you can get it cheap I'd recommend it.
It's Zero Collection. And if I remember correctly Dawn of Sorrow is about $17.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Oh ****, here comes the fun police /jk

But if female anatomy isn't okay, what about male anatomy? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'll stop before I get a second infraction

Continue...

You cursed Wonder Red damnit!
Philip is an amnesiac who's got the power of being a living version of Google and combining with his partner to become Kamen Rider Double, he's always got feminine clothing on crossdresses as one of the villains to...lure an enemy in a trap

Neo Zero

Kinda indifferent to be honest. I waited on Mewtwo and Roy.

It's Zero Collection. And if I remember correctly Dawn of Sorrow is about $17.
Zero Collection then. Having all 4 games in your hands is great, and you can run them all consecutively (on super easy mind you) or play each game in it's own bubble.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Ok, I found this and I believe it can start an interesting topic
View attachment 75396
I'll start:
I can't believe that frog is so hot

C'mon guys, the more time we waste, the closest we get to the update
The bike's in a museum.

Also, not gonna lie, as clearly impossible as it is, I'd definitely play as the Heavy in Smash, at least occasionally. I always had an idea for a hypothetical video game all-star fighting game in which the Heavy would be among the slowest, have an ungodly amount of health, and do tons of damage. For close range he'd use Sasha as a battering ram of sorts. That thing would probably do a hell of a lot of damage if used that way. :p

Khoru

Smash Champion
Also, not gonna lie, as clearly impossible as it is, I'd definitely play as the Heavy in Smash, at least occasionally. I always had an idea for a hypothetical video game all-star fighting game in which the Heavy would be among the slowest, have an ungodly amount of health, and do tons of damage. For close range he'd use Sasha as a battering ram of sorts. That thing would probably do a hell of a lot of damage if used that way. :p
i think about that thing a lot
you posted concepts for that right
or was that someone else

D

Deleted member

It's incredible how this thread suddenly exploded
We need to have boobs talk more often ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It's still Adventure 01 version.

Fictional characters do not age when we do.
Look at the bright side
At least he's not a furry
Philip is an amnesiac who's got the power of being a living version of Google and combining with his partner to become Kamen Rider Double, he's always got feminine clothing on crossdresses as one of the villains to...lure an enemy in a trap
When the writers take trap way too literally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom