• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Ok, I found this and I believe it can start an interesting topic
FB_IMG_1443383244332.jpg

I'll start:
I can't believe that frog is so hot

C'mon guys, the more time we waste, the closest we get to the update

D

Deleted member

And the Number 1 of my Top 100 Nintendo music tracks is...

Se vi a vi o vivi a sad
et vis iam vis insignis fortis soli sat!
Te me mor in veniam indicas quan ito vis a!

Se vi a vi o vivi a sad
et vis iam vis insignis fortis soli sat!
Te me mor in veniam indicas quan ito vis a!

O, vires tan gunt va! Mi peta in meto! Va! Mi volans va fio mi de scen vi et homida!

A ve rem a vult is oc meto! A vi a vi, tomui para to sint!
(O, vires tan gunt va! Mi peta in meto! Va! Mi volans va fio mi de scen vi et homida!)

(O, vires tan gunt va! Mi peta in meto! Va! Mi volans va fio mi de scen vi et homida!)

Viso sang...

Id (Purpose)
Fire Emblem: Awakening
...Number 0 !
(Honorable mention)

Staff Roll
Splatoon

To be fair, I've wanted to add it sooner, but real-life impediments and hardware difficulties occurred. Oh well.

And with that, my countdown of my Top 100 has really come to its very end. Hope you appreciated it !

Last edited by a moderator:

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
Pfftahahaha, you oblivious maggots.

While everyone was going crazy over the ballot and muhspeculation, Sakurai actually did make a comment about our favorite haunted robotic bear.

If you thought that was real for even a second then I don't know what to say.
I'm surprised he didn't mention that a fully mobile Freddy that walked, ran, and jumped around in broad daylight like any other fighter takes away pretty much everything that makes Freddy Freddy. His entire schtick is that he's sneaking up on you when you're not looking - something that's not possible in a game where the camera is always positioned in such a way that all participants are fully visible.

The one cool gimmick he could have is perhaps instead of an idle animation, he falls limp to the ground. You could maybe factor in line of sight to his other attacks too, since we currently have very few characters who exploit that (Mewtwo's Disable and Robin's Nosferatu). Even then though, you're still missing the most basic point of his character.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I'm surprised he didn't mention that a fully mobile Freddy that walked, ran, and jumped around in broad daylight like any other fighter takes away pretty much everything that makes Freddy Freddy. His entire schtick is that he's sneaking up on you when you're not looking - something that's not possible in a game where the camera is always positioned in such a way that all participants are fully visible.

The one cool gimmick he could have is perhaps instead of an idle animation, he falls limp to the ground. You could maybe factor in line of sight to his other attacks too, since we currently have very few characters who exploit that (Mewtwo's Disable and Robin's Nosferatu). Even then though, you're still missing the most basic point of his character.
DID YOU LITERALLY NOT SEE THE SECOND SPOILER.

:|

It is kinda hidden there but still you read to the bottom how did you miss it.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
No, I literally did not see the second spoiler, literally.
Eh, can't fault you, the image is large. And to your credit, Sakurai has briefly addressed joke requests before in actual interviews so someone thinking this is real wouldn't be surprising.

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
Eh, can't fault you, the image is large. And to your credit, Sakurai has briefly addressed joke requests before in actual interviews so someone thinking this is real wouldn't be surprising.
Not that it's a great excuse, but I'm also still adjusting to the new site layout. The appearance of a spoiler changed, and this was actually one of the first times I'd encountered a spoiler within a spoiler since the change. The image totally dwarfed the button so I completely overlooked it.

Yeah, I know that's weak, but oh well.

Last edited:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
The highest my expectations will go is a second stage.
That's it. Even then it's only a possibility.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Gags aside, I have a legitimate question.

If hypothetically, FNAF had a Wii U release (a Japanese port is optional), do you guys think Freddy would be among the top requests for Smash DLC?
He definitely would regardless. FNAF is a very popular game with a huge following (possibly a fad too)

For thing for sure, I'm extremely certain Sakurai and co would reject FNAF for Smash no matter what.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Hey been gone watching sports and playing Kirby Super Star Ultra

Anything new?

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Tama left? Welp, looks like I shouldn't skip reading these pages.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Ok, I found this and I believe it can start an interesting topic
View attachment 75396
"Hello. Goodbye."

No really. That is actually a big deal spoiler for one game I played during the SNES/Genesis days. The sentence above wasn't what was actually said, but even if it was, it'd still be a big deal regardless.
And a cookie for those who know which game I'm talking about.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Some things never change do they?
I wouldn't have it any other way.

I still want breasts though
Misinterpretation from the thread as usual.
I remember when I said something and got yelled at because it sounded racist, something about a Mexican user iirc. Unfortunate Implications at their finest

D

Deleted member

He definitely would regardless. FNAF is a very popular game with a huge following (possibly a fad too)

For thing for sure, I'm extremely certain Sakurai and co would reject FNAF for Smash no matter what.
Well, if it actually showed up on a Nintendo system and there was heavy demand for it, I don't see why they would outright reject it without second thought.

If anything, it'd be more along the lines of "I could make Freddy Fazbear into a fighter, but he wouldn't be interesting enough as a fighter to be worth including."

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
if freddy ever got in smash that is the day i stop playing/supporting smash.Even my love for indies in smash will never let me get pass the fact he got in.Call me a hypocrite all you want but freedy and smash shouldn't be together in sense of the matter

Last edited by a moderator:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
One of these days I see this thread going into a war: a boob war. Over flat vs busty.
It's going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom