• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
One of these days I see this thread going into a war: a boob war. Over flat vs busty.
It's going to happen.
@Burb and I (as the only two confirmed gay men I know of in this thread) will simply sit back and eat popcorn while you basic ******* tear each other apart.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
@Burb and I (as the only two confirmed gay men I know of in this thread) will simply sit back and eat popcornwhile you basic ******* tear each other apart.

I forgot how giant assholes hipsters are. Met so many back in college and all they did was complain and snark

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Kitty Pryde's Itty Bitty Smash ***** Committee.

She finally got the spin-off for her foundation.

Bless.

D

Deleted member

People complain about the lack of new "heavy" fighters.

I know the perfect solution:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I forgot how giant ******** hipsters are. Met so many back in college and all they did was complain and snark
The two characters there are from Awkward and while they do sort of have a few tendencies of hipsters. They're essentially a ****** gay duo that runs the AV club.

So essentially? They're two problematic asshats. Perfect for @Burb and I.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Team Busty vs Team Flat?
More like
Team Plot vs Team Flat vs Team Trap
I know there is a pic like this but google only gives me Pokemon, A-Team and Skylanders results

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Next US Splatfest:

Team Big Chest vs Team Less.

Think of the snide remarks Callie and Marie could make about each other boob's sizes.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I forgot how giant ******** hipsters are. Met so many back in college and all they did was complain and snark
A friend of mine recently said he hates Candy Crush solely because everyone plays it, there were about 17 other people outside of us and we proceeded to mock the everloving **** out of him. He had revenge by Resting everyone in Smash later.
And proud of it!
Bust isn't everything, but it's nice to have. If anyone mocks you for being flat, be proud! Unless you're me, then use Pieri.jpeg

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Team Busty vs Team Flat?
More like
Team Plot vs Team Flat vs Team Trap
I know there is a pic like this but google only gives me Pokemon, A-Team and Skylanders results
Screw that I'm with Team Butts.

Yep, I'm bring that back.

The two characters there are from Awkward and while they do sort of have a few tendencies of hipsters. They're essentially a ****** gay duo that runs the AV club.

So essentially? They're two problematic asshats. Perfect for @Burb and I.
You guys are problematic, just misunderstood and need a little love in your lives

What's it about chest discussion that makes it worth a discussion. .-.
Have you not seen boobs?
. . . Da **** did I just say?

Guys, if we're going to do Team Fortress 2 characters, Sniper. Everyone will use him despite the fact he's mid tier
add spy and everyone will play him and no one will understand how to play him. Even though he has a very good ranged game people will always try to use rushdown tactics and wont ****ING SAP THE SENTRY ITS RIGHT THERE YOU IDIOT

Last edited:

Edgejeripunk

Smash Cadet
Hello guys. Been following the topic for a while now, but never really felt like participating though. Either way, here I am. I'll try to be somewhat active, but cannot promise a lot ^^

I want to thank every member of Source Gaming that posts around here. I appreciate your content and method a lot, guys. Keep up the great work :)

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Also, BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11 that joke wasn't meant to be insulting btw, you're probably a gentleman :p
Have you not seen boobs?
. . . Da **** did I just say?

add spy and everyone will play him and no one will understand how to play him. Even though he has a very good ranged game people will always try to use rushdown tactics and wont ****ING SAP THE SENTRY ITS RIGHT THERE YOU IDIOT
This is why I stopped playing Spy. If I ever get back TF2 I'll go full Demoknight

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
Hello guys. Been following the topic for a while now, but never really felt like participating though. Either way, here I am. I'll try to be somewhat active, but cannot promise a lot ^^

I want to thank every member of Source Gaming that posts around here. I appreciate your content and method a lot, guys. Keep up the great work :)
The boob talk made you want to join in huh? :smirk: Welcome aboard.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
But...I said Sentai...Gaim isn't Sentai...Sentai is kiddy from what I've heard, Gaim is Madoka Majica...
hmm then look of carranger its the basis for power rangers turbo...and was a in series parody of the sentai formula

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin

Hey, it's fresh meat! Welcome to the thread! I hope you enjoy having blackjack, hookers, and flame shields, because we have lots of those. :denzel:

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
....Why? But seeing that talk gives me a reason to post this.

That being said, I don't care about size. All are good with me. Now onto more meaningful discussion...

D

Deleted member

Everyone likes boobs
Doesn't matter what your sexuality is
Don't even try to deny it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom