• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I'm about to go get the 6 new amiibos and I'm so excited.

I haven't bought any since the last wave and that feels like a year ago. I now have like 50 amiibos ooops.

Lucky I'm an adult with no dependants so I can buy crap all the time lololol how good is life?

We thank you for your patience, and we now return you to your regularly scheduled programming already in progess.

(Keep the spam and bickering to yourselves, or else we'll have to take another short break).
Damn now I want a Kit-Kat. but but im not taking a 15 minute walk to buy some. . . Such are the woes of a lazy college student.

So how bout those f-zero games ehh? and why the hell have I not bough any other than the first? GX isn't even available anyway. . .

WeirdJoe27

Smash Ace
NNID
AZBros
This thread is getting very mean,is like the 4th time this week we relentless gank up a user for having a different opinion.
In this case, it was just a troll coming here and trying to start problems. Unless there was another incident I missed today. Trolling does not equal a mere difference of opinion.

Strofirko

Smash Master
In this case, it was just a troll coming here and trying to start problems. Unless there was another incident I missed today. Trolling does not equal a mere difference of opinion.
Regardless of that,yet is ridiculous the fact the thread take it so serious,there is too much unhealty hostility here.

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
What third party amiibos do you want? Shovel Knight is a good start, but there is a lot of untapped potential. I want a Phoenix Wroght one.
A Sonic line, Shantae, and Rayman. I don't care if it would look silly, I just want a piece of Rayman merchandise that doesn't cost an arm or a leg (or lack there of).

It's possible XD
It is my goal in life to own that statue.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

We thank you for your patience, and we now return you to your regularly scheduled programming already in progess.

(Keep the spam and bickering to yourselves, or else we'll have to take another short break).
Oh jeez, I have adblock off, here comes more ads

I actually really like this one.
Impressive, isn't it? :4sonic:

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Oh jeez, I have adblock off, here comes more ads

I actually really like this one.
Impressive, isn't it? :4sonic:
I like how they actually got the voice actor (I think it's Ryan in this case) to do the voice for Sonic in the commercial.

Shame the toy was probably terrible.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
not as bd as the other time sonic and mcdonalds teamed up. . .

I said i would find a use for this gif and i damn well did it
Oh boy.

Shadow...what did they do to you..

That reminds me, we got another Sonic and Mario coming up right? Wonder if we'll get some Sonic Amiibos with that.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Tsk, seems I missed all the fun. :rolleyes:

Ah well, I was playing Xenoblade. :grin:

So, Mighty No. 9 finally has a release date? Placing my bets it will be delayed at least once more. That game's development has been all over the place. In retrospect, all the shenanigans Inafune has done recently does shed a light about when Capcom was at its shadiest.

not as bd as the other time sonic and mcdonalds teamed up. . .

I said i would find a use for this gif and i damn well did it
Quality animation right there, folks. :4darkpit:

Last edited:

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
You know guys, after the events of today. I feel like this thread has turned a new leaf of some sorts. Something changed in it for the better I feel. Even though we can get out of hand sometimes, you guys are still my band of brothers. The place for better or worse, will still always be my home no matter what happens to us. Today was just an obstacle that we overcome, but thats what makes this forum and Smash in general exciting. You'll never know what comes next ;). Even though I strongly agree what we went through was bad...

Last edited:

Chrono.

Well I finally made a Mario Maker course.

Name: Aftershock Effect
ID: 9C37-0000-006D-6236
Game: SMB3
Difficulty: Easy/Medium

Basically a level loosely centered around POW Blocks, contains 2 pseudo-boss fights and that's about it.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Anyone know a good way to devote to a character?
Every time I try to devote to someone, another character (I.E. anyone but Ike and Palutena) yells at me to put them at the helm, and all my hard work and knowledge that I was getting with the beforehand character just sorta poofs.
It's silly. And I dunno what to do. :urg:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Whenever I have no idea which character I want to play in Smash, I just use the Random button. :p

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'm slow, I'm sorry ;--;. I'll actually be working on a vid of some of the stages soon, but for now I'm going to go meet Stan Lee.
That is kind of exciting. What is the venue?

What is the vid you are making? Just showcasing some of the levels or are you picking ones you enjoyed the most or......?

Whenever I have no idea which character I want to play in Smash, I just use the Random button. :p
So that is what that is for!!!! :p

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
So that is what that is for!!!! :p
Shocking, I know. :chuckle:

Anyway, I already get the feeling I'm close to finishing Xenoblade's story...

I fought Jade Face AKA Gadolt for the first time. Not a very shocking reveal, since it's heavily hinted right at the introduction of Jade Face that it's Gadolt inside the thing.

Egil is really insane, but Zanza isn't exactly a good guy either. I've yet to reach the Mechonis capital, though.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
We talking about Stan Lee? Here's a short story from my older brother:

Two years ago, he went to comic con. He was walking the halls, and someone bumped into him. He turns around and see Stan Lee just roaming the floors, no security. He was quite shocked, they didn't talk though as Stan Lee was in a hurry..

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
I can't say I knew. At the very least I didn't know he was INTENTIONALLY made to be bad. They obviously didn't make him with "Breaking the Mold" in mind, but still...
You never read his trophies in Melee? They outright state he's a bad character and suggest using handicaps when playing with him, if the character's design wasn't an obvious enough indicator he was an intentional joke character.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
We talking about Stan Lee? Here's a short story from my older brother:

Two years ago, he went to comic con. He was walking the halls, and someone bumped into him. He turns around and see Stan Lee just roaming the floors, no security. He was quite shocked, they didn't talk though as Stan Lee was in a hurry..
cool story bro

Ok, for real tho, it's always weird when you just run into a famous person like that.
I read an article about how someone saw Miyamoto at E3 after the Wind Waker demo had messed up. Apparently he was super pissed and shouting commands in Japanese at his co workers.
Scary stuff.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Here's a crazy idea, I think Joke Characters can actually help balance. How so? Because it give a bottom line that characters can be measured against. If thy're worse than the character designed to be bad then they are in need some changes.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
cool story bro

Ok, for real tho, it's always weird when you just run into a famous person like that.
I read an article about how someone saw Miyamoto at E3 after the Wind Waker demo had messed up. Apparently he was super pissed and shouting commands in Japanese at his co workers.
Scary stuff.
That be kind of funny to see at the same time though xD.

Also I finally got the June DLC characters for smash on my 3ds. They fill the entire screen, so I imagine the next character will be put on the next page of the select screen. I also have 15 leftover for some characters in this update hopefully.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Here's a crazy idea, I think Joke Characters can actually help balance. How so? Because it give a bottom line that characters can be measured against. If thy're worse than the character designed to be bad then they are in need some changes.
Lol, that's an interesting way to look at it.
...maybe you're on to something, but at the same time, Pichu exists and Melee is still unbalanced as hell XD.

That didn't stop melee from having multiple characters worse than Pichu. . .
Or characters worse than Dan. . .

Last edited:

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
so it looks like my retro pack amiibo set is on its way. i'm so close to completing my amiibo collection with the current roster!

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
You know guys, after the events of today. I feel like this thread has turned a new leaf of some sorts. Something changed in it for the better I feel. Even though we can get out of hand sometimes, you guys are still my band of brothers. The place for better or worse, will still always be my home no matter what happens to us. Today was just an obstacle that we overcome, but thats what makes this forum and Smash in general exciting. You'll never know what comes next ;). Even though I strongly agree what we went through was bad...
I hope so. What are we going to do when Smash DLC is over.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
okay good to know if you delete a level from the online of mario maker you can reupload it with out having to play it again
(i misspelled the levels name) so here it is "Jr's Castle Kongquest" 7D98-0000-006D-9C93

Chrono.

That didn't stop melee from having multiple characters worse than Pichu. . .
Or characters worse than Dan. . .
Dan in 4 wasn't intentionally bad as much as intentionally silly looking.

His gimmick is pretty much looking like an idiot but dealing a buttload of damage while doing it, plus having a ton of other useful tools at his disposal.

Basically Dan is "Mindgames: The Character"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom