• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
So Etika made yet another video where he didn't listen to a single person's feedback. No really, this guy has the attention span of a nat.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I haven't kept up with Etika, so what's the issue with him exactly?
The best description of him is from a person I'm not aloud to speak about because they're banned, but let's just say, he never listens.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Eh, I stopped caring about what Etika did a long time ago. There's no real reason to mock him nowadays.

D

Deleted member

Eh...looking at his channel now, he seems like he's making a billion videos just so he can make ad revenue as a youtube partner and even has very 'attention' grabbing pics in some like swimsuit Robin on his hacked youtube video.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Eh...looking at his channel now, he seems like he's making a billion videos just so he can make ad revenue as a youtube partner and even has very 'attention' grabbing pics in some like swimsuit Robin on his hacked youtube video.
Yeah, he has a lot of clickbait.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
So Etika made yet another video where he didn't listen to a single person's feedback. No really, this guy has the attention span of a nat.
You know, if you really have a problem with him I suggest you do one of two things:

1. Stop watching his videos.
or...
2. Go contact him on twitter and talk to him about it there.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
That didn't stop melee from having multiple characters worse than Pichu. . .
Or characters worse than Dan. . .
Exactly, that's how you can tell there's imbalance. With our modern patching and updating it should work in Tandem with Joke characters.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
You know, I was actually just trying to stop Etika from misleading and confusing people, while also trying to help prevent him from making a complete fool of himself. Ah well, you can't get them all.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Am I the only who is constantly checking any Nintendo source for smash bros update news? I really hope we can get some more content on the 30th.

Mr.X98

Smash Journeyman
Am I the only who is constantly checking any Nintendo source for smash bros update news? I really hope we can get some more content on the 30th.
You're not alone on this, sometimes I literally hunch over on my screen like some kind of goblin just to get a speck of information (if im not busy of course...).

I honestly laugh in the face of leaks now because of this, that recent shovel knight rumor gave me a good chuckle (then again it still hasn't been deconfirmed by the leaker...)

Soul.

I don't think Etika cares a lot on whether he's misinformed or not. He's hyped just like everyone else, lol.
why do you even bother being less confusing with the ballot ending soon tbh

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Shocking, I know. :chuckle:

Anyway, I already get the feeling I'm close to finishing Xenoblade's story...

I fought Jade Face AKA Gadolt for the first time. Not a very shocking reveal, since it's heavily hinted right at the introduction of Jade Face that it's Gadolt inside the thing.

Egil is really insane, but Zanza isn't exactly a good guy either. I've yet to reach the Mechonis capital, though.
Pfft, you still have like 3 big plot twists left.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I don't think Etika cares a lot on whether he's misinformed or not. He's hyped just like everyone else, lol.
why do you even bother being less confusing with the ballot ending soon tbh
True, yeah, it doesn't really matter.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
I've slowly took a disliking towards Etika's content. Idk, just something about him I don't like.

Also, uh, new profile pic I'm going to use for a while. Calling it "Spk Spgle."

Just looked at the poll in the leaks group asking who would be moving to the new thread. From the looks of the the 6 people who said no 5 of them are here. There is no leaving this place of horror.

So it appears someone stole the letters off of my dorm building. . . College hasn't even been a month long :p

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Just looked at the poll in the leaks group asking who would be moving to the new thread. From the looks of the the 6 people who said no 5 of them are here. There is no leaving this place of horror.

So it appears someone stole the letters off of my dorm building. . . College hasn't even been a month long :p
Why would-
Why would someone steal something like that? >.>
That's not how identity theft works, guys.

D

Deleted member

So i was just playing FF4 lately...
and during the fight against Dark Knight Cecil i did the most stupid thing i could do, which was attacking him.
Turns out what you have to do is literally NOT attack him. I completely forgot about that since i haven't played this game in ages. WHOOPS

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would-
Why would someone steal something like that? >.>
That's not how identity theft works, guys.
It's college. As far as I know pranks are a part of life here.
My money is alcohol is involved. . .

I almost want to go premium just to have this image be better. It's such a good pic of Viridi but the file size requirement is killing the image </3 I kind of already wanted it anyway

Oh and RIP Toph. An Earth bender cannot beat Earth itself.

Last edited:

DeathFox137

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tech137
So i was just playing FF4 lately...
and during the fight against Dark Knight Cecil i did the most stupid thing i could do, which was attacking him.
Turns out what you have to do is literally NOT attack him. I completely forgot about that since i haven't played this game in ages. WHOOPS

We all have those moments in FFIV. Don't sweat it. I remember doing that not too long ago.

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2015/...ves-be-banned-super-smash-bros-4-tournaments/

Soo this is a Thing.

What do you guys think about this, banned or no?
outright banning miis outright is stupid. 1111 default miis should be allowed at minimum. This goes for For Glory too. I want to play my Chrom mii too -_-

Personally i'm pro custom but im also not a pro player or a TO so i dont know what that entails other than palutena being good. But with customs pretty much being dead I don't see too much a point of reviving them and pissing everyone off again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom