• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Fun

Smash Lord
To change up the subject a bit, what would your reaction be in the hypothetical scenario where we get 6 more DLC characters but they are: Wolf, Shantae, Shovel Knight, Corrin, Azura and Pichu?
I'm of the opinion that whoever we get will be worthwhile, so 6 would be amazing.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
How did I just now see that the Female Villager is pick able as a main on here now
I've been meaning to ask. (It's probably a silly question though....) But how did you manage to get both the male and female Villager's behind your posts? For some reason I seem to be able to only get either one or the other..... (Last I checked at least....)

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I've been meaning to ask. (It's probably a silly question though....) But how did you manage to get both the male and female Villager's behind your posts? For some reason I seem to be able to only get either one or the other..... (Last I checked at least....)
Wait..... yeah wait I never realized that before. I think I only used to have the male one but suddenly I had both but I though it was normal, huh....
Im down with it but I also wanna know how I got both now

Ah I got it Curious Villager Curious Villager Wii U main is only one of them and the 3DS main is both of them

Last edited:
Well since DLC was brought up.

tl;dw their list is: That booger kid from Zelda, Sub-Zero, Waluigi, Krystal, "anime characters", "Sonic characters", Metal Mario and Bayonetta
You know before I watched the video I knew this would be bad Then I watched it. It was, in fact, bad.

multiple cop outs. Snake. "No anime characters" lol.

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Wait..... yeah wait I never realized that before. I think I only used to have the male one but suddenly I had both but I though it was normal, huh....
Im down with it but I also wanna know how I got both now

Ah I got it Curious Villager Curious Villager Wii U main is only one of them and the 3DS main is both of them
Oh, well that's a little odd but alrighty then. Thanks for letting me know. ^^;

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
You probably switched the option off....

Anyway, thanks. I now have both Villagers in the back of my posts now. Probably not for long since I'm planning to end my premium soon but hey....
Its on.... which is weird. I tested to see if Robin did the same thing and now its gone

Yep its gone, Wonder what happened, I guess Ill stick with my Wii u one for now Welp lol :substitute:

I figured it out
I pick just "villager" and they both show but the male one doesn't show when I just pick "Male"
Straaaage, isnt it

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I wish the female villager from Mario Kart was a alt.
Aw I like that design of the female Villager too. But I suppose it wouldn't really work out due to different height and all. I wouldn't have minded seeing one of the alts of the female Villager having similar eyes and hair style as that one though.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Aw I like that design of the female Villager too. But I suppose it wouldn't really work out due to different height and all. I wouldn't have minded seeing one of the alts of the female Villager having similar eyes and hair style as that one though.
Yeah, that's what I meant, actually! I always use that face ever since the Gamecube one.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
PushDustIn PushDustIn :
I just had a interesting interview idea for you guys at Source Gaming. Would you guys be potentially be interested in interviewing RED?

I think it would bring a nice perspective, as even though he's from Japan, most of his fanbase is from America which is pretty unique.

I understand though you guys have a lot on your plate right now =P, so it's probably unlikely to happen real soon. But I thought I'd just throw it randomly out there.

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I've made this one level in Super Mario Maker that apparently only two people managed to beat out of like 140 something attempts so far..... Didn't think I made it that difficult....

Then again, it does involve you trying to stay on top of a flying Buzzy Beetle over a sea of lava with all sorts of enemies flying into your way.....

At least I had the courtesy to have you start off as Super Mario....

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I also managed to get the lyrics too:
Here is my transcription of the English Yo-Kai Taisou lyrics to the best of my ablity. I may have gotten some of the lyrics wrong, but the audio quality wasn't that great on most videos:

Yo baby yo baby yo baby yo baby Yo-Kai do it again and again Yo baby yo baby yo baby yo baby

Yo-Kai burst and blame my friends Get on with the show, then make your friend cry home Make you smell like diapies Yo-Kai Yo-Kai Yo-Kai me me me

Huge huge troubles Summons doubled Thanks to Yo-Kai Watch and me!

Cooking up with mealtime has gone a bit astray Jump right out of bed And scrap food on the plate

Who wakes up with the chickens? Who works out like the chickens? We do! Ha ha!

Yo-Kai won’t you please come play with me? Hold up now!

Kids? Are you ready? Okey dokey!

Again!

Yo baby yo baby yo baby yo baby Yo-Kai do it again and again Yo baby yo baby yo baby yo baby

Yo-Kai burst and blame my friends Get on with the show, then make your friend cry home Make you smell like diapies Yo-Kai Yo-Kai Yo-Kai me me me

Time to study the lyrics.:shades:

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
About spoilers, I agree that Smash is full of them.

Sheik and Lucina being blatant ones. And yes, even though transformations are gone in Smash 4, the game more than tells you that Sheik is Zelda, with stuff such as her trophy description, certain Event Matches or a Conquest themed after alter egos in which the teams were Samus and Zero Suit Samus, Mario and Dr. Mario and, you guessed it, Zelda and Sheik.

That certain Xenoblade character in Project X Zone 2 is just joining the club of the Spoiler Ladies.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
About spoilers, I agree that Smash is full of them.

Sheik and Lucina being blatant ones. And yes, even though transformations are gone in Smash 4, the game more than tells you that Sheik is Zelda, with stuff such as her trophy description, certain Event Matches or a Conquest themed after alter egos in which the teams were Samus and Zero Suit Samus, Mario and Dr. Mario and, you guessed it, Zelda and Sheik.

That certain Xenoblade character in Project X Zone 2 is just joining the club of the Spoiler Ladies.
And then there's the spoiler trophies from Xenoblade, of which ironically Metal Face's trophy is the only unspoiled Mechon.

Hilariously, Mumkhar doesn't have a trophy either.

Last edited:

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
I've made this one level in Super Mario Maker that apparently only two people managed to beat out of like 100 something attempts so far..... Didn't think I made it that difficult....

Then again, it does involve you trying to stay on top of a flying Buzzy Beetle over a sea of lava with all sorts of enemies flying into your way.....

At least I had the courtesy to have you start off as Super Mario....
If you think that's hard, try out my Fix-It Felix Jr. level.

The only person who could beat it out of 160 attempts is Z25 Z25 .

Curious Villager

Puzzles...

I didn't think it was hard....

In fact, the trick to beat my level is to just simply stay as high up as possible and you can practically avoid every single enemy that I've thrown at you. (Not too high though or else the buzzy beetle will disappear)

Then again, from looking at the death locations. I think most people have a bit more trouble controlling the buzzy beetle and maintaining a good height since most death's are at the beginning of the stage....

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

About spoilers
If you can, don't do it, be considerative of others that haven't played the game

I don't think it's how old the game is and rather how known the game is
Xenoblade wasn't released on America initially and even when it was it still didn't get much recognition, it was only with Smash and Xenoblade 3DS that it became well known but it's still like FE was pre-Awakening

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Here is my transcription of the English Yo-Kai Taisou lyrics to the best of my ablity. I may have gotten some of the lyrics wrong, but the audio quality wasn't that great on most videos:

Cooking up with mealtime has gone a bit astray Jump right out of bed And scrap food on the plate

Who wakes up with the chickens? Who works out like the chickens? We do! Ha ha!

Yo-Kai won’t you please come play with me? Hold up now!

Kids? Are you ready? Okey dokey!

Again!

...What the hell did I just read?

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Also am I the only one here ready for Happy Home Designer at Midnight tonight?
You know my feelings.
I just got told my first level in SMM was good and I'm suddenly inspired to make more
You should. I need to try out some of your levels. Until a few days ago, I hadn't been able to really play around with the game, but now that I have, I would love to try out some of the SB user levels.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
You know my feelings.
And I respect your feelings~
Even though it may have seemed I didn't back there but I really do

You should. I need to try out some of your levels. Until a few days ago, I hadn't been able to really play around with the game, but now that I have, I would love to try out some of the SB user levels.
Well it is only one level so far because of my previous condition, I wasn't able to make more levels. Now that I better, I may make some more after I pry myself away from hhd

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
And I respect your feelings~
Even though it may have seemed I didn't back there but I really do

Well it is only one lvl so far because of my previous condition, I wasn't able to make more levels. Now that I better, I may make some more after I tr myself away from hhd
Nah, you didn't come off like that.

That may be a while. I know how AC can suck in a person's soul.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Am i really the one to beat it? I'm surprised. M first level is difficult it seems, only like 6 people have cleared it and about 60 have played it. My second level is more cleared but less played.

Speaking of which, I'll have a new level tomorrow, it's a special one I made to celebrate my Birthday, as well as the Mario Series's. I think it is relatively good for my first attempt with it. I'll post here tomorrow.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
FYI the clear rate comes from overall attempts and not necessarily every person who's played it.
Still, that just proves that those number of people had a lot of trouble with the stage rather than just being impatient.

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I'm kinda in the process now of remaking the levels of the original Super Mario Bros. I'm almost done with world 1 and I'll probably do more too. I'm not sure if I can do the longer levels though due to the canvas size.....

Their pretty fun to play through though in art styles of other Mario games such as Super Mario World and NSMBU.

Last edited:

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
So I just caught up the last 10 pages.
Most notable thing is that @Swampasaur is taking a break as a mod.
So I guess this would be the part I would say he's one of us. (Insert K Rool Here)
But I see we have had no more news regarding Smash DLC on the 30th.
I will be away for the Weekend so hopefully there is Smash DLC/ Nintendo Direct News for me when I return.
Maybe even a certain Veteran. :wolf:
Until I return, I shall leave you with this awesome Megaman 2 Video.

Chrono.

Man, Mario Maker really needed a proper search system or something like tags, idk.

It's just kinda complicated finding actually good courses within the all the swarm of Auto levels and meme stuff.

Also, a Custom World feature would be fantastic because 100 Mario is just not fun at all.

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
If you guys are craving for a Metroid style level in Super Mario Maker, check this out!

Cleaning Yoshi's Cluttered House

ID: 8961-0000-0066-A3FF

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Also, a Custom World feature would be fantastic because 100 Mario is just not fun at all.
Yep...**** the Hard Mode 100 Mario Challenge. Farthest I made it to was Level 12 and I lost my final life on a level that dropped 5 Goombas on me at the starting point before I could react.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom