• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Again, Take care @Swampasaur

Just take it easy and be cool.

Wouldn't be the first time. (or the second)
(This is my favorite show of all time)
You ain't lying. Incredible show.

And then Korra happened. Oh man, that disappointment.

Bananija

Count of Trickery
Then it's working :p
I'm watching Zatch Bell now and I thought "Hey, I need a new avi", but I still wanted to keep with the traps motif I've been having with my avatars recently, so I went with Zophis
And I also thought "nah, can't be just some random pic, needs his creepy smile" and this was the one with the best quality
Tl;dr creepy trap from Fighting and Crying
The way you describe this show make it seems nice.
I know what I'm going to watch when I will be caught on with Steven Universe.:smirk:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist

I blame Nick...it wasn't half bad, although I wish they thought of making it more than 1 book to make everything clicked together better, but, I was enjoying it at the earlier seasons...

WeirdJoe27

Smash Ace
NNID
AZBros
Regarding the Mario Maker patch, I'm sure it simply fixed the invincibility exploit that was found recently.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
@Swampasaur take it easy man, whatever is going on I hope it goes well. Know that we'll be waiting for your return, plotting all sorts of new titles for the thread.

EDIT: oh... you're not leaving, just not nodding for awhile.
Can we still have you in the thread titles? :troll:

Last edited:

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
Wouldn't be the first time. (or the second)
(This is my favorite show of all time)
Animated masterpiece right here.

If we ever get Nintendo characters as guest stars in Disney Infinity and had their own amiibo, if we ever got this casing, I would be hype:
I would be hype because Super Mario would finally meet Mickey Mouse.

Season 2 was pretty crap (love triangles yay) but the rest were pretty damn good IMO. certainly no last airbender but pretty good. Zaheer definitely would have been a far superior final trial then Kuvira though . . .

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Nikki is going to datamine the SMM update and find an SM2 theme and slopes.

Plz Nikki

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Season 2 was pretty crap (love triangles yay) but the rest were pretty damn good IMO. certainly no last airbender but pretty good. Zaheer definitely would have been a far superior final trial then Kuvira though . . .
I just kinda found it meh. It had a nice start but man all those forced Romantic subplots. And it was a damn Love Rectangle with Asami-Mako-Korra-Bolin. It just felt stupid

Atleast the villains were great.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Well I see Swamp is taking a bit of a break from being a mod. Take care man, hope things go well for you to continue being a mod in the future. :)

Last edited:
You know what?

While were at it, Nintendo and Square Enix should do a KH game with Nintendo worlds.
Zebes. Zebes. Zebes. Zebes. Did I mention Zebes? Fighting Ridley in KH's combat system would be ****ing fantastic.

Pretty much every series from Nintendo would make a great world. Specifically Zebes and the Bionis

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I just kinda found it meh. It had a nice start but man all those forced Romantic subplots. And it was a damn Love Rectangle with Asami-Mako-Korra-Bolin. It just felt stupid

Atleast the villains were great.
I...do agree with you...at best, at least Aang's story only had like 2 of those, but it at least realized AangXKatara was best to stay with in the end. But that was still not the main focus of the show, which is what made The Last Airbender so great, imo.

Bananija

Count of Trickery
Zebes. Zebes. Zebes. Zebes. Did I mention Zebes? Fighting Ridley in KH's combat system would be ****ing fantastic.

Pretty much every world from Nintendo would make a great world. Specifically Zebes and the Bionis
A part of me want so much to see Wario and Oogie Boogie meet for some reason.

But yes, Zebes would be great.

AreJay25

Also, if Nintendo were to ever expand on their figurines and toys to life stuff, I'd imagine these would sell like hotcakes:

But then again, Nintendo would probably want to incorporate some sort of function into these, rather than having them for the sake of collecting.
Oh god, if these existed.

Wallets would never be the same again.

Chrono.

Also, if Nintendo were to ever expand on their figurines and toys to life stuff, I'd imagine these would sell like hotcakes:

But then again, Nintendo would probably want to incorporate some sort of function into these, rather than having them for the sake of collecting.
People would go mad from collecting these.

The Smash roster alone would have to be collected 3 times with the alts and FSes :p

Ugh can we just talk about Avatar now? So many good things. Like Melon Lord Toph. One of my favorite characters ever. Plenty of character development for pretty much everyone. "The Beach" and Sokka the swordsman. Hell even the animals got development like in appa's lost days.

Also Tales of Ba Sing Se. All of it.
♪~Leaves from the Vine~♪

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

Pretty much every series from Nintendo would make a great world. Specifically Zebes and the Bionis
Wait a minute.

Rumble Racing + F-Zero =
So many worlds could work with the KH, its actually pretty surreal.

D

Deleted member

The way you describe this show make it seems nice.
I know what I'm going to watch when I will be caught on with Steven Universe.:smirk:
Not my word, it comes fromthe show itself :p
"Those two, they're fighting an crying... Why are they fighting and crying?"
But yeah, it's pretty much that
I don't get it man, who would want to watch a show where they cry all the time?

Imagine if all trophies got amiibos
I would be killing to get Wonder-Red and Anna

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Ugh can we just talk about Avatar now? So many good things. Like Melon Lord Toph. One of my favorite characters ever. Plenty of character development for pretty much everyone. "The Beach" and Sokka the swordsman. Hell even the animals got development like in appa's lost days.

♪~Leaves from the Vine~♪
All. My. Respect. Period.

Toph was, and still is my favorite character of that show.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

♪~Leaves from the Vine~♪
Man, you don't understand how much I love Sokka as a character and the development of him as even a leader.

The guy knew his weaknesses but didn't stop him great. Plus he was a comic relief that was also part-badass. That's writing perfection.

Plus I did love Iroh as well. Those two were my favorite characters in the series.

AreJay25

It really is quite hilarious how Nick can go from making a fantastic series like Avatar to... whatever the hell most of their current shows are.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
<3
Have you read the comics? Even MORE character development :awesome:

Still wondering who the hell Kanto is. . .
I've heard of them. Never had a way to read about them. They supposable took place after the series ended, right? That's kinda what I heard when I saw that Death Battle with her versing Gaara.

D

Deleted member

♪~Leaves from the Vine~♪
Did you say melon
Warning: there is swearing I guess
How to completely change the subject 101 with Zoroarking

As for Avatar
I really liked the original, didn't watch Korra much tho
Iroh was my favorite character on the show.
Tales of Ba Sing Se will always be the best episode
And I really liked the movie :troll:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Man, you don't understand how much I love Sokka as a character and the development of him as even a leader.

The guy knew his weaknesses but didn't stop him great. Plus he was a comic relief that was also part-badass. That's writing perfection.

Plus I did love Iroh as well. Those two were my favorite characters in the series.
One of the best moments in Avatar, period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom