• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Well, the last Skylanders game was released on the Wii. And not everyone has one of the current gen systems, so you might as well give them access.

As much as I don't like to say it, Skylanders is insanely popular, so they'll want all of their consumers to play it.
It's be like putting something on the GameCube five years after the Wii, like seriously people, just upgrade. Even Rodeha realized this.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
It's be like putting something on the GameCube five years after the Wii, like seriously people, just upgrade. Even Rodeha realized this.
The Wii version of Trap Team, which released last year, apparently sold the best out of all of them.

I think it's fine.

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
FYI, if you're going to report me for "flaming" or "trolling", you have no reason to.

This is just me wondering something. I have the right to question this.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

There exist sports games released for the PS2 in 2013, seven years after the PS3 launched. Skylanders being released for Wii in 2015 isn't that unusual.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
There exist sports games released for the PS2 in 2013, seven years after the PS3 launched. Skylanders being released for Wii in 2015 isn't that unusual.
Okay, that's true.
The Wii version of Trap Team, which released last year, apparently sold the best out of all of them.

I think it's fine.
Say whut?

Bananija

Count of Trickery
Swamp is like Garp in One Piece : he could be higher rank, but he refused the promotion. We are all like Kuzan : we admire him for that and we all have Dio Brando voice.

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
Agreed.

This being one in video game music form.
At the very beginning I was like
"The **** is this", but....it's so beautiful. It's like when that not-so-pretty girl from middle school becomes hot.

Nope, no salt.

I'm just legitimately confused as to why people treat me like dirt for no appearant reason at all.
....you dont really think us essentially saying to not take things so seriously is treating you like dirt, do you? I cant really apologize for what I said because I meant it, but if you could explain why you feel we're treating you like dirt I'm sure the both of us will take it into consideration when we post. Maybe it came of harsher than we thought.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'm just taking a break guys. Personal issues is all.

I'll stil be around and I plan to return to modship one day but until then, I'll just coast it with you all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom