• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
It's this the first one of a casual game?
It's brilliant.
Instead of taking something hard core and making it gritty, they're taking something casual and keeping it casual/light hearted.

My friends.....we've found the secret to a good video game movie. I must share this news.

[flies off]
So......

New Super Mario Bros movie confirmed? :troll:

Seriously though, come on Nintendo, it's been years, we forgive you, you can make it work this time.

Last edited:

Strofirko

Smash Master
"video game."
video game
noun
any of various interactive games played using a specialized electronicgaming device or a computer or mobile device and a television or otherdisplay screen, along with a means to control graphic images.
any of various games played using a microchip-controlled device, as anarcade machine or hand-held toy.

/topic

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
Huh, the notice that was at the top of the Smash 4 main menu is gone now.
It's probably on a schedule - "Display for X days," or something. I haven't been paying attention to know whether that notification stays up for a fixed amount of time.

(Wasn't actually gonna post that, but somehow it snuck in and I didn't notice it? Figured I'd finish the sentence rather than delete it and leave you hanging).
This...actually doesn't look that bad.
It doesn't look amazing, but it's certainly not as bad as I was expecting. 0:44 actually got a genuine laugh out of me.
Not an Angry Birds fan... but I've gotta admit, that was a good trailer I really like the facial expressions for the birds.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
If we're making a Mario movie, could it be the reboot of that one flick where it's a retelling of Momotaro with Mario as the peach boy, being raised by two Hammer Bros and given a shotgun?
(No seriously it happened. Look it up, it's called Super Mario Momotarō.)

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
So......

New Super Mario Bros movie confirmed? :troll:

Seriously though, come on Nintendo, it's been years, we forgive you, you can make it work this time.
....I actually kinda liked the first one.
Mario likes his coffee black, if you know what I mean. Also on the thicker side, but thats a convo for another day.
[/spoilers]

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Honestly, the fact that they managed to pull out a plot that looks to entertain in a game that doesn't really have one is already a good sign for the movie.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I love how people get excited over PS1 games on 3DS and I just want Genesis games on there.

And the Vita needs to be hackable as well.

Playing PS2 games, Dreamcast games and even N64 games would be a dream come true

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I may be a big minority on this one, but I didn't really mind the live action Super Mario Bros film. Sure it was stupid as hell and had absolutely nothing to do with the franchise in the slightest, but it was just stupid enough to be so bad it's good.

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
Angry Bird for Smash! He is a very iconic character from a very popular game. Even people that don't play video games know about him, and he did have games on the 3DS. :troll:

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
While the movie doesn't look that bad, I have to say, It's not talked about anymore, it's be like if all of a sudden Crash Bandicoot got a movie.

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
>You trying to be the mastermind of this thread.
>We already talked 2 times about this before and you got hammered.
[pets head and rubs belley]
Shhhh...it's alright.
Let it go
Let it gooo
Let it goooooooo!
Have you people read the OP lately?

Posts that only contain videos are not permitted.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I just found out that that Sylanders game was released on the original Wii, why?

Last edited:

Chrono.

I love how people get excited over PS1 games on 3DS and I just want Genesis games on there.

And the Vita needs to be hackable as well.

Playing PS2 games, Dreamcast games and even N64 games would be a dream come true
If the Vita had a decent modding scene I would've ditched my PSP eons ago.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
The day when we get GBA games. And both seem to be highly unlikely.
I can see GBA happening pretty soon but I'm super doubtful for SNES

I just found out that that Sylanders game was released on the original Wii, why?
So? It's just one of those games that were on everything. Hell, I think I remember it being on the PS2 at one point or not.

It was like Guitar Hero (ironically enough, both from the same company)

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I can see GBA happening pretty soon but I'm super doubtful for SNES
I don't see it. Pretty much at this point all of the VC releases are going to the Wii U. So unless Nintendo decides to throw a bone its chances are jack at this point.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I don't see it. Pretty much at this point all of the VC releases are going to the Wii U. So unless Nintendo decides to throw a bone its chances are jack at this point.
Well, I can still see it happening considering the Ambassador program exist with those games running so it's possible.

Maybe I'm too optimistic but damn it, I want my Zero Mission, Battle Network and WarioLand 4 on my 3DS and I'm keeping hope alive

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Because a game hasn't been published for it in a year. Why now?
Well, the last Skylanders game was released on the Wii. And not everyone has one of the current gen systems, so you might as well give them access.

As much as I don't like to say it, Skylanders is insanely popular, so they'll want all of their consumers to play it.

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
People still want their gimmicky motion controls, appearantly.

Not to say that Wii games didn't make good use of them once in a while.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well, I can still see it happening considering the Ambassador program exist with those games running so it's possible.

Maybe I'm too optimistic but damn it, I want my Zero Mission, Battle Network and WarioLand 4 on my 3DS and I'm keeping hope alive
Personally, I find the whole Ambassador system makes it all the more depressing. They can do it, but for one reason or another they won't. Hell, the last actual VC game we've gotten (NA) was the Donkey Kong Land series back in February. At this point I've given up on anything GBA related coming to the 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom