• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just taking a break guys. Personal issues is all.

I'll stil be around and I plan to return to midship one day but until then, I'll just cost it with you all.
Oh good. Total anarchy will only last for a little while. :troll:

Plus then you will be able to change your title to be more fitting when you change avis :p

Good luck with those issues whatever they may be

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Um...

I'm not leaving guys. -_-

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061

I'll stil be around and I plan to return to midship one day but until then, I'll just cost it with you all.
Oh whew, that's a relief, well, best of luck.

Chrono.

The update ls like 220MB though... I doubt it's "nothing"

Guess we gotta wait for a datamine

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin

I'll stil be around and I plan to return to modship one day but until then, I'll just coast it with you all.
Hopefully everything gets resolved man ;). You were a very cool mod and really made this thread very enjoyable with each title you came up with next. I hope one day, we'll see you with that red banner again. But until then, I hope you enjoy your break :). Thank you for everything.

Um...

I'm not leaving guys. -_-
Well at least you can take this as a sign you are well liked even if we are jumping the gun. :p

I wonder if SMM still has the invincibility/spike/door glitch going.
No offense @Zoroarking , but your avatar is creeping me out. What does it's supposed to be?
Zatch Bell character pretty sure.

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Guys, Nickelodeon actually has a good show, this is not a drill, I repeat, this is not a drill.

D

Deleted member

No offense @Zoroarking , but your avatar is creeping me out. What does it's supposed to be?
Then it's working :p
I'm watching Zatch Bell now and I thought "Hey, I need a new avi", but I still wanted to keep with the traps motif I've been having with my avatars recently, so I went with Zophis
And I also thought "nah, can't be just some random pic, needs his creepy smile" and this was the one with the best quality
Tl;dr creepy trap from Fighting and Crying

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Might be good for ol Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei

When I stopped modding and needed a break, I had no plans to ever return to modding. Eventually I did and about a month later I'm an admin lol.

#Swamp4Admin

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
And so I bow out.
Wow, this is surprising, I hope you can solve what every is probleming to you. You will be missed as a mod! It's god to see you will be sticking around though!

Now let's all hope for some great news on the 30th!

D

Deleted member

Rerorero in Pepperonni Swampysore, i shall avenge thee.
Mine name is SPEEDWAGON,Swampasaur's hopes and dreams…and now the Masamune, these will now become my burden! forthwith I will slay the Fake Leaks and restore honor!

Yes i know Swapmasaur is not leaving. I just wanted to make a CT reference.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom