• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I see we have no topic.... Well I do want to say that if there is a new content approaching video for the mario maker update, I see it happening Friday, It will make sense with new releases that day and it leaves a hype filled weekend for fans.

Also: #TheGrooseIsLoose

So this is the NintenZone...

Anyone want another Dillon's Rolling Western?
Definitely. I only have the second one (which I haven't even finished. . .) but the game is really fun. I wanted Dillon for smash way back when. Happy he at least got an AT

Hope the series continues and becomes bigger. Gallo is amazing

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Z25 Z25 @KenboCalrissian
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icX-IpueMQ0&feature=youtu.be

And for anyone else who wants me to play their levels, I'm happy to announce http://www.slickwylde.com! Check out the site, it'll tell you how to send me requests! :D

Kenbo, something happened to the audio, so I didn't get to spend as much time with yours on the video as I liked. Once I get my software fixed, I'll take a look at another. I thought your stage was really good.

Zoroark, yours was great too, and pretty tough! :0 (I'm bad at Mario)
Good video, and lol at the " Nope" comment. It took a few tries to beat it myself before uploading it. My other level is much simpler and easier, and better designed imo.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Hey SlickWylde SlickWylde , has the video showcasing my level been uploaded yet?

I don't see it on your channel.
Unfortunately, not yet :/ I'm hoping to upload that one over the weekend. I was having problems with my recording software, and the video was too long. But we did record your stage, so look forward to seeing it soon! :D

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
seeing as mario maker is a smash stage....i got no segway i have made 4 stages and i dont think their hard but apparently only the first one has a 100% clear rate and the others either having No clears or in the last case having 1 out of 17 people beat it so id like to ask for the wonderful people here to play them and see if they are really as hard as people make them out to be
(in my recommended order)
Level 1: 9DC0-0000-0061-D896 (posted earlier in this thread)
level 2: 7A77-0000-0061-FA1A (posted earlier in this thread)
level 3: 0F44-0000-0062-89E9
level 4: 99D9-0000-0062-AA36

thanks in advance for the feedback

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
seeing as mario maker is a smash stage....i got no segway i have made 4 stages and i dont think their hard but apparently only the first one has a 100% clear rate and the others either having No clears or in the last case having 1 out of 17 people beat it so id like to ask for the wonderful people here to play them and see if they are really as hard as people make them out to be
(in my recommended order)
Level 1: 9DC0-0000-0061-D896 (posted earlier in this thread)
level 2: 7A77-0000-0061-FA1A (posted earlier in this thread)
level 3: 0F44-0000-0062-89E9
level 4: 99D9-0000-0062-AA36

thanks in advance for the feedback
I'll check some of them out! If you want me to put one of them in a video, go to slickwylde.com and use the upload link there :)

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
It's so quiet in here. It's like everyone's waiting for the 30th like

How about this, who are the top three new characters you'd never expect or perhaps never even thought much about, but would be glad to see.

For me it's:
  • Hawlucha
  • Ray (Disiaster Day of crisis)
  • Segata Sanshiro (dont judge me)

Last edited:

Chrono.

How about this, who are the top three new characters you'd never expect or perhaps never even thought much about, but would be glad to see.

For me it's:
  • Hawlucha
I honestly kept staring at that wondering if it was a jumping gif.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

For me it's:
  • Hawlucha
I thought there was going to be Spongebob behind this spoiler.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Yeah, I actually expect some third-party Mii costumes in the next wave. Probably from Bandai Namco, Capcom or Sega franchises.

I do wonder if they'll do some kind of cross-promotion between Smash and Project X Zone considering the companies involved in both games...

Has the site been slow for you since the upgrade? If so, make sure to drop by the Forum Support section to report the issue.

As for rumors, there's only the Shovel Knight one. There were a bunch of pictures posted on 4chan, but already proven as fake.

Still, @Tama's rumor has yet to be determined as true or fake.
Thanks for the reply, Frosty. ^^ But no, the site has been slow for me most of the year, actually. Like, pages takes forever to load, and everything is just slow, when all other sites works smoothly. It is a main reason why I am not here much nowdays. :/ I guess I should ask someone about it.

Thank you.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I've been meaning to tell the K. Rool thread about what I think his chances are, but I don't have the guts to do it, could someone help motivate me?

Soul.

Once the Ballot ends and all DLC stuff is over, and they only focus on balance patches, maybe we can all discuss NX. Or something. Next year. idk

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
Once the Ballot ends and all DLC stuff is over, and they only focus on balance patches, maybe we can all discuss NX. Or something. Next year. idk
I wonder when they'll stop balance patches. Hopefully when the meta is in a pretty good place.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
I wonder when they'll stop balance patches. Hopefully when the meta is in a pretty good place.
I'm predicting they'll stop once they're finished with all the DLC. Or maybe they can do one last patch afterwards, IDK.

Just buff Mewtwo before you're finished, Sakurai.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I've been meaning to tell the K. Rool thread about what I think his chances are, but I don't have the guts to do it, could someone help motivate me?
If you're off to tell them he's screwed, don't do it.

Because you'll get ravaged.

That should motivate you to not do it.

Last edited:

Chrono.

I'm not sure how I feel about this many patches in such short time between each other.

But if Sheik gets her well deserved nerfs then I won't even care I'll just dance in the shower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom