• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

gameonion

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gameonion
3DS FC
4382-1966-1902
Oh, by the way... I'm probably trying to learn After Effects soon. When I'm done, you can prepare for one wild-ride... It'll be so wild, even Sakurai would shiver in fear. Or maybe I just won't it nothing happens. Welp.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I'd expect a professional to, y'know, act like a professional.

It's not like people are bashing Wayforward for no reason, anyway. It's relevant to the discussion. They were talking about game company's PR, and of all the devs that have talked about Smash on social media, Wayforward handled it the worst..
You are right, and make a valid point.

When it comes down to it, he really should have just handle things more professionally, and something like that wasn't the best way to do things, especially to the fans of his games.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I still think a Federation Force costume is a possibility, and it fits the general aesthetic of a Mii.

We might get more heartbreaking costumes too, and I think Isaac is a front runner if KKR is any indication.

gameonion

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gameonion
3DS FC
4382-1966-1902
I still think a Federation Force costume is a possibility, and it fits the general aesthetic of a Mii.

We might get more heartbreaking costumes too, and I think Isaac is a front runner if KKR is any indication.
How about a Sylux-costume? That'd be nice for Mii Gunner. In general, the Hunters from MP: H would fit pretty well.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I feel like the PR around Smash Ballot is really only being handled well by larger companies. Look at what Ubisoft did for Rayman and other companies as well but the smaller indie companies are acting crazy and doing bad PR. (See Super Meat Boy)

YCG is actually just doing good PR. All they doing is just staying quiet and not putting themselves in a bad situation where they'll look as bad as their brothers at Wayforward

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
How about a Sylux-costume? That'd be nice for Mii Gunner. In general, the Hunters from MP: H would fit pretty well.
I would wholeheartedly accept this outcome if it means my minor character gets to be playable in some form.

Non-Mii is ideal, of course, but for me it's the next best thing.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Oh, by the way... I'm probably trying to learn After Effects soon. When I'm done, you can prepare for one wild-ride... It'll be so wild, even Sakurai would shiver in fear. Or maybe I just won't it nothing happens. Welp.
If it involves Bandana Dee... :crying:

D

Deleted member

I just wish Swordfighter had better outfits
Like, the DLC are all great but I want something more simple like the base game ones
Fighter has some good costumes already and Gunner always had the best imo

I would wholeheartedly accept this outcome if it means my minor character gets to be playable in some form.

Non-Mii is ideal, of course, but for me it's the next best thing.
I really wish there were more people that thought like this

Burb

The Absolute Worst
LIQUID12A LIQUID12A and I (mostly Liquid) wrote an article about Ridley. Check it out below:

http://www.sourcegaming.info/2015/09/23/ridley-in-smash-bros/
I think you guys should fix this part:

"(It should be note that he does not actually appear in the 3DS version, although data files referencing him where found in the game.)"

It really should be specified that his name was found among enemies. The ambiguous wording could lead less-informed people to think that you meant something along the lines of the Forbidden 7.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

"(It should be note that he does not actually appear in the 3DS version, although data files referencing him where found in the game.)"

It really should be specified that his name was found among enemies. The ambiguous wording could lead less-informed people to think that you meant something along the lines of the Forbidden 7.
And fix this pls because I'm a grammar nazi and this triggers me
"...files referencing him where found in..."

Last edited by a moderator:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I really wish there were more people that thought like this
I like your attitude.
I do accept that my character has a low chance as a character on the roster, so I'm perfectly fine with playing an imitation Mii since I can deck it with half of Samus' B moveset, which I'm already familiar with.

Plus making a smart Mii Gunner amiibo dressed as Sylux would be awesome for me.

That and it's not hugely campaigned, I mean, I do see support for Sylux elsewhere but it won't ever compare to the juggernauts.

Last edited:

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
Not saying that the rumor of Shovel Knight being playable is false, but there is the possibility of Shovel Knight content being in the game in a different form and Yacht Club games are being quiet because of that.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Spazzy_D Spazzy_D

Why'd ya have to change the original Meta Ridley caption. I liked that caption. ):

They were all inspired from Cracked, except not as vulgar, lol.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117

Updated, thanks.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Spazzy_D Spazzy_D

Why'd ya have to change the original Meta Ridley caption. I liked that caption. ):

They were all inspired from Cracked, except not as vulgar, lol.
It's because I found that Meta Knight fighting Ridley pic and had to make that other joke.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
If anyone cares (no one should) there's another leak on 4chan regarding everyone's favorite Japanese Superman, Goku.

I'm not even gonna bother leaking it. It ain't even worth it.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
If anyone cares (no one should) there's another leak on 4chan regarding everyone's favorite Japanese Superman, Goku.

I'm not even gonna bother leaking it. It ain't even worth it.
Sometimes I wonder why people bother making these kind of leaks if they know no one is dumb enough to fall for it.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
The single best Final Smash that Shovel Knight could have would be "Catch Him/Her".

It starts with a short-ranged attack that locks your opponent into the Final Smash (think Greninja's trap door before he starts the actual Night Slash). Shovel Knight quickly scoops up with his shovel. Whoever is caught will be shot extremely high in the air. From there the screen will go white, it will show him/her starting to fall, and then cut back to Shovel Knight, who has to jump up and catch him/her, and when he does, he brutally body slams the enemy into the ground.

It would be beautiful.

Also I'd like to point out that I got official approval from Yacht Club games to put Shovel Knight in my now cancelled Smash Bros fan-game over a year ago. I got the blessing for Shovel Knight in Smash before Sakurai did. Ha.
I remember that game...you should put out the full roster eventually lmao

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
So this is the NintenZone...

Anyone want another Dillon's Rolling Western?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom